♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

@emma86line
I meant from Taemin point of view. I think he is used to girls falling over themselves to get his attention. And I believe if Naeun continues the way she is now she should be able to keep him on his toes and that should make things interesting since she also makes him nervous. LOL
tumblr_mlwuh4XBr71qlpcino1_250.giftumblr_mlwuh4XBr71qlpcino2_250.giftumblr_mlwuh4XBr71qlpcino3_r1_250.giftumblr_mlwuh4XBr71qlpcino4_r1_250.gifsource:yookyunq

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minlove918

mguemon wrote: » @minlove918First thank You for making this thread LOL<br />
I think if the PD don't mess with them too much they will have a good following and run on the show.<br />
I wasn't surprised Taemin was able to handle this situation on his own well but I have to admit was taken aback when I realized that Taemin may have been crushing on Naeun for a while.<br />
I am actually glad Naeun is a bit of an introvert and hard to read. That will make this process a lot more enjoyable and the challenge will be good for Taemin. <br />
I also share Naeun skepticism about Taemin lack of experience maybe he hasn't been in a serious relationship but he has dated. I still give him the benefit of the doubt right now.<br />
I know  a bit more about Shinee then APink, so I am excited by the prospects of learning more about both groups through their time on WGM.<br />
 source:yookyunq<br />
PS: Can Key make a lot more appearances on their cut? He was a riot.

Guest minlove918

lol i love taemin and naeun together omg.

she is like a girl you can’t hate. she’s pretty but shy, introverted and so down to earth.

you honestly can’t get better than her especially for taemin since they’re like two peas in a pod.

i’m wondering what events they’ll do for eachother, Taemin’s birthday is in July, can’t wait to see Naeun do something for him. I can imagine it already he’s going to be so touched, the girl of his dreams made the most sweetest birthday present and now he’s going to be giggling all week.

my god so innocent, they’re just going to be happy with anything these two since they’re so young and new to this.

http://cloudpoop.tumblr.com/

Guest elisanieva1

hello everyone......just wanna say, WGM finaly got my attention, I'm a hardcore B2UTY but Taemin is so lovable and learning about him joining WGM with Naeun really made me happy, TaEun couple is so cute and watching them always makes me smile

Guest nanzkee1

hello everyone......just wanna say' date=' WGM finaly got my attention, I'm a hardcore B2UTY but Taemin is so lovable and learning about him joining WGM with Naeun really made me happy, TaEun couple is so cute and watching them always makes me smile[/quote']

Same!!!! Watching them makes me smile also! ;)

Guest emma86line

Ahh can't wait to see them growing as a couple. They remind me of me and my hubby at the beginning lol...

i really like this couple, reminds me of my first love story.

thanks for creating this thread, i hope you are a shawol too.

well, i am a shawol but not a hardcore one.

Naenun is really beautiful, and i like that type a girl, quiet and sweet one.

can't wait for their more upcoming episodes...

WGM PDS please don't ruin their episodes with bad endings ike Sunhee / Teukseo, i like this babies a lot, Tae and Nae are both cute.

Guest wtimes3

@nanzkee1 If you get it from KShowNow they usually have it out by mid to late sunday or the latest on monday.

Guest nanzkee1

[READ]

Many fans says: Taemin & Naeun couple on We got married are boring! NO CHEMISTRY!

Do you agree???

If you have watched the first episode... hell yeah..you wouldn't say that! They are still in a level of getting to know each other!!! Its about time also to see Taemin's other side~~~ Haller !!! Don't be such an idiot!!! I JUST WANNA SAY... THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING TAEMIN & NAEUN!!! YOU ROCK!!!

[NEWS] ‘We Got Married’ suffers a ratings drop despite new couple

Even the appearance of a brand-new couple couldn’t stop the recent downward slide for MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, which saw another precipitous drop in ratings for its latest episode.

According to AGB Nielson, ‘We Got Married’ recorded a nationwide rating of 6.0%, a drop of 0.3% from its previous week and a continuation of its recent trend of sliding viewership.

Although the newest episode saw the appearance of SHINee‘s Taemin and A Pink‘s Na Eun as the youngest-ever couple in the show’s history, they weren’t enough to stop the bleeding of viewers from the faux wedding variety program.

What should the show do to get higher ratings?

Source: TV Daily via Nate

via: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/we-got-married-suffers-a-ratings-drop-despite-new-couple

cr: TaeGirl @ http://www.facebook.com/TaeminxNaeunCouple

Guest emma86line

I wouldn't say their boring just naïve as they probably have very little experience in any dating field and it's probably an experience of many firsts for them. We all have to start somewhere, so just give them time.

Guest pinkksoupp

OMG finally a Taeun thread! *does a happy dance*I don't know what it is about this couple that makes me break out in giggles and silly grins while watching them :D Have to admit that I was a lil skeptical about Taemin being on WGM though, cos in my mind i still see him as the skinny lil kid who debuted at 15/16. I think it's gonna be interesting seeing Taemin leading Na Eun as an oppa and not same-age chingoos. Like the rest, I totally LOL-ed at Key's whining at the beginning of the first episode. Yes Key, you should totally be on WGM. With Nicole. Or somebody. :DOmg and Onew's chicken photoshoot comment was epic.Super sad that Minho and Jonghyun weren't in the first episode. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Na Eun is gonna interact with the other Shinee BILs.Can't wait for ep 2's subs to be out!Taeun couple hwaiting!

Archived