♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Does anyone believe NaEun can't cook?  I am guessing she does know how to cook because she told TaeMin she'd rather cook the ramyun - and Chorong gave them an electric deep fryer because she is afraid of the gas - which means she might have knowledge in the kitchen. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

viyra said:Does anyone believe NaEun can't cook?  I am guessing she does know how to cook because she told TaeMin she'd rather cook the ramyun - and Chorong gave them an electric deep fryer because she is afraid of the gas - which means she might have knowledge in the kitchen. 

Guest kirane

Done watching subbed version, I'm really sorry for messing around in some part of my earlier post.  8-|

@kellybag, conversation on 04:31-04:40
(edit: I hope I'm not misheard it this time)
N: 나한테는 표현 잘하던데>> (I'm quite sure that) You're express (yourself) well to me.
T: 너한테는 엄청 잘하는 거야>> To you, I express (myself) very well.
N: 그치?>> Right?
T: 응>> Yes.
N: 깜짝놀랐어>> I was astonished.
T:
내가 진짜...너는 진짜...행복할 거야...>>I am, really...(going to express my feeling well)...(so I think) You'll be really happy (because of that fact)...
#
For me, it's very clear that Naeun try to get to know Taemin first (& it's need more time), like on last BRI she thought it's normal for Taemin (to express himself) but it turn not.

@lasco1015, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToJXTjXZhM4? It's "Blue Night in Jeju Island/
제주도의 푸른 밤" original version by Choi Seong Won.

Q: Is Taemin has habit to
scratch his neck or upper back? If yes, in what situation he does that?

kirane: I remember their first episode when Key asked Taemin whether there's person that made him tremble during CF-filming (he didn't answer it) or when Taemin asked Naeun whether she didn't like any men who tried to approach her (she said no comment), then I told my self actually Taemin could say "No" or "Yes" for Naeun, that safest answer but they didn't.^^ When I'm thinking about it, even though whatever they do for each other maybe can be seen as for program only, but there's always an option for them to being their true (honest) self. So, for now, let's fully enjoy their interactions on WGM.

[Edit]
WGM' production staffs usually have unique taste in editing. In some part they will messing the conversation order (e.g. when Taemin asked Naeun if they ever met in school, actually done when they about to leave the cafe) or putting not the right reaction for certain part (e.g. when Taemin asked Naeun to not laugh brightly in front other people, actually Naeun was fanning her self).

kirane said: Done watching subbed version, I'm really sorry for messing around in some part of my earlier post.  8-|

@kellybag, conversation on 04:31-04:40
(edit: I hope I'm not misheard it this time)
N: 나한테는 표현 잘하던데>> (I'm quite sure that) You're express (yourself) well to me.
T: 너한테는 엄청 잘하는 거야>> To you, I express (myself) very well.
N: 그치?>> Right?
T: 응>> Yes.
N: 깜짝놀랐어>> I was astonished.
T:
내가 진짜...너는 진짜...행복할 거야...>>I am, really...(going to express my feeling well)...(so I think) You'll be really happy (because of that fact)...
#
For me, it's very clear that Naeun try to get to know Taemin first (& it's need more time), like on last BRI she thought it's normal for Taemin (to express himself) but it turn not.

@lasco1015, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToJXTjXZhM4? It's "Blue Night in Jeju Island/
제주도의 푸른 밤" original version by Choi Seong Won.

Q: Is Taemin has habit to
scratch his neck or upper back? If yes, in what situation he does that?

kirane: I remember their first episode when Key asked Taemin whether there's person that made him tremble during CF-filming (he didn't answer it) or when Taemin asked Naeun whether she didn't like any men who tried to approach her (she said no comment), then I told my self actually Taemin could say "No" or "Yes" for Naeun, that safest answer but they didn't.^^ When I'm thinking about it, even though whatever they do for each other maybe can be seen as for program only, but there's always an option for them to being their true (honest) self. So, for now, let's fully enjoy their interactions on WGM.

Just finished watching this couple and I can't help but curling my fingers and smile widely like a total looney! They're so cute together ^^ Reminds me A LOT of YongSeo's earlier days. Especially in the fourth episode when they ate jjajjang tteokpokki and Na Eun shyly smiled when Taemin said, "You must have missed me". My mind went straight back to YongSeo's first meeting.

Love this couple so much! Am looking forward for the next episode ^^

Guest yoonghyuun

Hi~
I'm newbie here. But actually I keep following this couple since the announcement when Taemin and Naeun will be paired on WGM..
Firstly I can't believe shinee maknae will get married, while his hyungs still single(?) =))

When watching the 1st episode, I thought that Taemin must be had fallen love or dating before. Unlike Naeun, he more attractive. And I agree, most of you said that Taemin is the one who lead this relationship. But, beside bold actions by Taemin, we still can see a cute-lovely-shyness from them. Just like the concept "First Love Couple". Their interactions lil bit awkward, but I love watching them. Seriously, two of them soo adorkable :x

On Myungdeong date, I felt so sorry towards Naeun. Those haters/antis indeed cruel. How could they say something bad to Naeun. But I'm glad Taemin took care of her. Yes, the more antis hate Naeun, the more Taemin will look for Naeun :P

and...
Today, I just watching Ep.5. I like the moment when they're in a car. Taemin looks handsome with his new hairstyle (this really suit on him. better than blonde haha). And Naeun, gosh~! She's getting prettier with long straight hair and pink outfit :x

Idkw, when I see these scene. I just like....... That might be happen one day. who knows >//<

taeun51.gif
taeun52.gif
taeun53.gif
taeun54.gif

But.. I love during black-room-interview. Both Taemin and Naeun speak sincerely about their true feeling.
I hope in the future more people will support them
:\">

ps: sorry to say, but Taeun couple remind me of YongSeo couple :((

Guest kirane

@viyra, that's why I'm bit confused (about the grammar) because in BRI, Naeun said>> He say that I am a happy person. Ah...I see. (Now I realized that) I am a happy person.

In case you haven't seen this: Naeun' mother & one of her cute little fan-boy.^^
BLVGvElCIAAWE_1.jpg
(taken from Apink News Season 2, Ep. 12)

See you all on Saturday.
:D

Guest littlebiebie

hi, all new members.. Glad having u here ^^

@shirunsaadon Nah, i don't think I'm ur dongsaeng.. i'm like 30+ LOL
yeah, poor fanboy :( Even Block B member nicknamed him Son Na JaeHyo XD
but, what to do.. Taemin and Naeun together just too cute :D

@kirane.. Thank u so much for ur translation.. It means a lot for us who only relying on subs :)
About the editing u could also found it in ep. 2 at the scene when they have dinner.
The sequence in that ep : Taemin turn on the music - Naeun burst out laughing becoz of the lyric - eating halabong
The sequence should be : Taemin turn on the music - eating Halabong - Naeun burst out laughing (because u could see there was halabong at the table)
It's minor editing and didn't affect so much actually but I do hope they don't messed up much more with this couple >.<

@Hannaveron I'm loving every part of ur post. Please share a lot of their screen caps and of course I love ur witty comment on each scene too.
If only I can click more for ur awesomeness .. keke..

About ep. 5
Eunji's letter gave better explanation about Naeun's personality. Yes, she is shy and not so good at expressing her feeling.
But she do care and worry about their marriage life.
People should give her more time. It's only their 3rd meeting and i don't think she is a Geumsappa (LOL).
Once she open up how do I say it... it will come out beautifully.
But I think she is comfortable enough with her hubby. I mean she slapped him here and there... Girls tend to do that if she feels comfortable with that person.

Anyone find the way taemin yells "Yah!" at the BRI manly and endearing.
It's like a BF asking for his GF to pay more attention to him.

@honeyuu totally unrelated but the song Me to You, You to Me is from The Classic OST.
It was sang by CNBlue BIL for Yongseo at their last eps.

Guest lasco1015

@kirane thanks you. 
did, you watch the whole episode 167? the beginning they play the song for taeun or prologue. i want to know the title beacuse the song seem similiar to me. please help me.

Guest kirane

@lasco1015, oh, that song, then @honeyuu was right. It's "Me to You, You to Me (or) To You I am, To Me You're/너에게 난, 나에게 넌" by Jatanpung.

@littlebiebie, me too, every time I heard this song always remind me that scene (cue: finger-snapping).^^

Wow, it's good to meet shipper from different couples in this thread.
반가워요 처음 뵙겠습니다~

Annyeong chingoo-deul! I kinda have something to ask you. Sorry in advance for bothering everyone.

Does anybody know Taemin's official Twitter account? Is @TheRealTaem93 his official Twitter?

Because I stumbled on that account earlier (it mostly tweeted in English) and i read some intriguing things. I just want to confirm whether or not it's really Tae Min.

Thank you very much <3<3

Guest lasco1015

@honeyuu @kirane hi chingu. thank you so much. you guys really help me. 
lets support taeun. i cant wait when their have invite their member.

Guest lasco1015

honeyuu said: @lasco1015 I think I'm right. I couldn't find which episode they used that song in wgm Yongseo but there are few fanmade videos of Yongseo on Youtube using that song.

Guest honeyuu

@kirane thanks for telling @lasco1015 on my behalf ^^ it's okay friend :) Last time, I got addicted to that song right after Yongseo had finished.

I wonder if Naeun's fans are willing to edit the compilation of her playing her hair. She's so cute when she starts playing with her hair.

I want to try doing the edit, but I'm not good with video editing. I only have like 5 videos on my channel since I joined YT on 2007. ㅠㅠ

Guest honeyuu

@littlebiebie oh thank you! I did check the last episode of Yongseo to see whether that song was on that episode or not. But it seems I had overlooked that part. I really love Jonghyun's version of Me to you, You to me. :D

Hi chingooo...after watching Shinee variety and live show I think am gonna be this hardworking and dorky kids fan...honestly aside Big Bang i hardly listen to other boy band song...hehe...

After Shinee am gonna watch Apink video...woaahhhh am gonna get myself bz to kill time...^^

Archived