[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

shaselai said: So is SH giving up on HS by telling her to be with Cha? He has to be going to kill MJK right since MJK is innocent and is coming back for SH and HS and SH told HS not to worry anymore?
One thing I am wondering is Cha has been a policeman for a while prior to being a defender so wouldn't he believe HS more since he probably has met all sorts of criminals? I guess it seems he is way too trustworthy especially given his background?

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smurfette55

LSJ totally nailed that kissing scene.  Its so poignant, so final, so heartbreaking, I cried buckets watching and rewatching the scene.  The two tear drops that fell when he kissed her, him looking at her so lovingly and longingly when the kiss ended, his walking away... GAHHHHHHHH.....

@clockwatcher: I still think it's early to tell which direction the romance is sailing to. Obviously, this incident will push HS towards SH and away from Cha for the present, but SH and Cha could still reconcile when everything is settled down. Once she lets go of her hatred, she could sympathize with his decision and even appreciate his ethics. That's one way to go if the writer want the lawyers to end up together. Nowadays, kdrama screenwriters tend to go out of their way to "surprise" their viewers (and not always in a good way *cough*gufamilybook*cough*) so I'd say Cha still has a chance if the writer desires so.

@Milk88: from the recap, I had the impression that MJK only hit her once on the head, tied her up then set fire to the house. It wouldn't be wise of him to beat her into a pulp. Anyway, I don't think the writer is gonna elaborate on the forensic procedure. For all we know, no evidence of assault could be detected.

Guest ailskdrama

jun-soo said: hello soompi-ers. It's been a year since I make a post in this forum. It feels awkward somehow hahaha. Anyway, this is my first post in this thread so excuse myself to make a lengthy (and boring with lame grammar) post. Before this drama ever begins its airing, I already set my heart on this since the casts are my favourite; Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk. I never thought this drama can actually get me really hooked with it. The cliff-hanger in each episode makes me want to anticipate for the next which is really rare for me to do so since Nine Times Travel. I actually, really really hope SH and HS will end up together. Their chemistry are better than HS & Lawyer Cha. Someone mentioned that SH's love to HS could be that kind of puppy-love, but I'm hoping it's not. You know, like in every episode we can see that SH gets heart-broken whenever HS mentioned Lawyer Cha. It hurts me too. I really hope he will confess to her. I think we might see this in tonight's ep, aren't we? About MJG trying to get revenge on HS by killing her mother, I don't really get it. What is his idea actually? about the CCTV in ep7 and his smirk when mother mentioned Lawyer Cha. And about time-jump! Someone mentioned this too. Can someone give more details on this :D

Guest Carol D

I decided to write a CSI post of sorts.
Most of everyone questions can be answered by just saying fire.
A big enough of a fire will erase a lot of proof. 
How could you prove that there was blood anywhere if the building has been burned down? Even if you find some DNA is most definitely useless.

Also a fire can change the body. I wont explain this too much coz there a lot of gore. But enough heath will basically leave only the skeleton or even less. The fire would also cause structural damage to the building and a lot of debris might fall onto the body causing damage and rendering it virtually useless as proof of anything.
Forensicaly I would be more interested in investigating Killer wounds to see how it match to his story. And looking into the causes of the fire if there was any acelerrator.
Also there are images of him coming in and out of the restaurant for days and the camera dies a little while after he passes it. There should be evidence of tampering with the camera.
Also why is there not a psychiatrist doing an evaluation on him?  

Guest misspinky

it's interesting to see DY as the prosecutor and MJK telling her about SH's dad's death. funny when she told him that there was another witness and that is her. but knowing Cha byun and seeing that the series is only half way through, MJK will go scot free =/

By the way... after rewatching the ending scene with the kiss for the XXXXxxxxXXXXxxth time, I've finally noticed, when she's telling him goodbye then, he's closing his eyes then IS MURMURING / WHISPERING SOMETHING! 
Anyone good at lips reading??? :D :D
lips_zps6a8509c6.jpg

@missabeat, from what I understand, they already had Hye Sung reject Lawyer Cha to have dinner with Soo Ha even before this incident which tell me she already chose Soo Ha prior to this incident.

For the case, Hye Sung's mother supposedly lives kinda far from her so it should be a different jurisdiction, right? So why would he be tried where Hye Sung and Cha work? Unless it's different in Korea.

Archived