Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

Choi Seong-joon in "I Hear Your Voice"

Source | 2013/05/13 | 6 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo309341.jpg

Actor Choi Seong-joon has bee cast for the upcoming SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice".

He takes on the role of Choi Yoo-chang, a witty and talented worker. He assists Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) and Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon) to solve the cases.

Choi claims, "I am honored to be in such a good drama. I won't let it down".

Choi Seong-joon was in the recent drama "Cheongdam-dong Alice" as assistant Moon. Choi is expanding his spectrum with various characters.

Meanwhile, the first court drama of the country "I Hear Your Voice" is a fantasy drama about a public defender and a boy. The casts include Lee Bo-yeongYoon Sang-hyeon and Lee Jong-suk. To be aired after the SBS drama special, "Everything About My Relationship".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

Guest facing

First teaser and stills for I Hear Your Voice by girlfriday | May 16, 2013

HearVoice6.jpg

Ooh, here’s our first peek at Lee Jong-seok in his new drama I Hear Your Voice, getting ready to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS. Um, they kind of look exactly like stills from his last drama School 2013, except maybe Go Nam-soon would just wear his scars like an accessory instead of hiding them with bandaids. When do I get to watch a drama where Lee Jong-seok doesn’t get beat up for his lunch money? His pain is my pain, people.

The new fantasy romance from the writer of Dream High stars Lee Bo-young and Yoon Sang-hyun as a pair of public defenders, and Lee Jong-seok as a super-powered kid who can hear people’s thoughts. How they get mixed up in each other’s lives is still unclear, but he starts to help the heroine on her cases, and gets a chance to use his powers for good. I’m guessing the cuts and bruises are because he starts out using his ability for less than honorable reasons, which would be a great place to start with the character. Oh, like you wouldn’t do a few naughty things if you woke up a mind-reader one day.

The promo stuff seems to point to Lee Jong-seok being the main character, which (go figure) they did not make clear from the get-go. But you won’t hear any complaints from me. I do think he might be more of a catalyst than say, the outright hero of the story, since Lee Bo-young and Yoon Sang-hyun are the underdog protagonists fighting to defend the weak and helpless. At least that’s what we’re told, because if you watched the teaser, the only thing you’d gather is that there are three pretty people in this drama. In the trailer’s defense, they’re very pretty people.

The teaser’s taglines seem to point to a first love reunion of some sort, which is also new: “Where are you? I haven’t forgotten you. If I meet you again… I will protect you. I miss you.” Cryptic, since we don’t know who’s saying what, but the stills of Lee Jong-seok were released with a description for his character, Park Su-ha, who “lives in a world that’s a little louder than others.” Yeah I’d say. The story will involve “unraveling the relationships that surround him like a skein of thread, to uncover his shocking past and his significant first love.”

I Hear Your Voice follows All About My Romance and premieres June 5 on SBS.

HearVoice5.jpg

HearVoice7.jpg

HearVoice9.jpg

HearVoice8.jpg

HearVoice10.jpg

Via Joy News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/first-teaser-and-stills-for-i-hear-your-voice/

I'm going to watch this drama because I really love all the casts. I missed seeing Yoon Sang Hyun in screen and looks Lee Bo Young is very busy this year: first MDSY and now in this drama as well. The story looks interesting too. I still don't know who's the main lead here but I think that LBY and YSH look good together. And from the relationship chart their ages fit as well.

I found the Teaser in youtube with english subs. Does anyone knows what is the song used in the teaser? It's a nice song :)

Guest jolie_coeur

rrmski said:

I'm going to watch this drama because I really love all the casts. I missed seeing Yoon Sang Hyun in screen and looks Lee Bo Young is very busy this year: first MDSY and now in this drama as well. The story looks interesting too. I still don't who's the main lead here but I think that LBY and YSH look good together. And from the relationship chart their ages fit as well.

I found the Teaser in youtube with english subs. Does anyone knows what is the song used in the teaser? It's a nice song :)

class="post-title" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px;"Lee Bo Young, Yoon Sang Hyun, and Lee Jong Suk Promote Their New Show on Hwasin

By Missy+ on May 17, 2013 | 0 Commenthwasin_controller

Lee Bo YoungYoon Sang Hyun, and Lee Jong Suk are making an appearance on Hwasin: Controller of the Heart to promote their upcoming drama, I Can Hear Your Voice. Hwasin’s producer Shim Sung Min commented after the shoot, “Because they are already familiar with variety shows, it was a fun shoot. It’s safe to anticipate a good show.”

The airing date has not been set yet for Hwasin: Controller of the Heart but I Can Hear Your Voice is set to air on June 5th.

Who’s excited to see Lee Jong Suk’s new role?

(Source: Osen)

cr: http://blog.dramafever.com

Guest NEWMARIO

Lee Bo-yeong on the way to work as a lawyer

Source | 2013/05/19 | 55 views | Permalink |

photo311334.jpg

Lee Bo-yeong was spotted going to work.

Lee Bo-yeong was seen going to work dressed as the lawyer she is in the upcoming SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice".

Lee Bo-yeong is a public defender who seems perfect but is actually rude and friend-less. She unveiled herself from the ice-cold princess image from the previous drama and transformed into a character who doesn't mind being thick faced and comical.

Lee Bo-yeong said, "I wanted to be like Jang Hye-seong before and I am happy to have been able to land on this role".

"I Hear Your Voice" is a fantasy romance drama about a public defender named Jang Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) getting involved with mutant boy Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong-suk) and public defender Cha Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon). To be aired on the 5th of June.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

Guest NEWMARIO

Choi Seong-joon stars in "I Hear Your Voice" with Lee Bo-yeong and Yoon Sang-hyeon

Source | 2013/05/19 | 43 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo311338.jpg

Actor Choi Seong-joon has been cast for the SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice".

"I Hear Your Voice" is a fantasy romance drama about a public defender and a boy.

Choi Seong-joon takes on the role of Choi Yoo-chang, a public worker with talent and wit. He is also a helper between Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) and Gwan-woo (Yoon Sang-hyeon).

Previously, Choi Seong-joon starred in the drama "Cheongdam-dong Alice".

There are high expectations for this actor in this time's drama as he has been widely expanding his area of roles.

Meanwhile, "I Hear Your Voice" will be broadcasted in June after "Everything About My Relationship".

Source : news.maxmovie.com/mov... ( English )

CR: HANCINEMA.NET

Archived