[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

I really love this drama.. Make me addicted from episode 1.. I'm also glad that do yeon has become a better person.. same goes to our leads,  hye sung and soo ha.. They all has improve a lot in their personality and when the drama end, I really feel satisfied with the ending..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joyceuh

Hi all,
I just binge-watched this drama and really loved it!I do have a question that's a bit out of scope: I actually really loved Jang Hye-sung's clothes in this drama. All her work outfits (skirts, blazers, dresses) are really stylish and are similar enough that I think they might just focus on 2-3 brands. 

Any idea what those brands may be? I would love to check them out!

Thanks a lot!!!  :x

Guest joyceuh

hi darcydevenus!
ugh there weren't, I looked everywhere! I can't be the only person who thought those clothes were stylish, can I?  ^^
oh boy  x)

No, I liked her clothes too.  I don't know enough about fashion to say though.  Sorry........ I have a friend in Korea.... did you have a specific outfit that you liked?
Or was it all of them?

if it was one specific outfit, I could see if my friend would know.

Guest joyceuh

Oh I would LOVE that!! Thank you!!!Yeah, it's a few specific outfits, but I think they're from the same two brands. Because they're always pretty similar in style. 
You know how a lot of her skirts and dresses are a little asymmetrical?  
image.png  image.png  image.png  image.png

And then she also has several blazers with a differently colored collar (often black). It's another recurring thing:
image.png   image.png  image.png
I seriously love the drama's stylist, whoever they were!
Aaanyway. Thank you for offering to ask, that's really nice of you!! :):):)

• 1 month later...
Guest kyung-jin

​9 K-drama actors who need a starring role

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Mar 26, 2015

When a new K-drama series is announced, one of the most pressing questions is always "who's going to star in it?" Choosing the right actors to play the parts is a crucial element of what makes a drama successful. Sometimes we go on to watch every other show an actor has done because they were so good. Sometimes it's the secondary characters who steal the spotlight, who have us clamoring for more. We wait with bated breath to see if they're going to be the stars of the next big series. This list explores actors who have proven their skills and who we are hoping will jump into that starring role.

6. Kim So Hyun — I Hear Your Voice

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.57.04_PM.png

Although Kim So Hyun is no stranger to the spotlight as she's played roles in many K-drama series since she was a child, she has yet to grapple with a meaty, lead cast role. I'm so happy to see that she has finally been given the chance in Who Are You: School 2015. Not only will she play the main role, but she will be asked to play two different characters (a set of twins). This is a role she can really sink her teeth into and show the world her talent. I'm happy she accepted the role because we want more of her!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-actors-who-need-a-starring-role/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

10 K-dramas with the sweetest love stories

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Apr 15, 2015

It's springtime, flowers are in bloom, and love is in the air, and to celebrate this romantic time of year, DramaFever has teamed up with Spotify to create the Love Story: Korean Drama OST playlist featuring songs from the sweetest K-dramas. Whether you have a crush on someone special, are head over heels in love, or are even hurting from a breakup, you'll love our romantic mix of K-drama music from the heart. Here are 10 K-dramas that have the purest and most beautiful love stories. 

1. I Hear Your Voice

I_hear_your_voice_korean_drama_quote_dra

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-dramas-with-the-sweetest-love-stories/

Guest kyung-jin

10 Things about K-dramas that make no sense (but we love anyway)

by Lauren Jinkerson on Thu, Apr 16, 2015

Ever have that moment when you're watching a K-drama and you think "wait....what just happened?". Sometimes our eyes are strained from all the rolling and our voices hoarse from all the screaming. But some of the things that make the least sense (I'll use piggyback rides to the hospital as an example) are the things that make us the most deliriously happy when it happens on the screen. Here are 10 things in K-dramas that we often find ourselves rolling our eyes at but that we secretly love. 

6. K-drama amnesia

Amnesia is often used to advance the plot past where it is. It is often accompanied by big eye rolls by the viewers as it's recognized as a plot device over a realistic turn of events. Although it can be effective as a hurdle to bring the two main characters together or to separate them for awhile, I'm still left asking the question isn't there a better way?

I Hear Your Voice

Screen_Shot_2015-04-14_at_11.05.49_AM.pn

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-things-about-k-dramas-that-make-no-sense-but-we-love-anyway/

• 1 year later...

Nobody has posted in here in forever.  Yeah, she's a married lady, and he's got two rumored girlfriends, but honestly, there is just something about this drama that sets it apart from all of his other works... and hers too.  I can't explain it... except that he's exactly 10 years younger than me... so this real NOONA romance sits extra specially with me?  I love him in Pinocchio and W.  His acting is just getting better.  He has fantastic chemistry with both of his leading ladies... but it is THIS ONE that I always come back to, always want to re-watch.  ALWAYS and always want to have again.  It is 3 years later still my all time favourite drama.  Keeping the love alive!!!!  Love it!!!!

2 hours ago, darcydevenus said:

Nobody has posted in here in forever.  Yeah, she's a married lady, and he's got two rumored girlfriends, but honestly, there is just something about this drama that sets it apart from all of his other works... and hers too.  I can't explain it... except that he's exactly 10 years younger than me... so this real NOONA romance sits extra specially with me?  I love him in Pinocchio and W.  His acting is just getting better.  He has fantastic chemistry with both of his leading ladies... but it is THIS ONE that I always come back to, always want to re-watch.  ALWAYS and always want to have again.  It is 3 years later still my all time favourite drama.  Keeping the love alive!!!!  Love it!!!!

Me too!!! There was something magical about these two. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Am I the only one who still posts in here?  I just did 'another' run through of this drama... I'm waiting for W... but I am glad I did.  I love it!!!!!!!!  But besides that point,  I FINALLY found the OST.  I ended up buying it from Japan Amazon.  But I found it.  I have been trying for years to get it... but it's sold out in Korea.  So, even if it's the Japanese release, I don't care.  It is the perfect finishing touch for my collection.  Now I need the OST for just one other, and I've got all of the OSTs for my Director cuts.  Folks, these are not cheap. :'(  ^^  HAHA!  So worth it though. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived