Quantcast
LavelyShai

♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

13 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz, got a question here. In streaming to make our idol group win, how do we do it? LOL ;)

I've been a fan of Kpop for so long but honestly I am not into much watching MVs. I just love watching variety shows and dramas with Idols in it. Some songs I learned to love also because of shows and dramas. Sorry for asking such a silly question. Keke ^_^ 

If you google how to stream youtube for kpop points you will get a complete list of how to do so.  When it comes to a list of steps, my mind automatically shuts off.  I'm not good at reading stuff with multiple steps.  The best way is to stream a few times with volume at least 50%, don't skip ad, search each time instead of replaying button, log in and log out after a few times and make sure it's at least 720p.  Oh also clear the cookies...OMG :o

@pastelcheeks

I love your signature GIF :love:

Do we know how many times our taeminie is doing this in WGM? puhahahahaha

He is so cute and cannot hide how much he loves her hahahahaha.

• Like 1

@Angelanyto lol of course! his attempt not to smile is so hilarious! he really can't hide his feelings, everything can be seen through his facial expression

• LOL 2

Thank you for the existence of this thread and all the members here! I'm very glad that I'm not shipping these two alone, and that whenever I'm in doubt, or find nasty comments, I can always come back here in this sanctuary and ship together with all of you. Congratulations uri Taeunians we made it to a new thread! :) Cheers! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Thank you for the existence of this thread and all the members here! I'm very glad that I'm not shipping these two alone, and that whenever I'm in doubt, or find nasty comments, I can always come back here in this sanctuary and ship together with all of you. Congratulations uri Taeunians we made it to a new thread! :) Cheers! 

:blush: It's always great to be with positive people.

I just realized @Stephanie Lim already made the second thread for uri couple but it wasn't in 2000 page yet xD FROM NOW ON, CHINGU, YOU ARE NOW PRESIDENT OF TAEUNIANS!! (even tho you're quite new here heehe)

Because the admin/mod or idk didn't close this thread yet, I want to leave a message here...

Image result for kpop tearing up gif

I wanna thank everyone in this thread for welcoming me here even tho I became a shipper and a Shawol/Pink Panda after Jonghyun's passing. You guys are one of the greatest, yet HAWK-EYED people I ever met than my other ships xD

It's kinda sad that we are going to our new home because we will gonna miss this thread. Even tho I was like in 1980th(?) page when I first posting here

Image result for kpop tearing up gif 

GOODBYE THREAD 1...

Image result for sobs kpop gif

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :) 

Image result for apink bye gif

Image result for shinee bye gif

(shinee's taking us to our new world xD)

P.S.

HERE IS THE LINK TO OUR NEW THREAD~ PLS ENJOY

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1