♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

I hope there is at least somebody who can give us a recap of each episode so we know what they are talking about.

My hanggeul is not that good yet so I can only catch bits and pieces of their conversations.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am liking this couple so far! They have me watching WGM again. I think they really do have the potential to be the true 'first love' couple--even though it's so cute how Naeun doesn't believe Taemin when he says he has never dated before. Honestly, I don't either! Ahahaha. I can see why they have doubts though; both are so adorable and attractive!

I'm watching their street date right now, and Taemin is all grown up! Protecting her from the negative comments, and that slight moment when he pulled her closer to him becos of the crowd. I don't understand the negativity around this couple, but I guess there's a good side to it too. Antis trying to make Naeun uncomfortable will just cause Taemin to comfort her. And the more they dislike her will only cause Taemin to shower even more affection towards her.

First Love couple, fighting! :x

fl_zps277d3229.pngfl2_zps432cf3d5.png

OMG!!! I just finished watching the subbed episode and these two are awesome!  TaeMin is not wasting one bit of his time - he is quite frank and he was so honest with what he feels with her.  And of course, the young wife is shy but is slowly opening up. 

TaeMin has opened his heart - and NaEun said 'oppa is knocking at the door of my heart that is closed.  I hope he keeps on knocking until it opens!  These two are so honestly innocent.

Now I completely believe when I said Innocent Couple is the younger version of Dimple Couple! 

yes @coolcoke - these two will be experiencing their first love through WGM!!  So exciting!!

viyra said:

OMG!!! I just finished watching the subbed episode and these two are awesome!  TaeMin is not wasting one bit of his time - he is quite frank and he was so honest with what he feels with her.  And of course, the young wife is shy but is slowly opening up. 

TaeMin has opened his heart - and NaEun said 'oppa is knocking at the door of my heart that is closed.  I hope he keeps on knocking until it opens!  These two are so honestly innocent.

Now I completely believe when I said Innocent Couple is the younger version of Dimple Couple! 

yes @coolcoke - these two will be experiencing their first love through WGM!!  So exciting!!

Guest ice308

Just finished watching Episode 4 and it was really... wow! Okay.. I am officially shipping this couple already.. :)) They are just sooo cute! TaeMin being so honest & straight forward, NaEun being so innocent and shy that she can't even look at her husband properly.. I hope TM does keep knocking on NE's door until it opens.. :D
TM saying that he thought WGM was just a show and that because they were creating memories and there's no way they can't develop feelings for each is right especially if they're doing some things for the first time.. having a date in MD, buying couple items, etc.. even if it's in the context of a "show".. ;) 
I also like TaeMin being TaeMan.. :D His words/questions to NaEun were really something.. Did he learn them from his manager hyungs or Key? :)) Because if I was NaEun, I would probably get shy and embarassed too. :))
Anyway, it's very nice to see young love.. my hubby & I were again smiling the whole time while watching.. :D I'm also happy that TM seems to be showing off his couple casing.. hope we get to see NE with hers too. :D
I do hope antis would turn into pros because these two are lovable.. but yeah, as some of you have already mentioned, if they keep bashing NE, TM will just get more protective.. :D

TaeMin said he wants to take his wife to a place where there's a lot of people - he wants to show them who his wife is.

On the other hand, LT in episode 2 of Dimple Couple segment, told Kang Sora he wants to take her to places with lots of people and tell them she is his wife.

Yes, @shymaldita - I love TaeMin's attitude - just like what @ice308 said, he is now TaeMan - but - quite insecure - just like LT.  I guess that's why he keeps asking NaEun questions - he just wants to make sure 'it is not just him' (he said this in previous episodes).  He is so cute while looking at her - and she is cuter when she couldn't meet his eyes.

Me too!!  Totally shipping them - anxious how their feelings will unfold. 

TaeMin-ah - keep on knocking - you've got a 'go' signal already.

@viyra I also love how after the first date, he says "once is enough", because he doesn't want her to hear those hurtful comments again, and his comment on if they were to go again/if she wanted to go, then he would put headphones on her ahahah. Such cuties!

btw, from some posts I've read, apparently the comments were very mean/disgusting towards Naeun and very loud. Shame on those people. She is a young girl at an age where everything matters a lot--especially what others think of you, so I'm positively the comments must've gotten to her even though she pretended like she didn't mind them. But then again, what does it matters what others say if your husband constantly tells you he thinks you're beautiful and tells you he misses you often? :x ^^ <3

Does anyone have the preview for the next episode? ^^

One thing  I admire about NaEun is, she didn't want the negative articles and comments bother her.  When asked how she felt about the negative comments in the internet, she said 'it's okay'.

Then at the backroom interview, she knew TaeMin was worried about the sour words while they were strolling and he apologized to NaEun.  NaEun said he didn't need to apologize.  She is a very understanding partner - TaeMin is one lucky guy if he gets to open her heart to him.

i agree with everyone here.....gosh this kid really cute and innocent...blood b type is so straight forward just like me...we talk what is inside our heart...i think taemin secretly confess to naeun...aww so cute :\">

hope more people come to this thread to show their support...i really shippppeeddd them hard....keke...

Guest littlebiebie

@shirunsaadon I don't know much about typical character for blood B.. but I thought in Korea there is a stereotype that blood B type is not a good BF material? (At least that's what I get from the movie "my boyfriend is type B" :D). Quite contradict because I think Taemin is a nice BF material :D

Naeun is a really sweet, pretty and down to earth girl. She really doesn't deserve the hate.
But I'm sure many Taemints support him in wgm it's just they are not as vocal or aggresive as those nasty fans.

I am glad that we can spazz here :D so what are your fave scenes for this ep?
I think I like all of their blackroom interview. And also all the scenes at the restaurant.
All of their convo makes me cringe so much XD
Taemin really has his way with words.. I mean look at the way he manouver Naeun "eung" answer into "I missed u" "a lot"

He might not like the phone case but he proudly showing off XD (I put the credit below but can I post this pic?Plz inform me If I must remove this pic)

tumblr_inline_mn1eti1bjK1qz4rgp.jpg

cr. myfairy718 via http://fyeahtaeeun.tumblr.com

@littlebiebie - I guess it is okay to post as long as you give credit to the owner.

Their backroom interviews show how honest they are - they say what they feel and they seem to forget they are in a reality show.  And 'wow' for TaeMin - voicing out his thoughts about being in WGM.  Funny how he said he is beginning to find himself or find a lot about himself since he has gotten married - and NaEun said the same thing - she notices she is being childish after getting married.

This couple's innocence about what they are encountering while being a virtual couple is what makes them both awesome.

Yes, @shirunsaadon - TaeMin confessed (not secretly) to NaEun and she knew - so now she is saying to 'oppa' - keep knocking until the door is open.

Kyaaahhh!!  TaeMin and NaEun - reminds me so much of my younger days - having a crush and falling in love - for the first time.

Not a fave scene but a good scene - TaeMin pulling NaEun closer to him because of the crowd getting too close to them. 

Also, when NaEun said in her backroom interview in the first episode - 'she is interestd because TaeMin is not too perfect.

I just remember when taemin ask Naeun about her first love she said he was a bad boy and she realized that he was not meant for her but I also remember that she said to Taemin that she saw him in the school while she was waiting on the line. Taemin even said that he wished she did not see him since that time he was thin and having a long hair which Naeun mention as well that she was not able to see his face because of his hair. Don't you think she was attracted to him that time as well, that she even remember how he looks and where he was standing. If Naeun likes abad boy image then Taemin fits on that image same time when they were still in the same school. It might be him as well he r first love since she told in blackroom interview that she cannot say what she feels since she is too shy.

Don't you think he looks like a bad boy on his hair and this was the time he was studying in the same school.

tumblr_m9ixoyVncd1ra84goo1_1280.jpgshinee+open+concert+taemin+120331.jpg

@littlebiebie i have 2 blood b type brothers and they both loyal to their partner...and i think Taemin will be gonna be nice bf to Na Eun :D

@viyra same with me....am glad they can experience what normal couple do..and did u guys notice taemin also buy naeun hairpin when they buy phone casing...soo sweetttt...and my fav. part Taemin reaction when NaEun say should she" smile brightly to other instead".

@shymaldita28 - I mentioned that previously that NaEun could have been attracted to him already during the early days.  And yes, how come after so many years, she remembers exactly how he looked and where he was standing?  But someone posted earlier that TaeMin was a new transferee in that school and everyone seem to kind of notice him a lot.

@shirunsaadon - looks like our man, other than being possessive is also a little insecure - and has a little bit of some jealous streak in him. Do not  smile so brightly in front of other people!

TaeMin: - do you even think of me after filming?

NaEun:  nods her head (yes)

TaeMin;  You must have missed me.

NaEun: nods her head again (for another yes)

Guest dewirama

hi everyone~

i'm newbie here..

i love taeun couple coz they are so cute & makes me giggled + smiled widely while watching them..

i thought maybe they meant to be 2gether..

at 1st, fyi i'm not shawol but like shinee. and i don't anything about a pink, just knew that there is a girlgroup named a pink.

when i heard taemin would be joined wgm kinda worried. if i'm mistaken, he don't speak much rite? so i thought it would be super awkwarded moment for 1st meeting.

so when 1st epsd had been broadcasted, i searched his wgm cut immediately. and how shocked i was when i watched him being a brand new of taemin.. did u notice that naeun kinda like snsd seohyun slightly from side in the 1st epsd?

i really love how taemin leads naeun in this relationship. i support taemin if he has a real feeling for naeun.

my fav moment so far is when taemin makes naeun shy until she can't look at him meanwhile taemin will use it to tease her; such as deliberately put his face closely towards naeun & staring at her closely or even more. and naeun's reaction is totally cute for me..

ah,did u guys notice when naeun said nae namja (my bf or sumthing like that)? taemin kinda feel disturbed with that words then he asked her "nae namja dugu ya? (who is ur bf?)". and naeun just being speechless. but i screamed 'hooray' coz taemin has jealousy towards naeun..

and when naeun asked taemin that is taemin wanna see naeun only laugh at his joke? then taemin got chocked while replied "eung~". those scenes/moments are so cute to me..

well.. sorry for randomly long post..

CMIIW

Guest littlebiebie

MBC just shared Taeeun dance cut in Jeju.. Here is the mbc link or youtube link (cr. dc ssiwon)

@shirunsaadon hehe.. My sentiment exactly, good bf material :)
Maybe you can watch some of their variety show.. I did that actually while waiting for saturday to come..

@dewirama welcome, shipper ^^
That almost-choked scene is one of my fave.. keke..

Guest littlebiebie

Their activity update :
Taemin will make a cameo at tvn's drama Cyrano Dating Agency.. Here is the

Do you guys notice something similar?He is wearing uniform again.. Teheee
He looks damn hot in brown hair.. When he took off his hat I was like O.O
Also this week is the last week Shinee promote WSS which mean good bye stages ..
And next month Shinee will start their promotion and Arena Tour in Japan..

Now we need Apink to comeback soon. It has been a year since their last album..
Some fans said Apink will make a comeback in July *cross finger*
Here is some fun facts about Naeun
Omo!She has a loyal fanboy, Block B Jaehyo .. Isn't he a manly type? *cough2*

littlebiebie said: Their activity update :
Taemin will make a cameo at tvn's drama Cyrano Dating Agency.. Here is the

Do you guys notice something similar?He is wearing uniform again.. Teheee
He looks damn hot in brown hair.. When he took off his hat I was like O.O
Also this week is the last week Shinee promote WSS which mean good bye stages ..
And next month Shinee will start their promotion and Arena Tour in Japan..

Now we need Apink to comeback soon. It has been a year since their last album..
Some fans said Apink will make a comeback in July *cross finger*
Here is some fun facts about Naeun
Omo!She has a loyal fanboy, Block B Jaehyo .. Isn't he a manly type? *cough2*

Hello Guys!!!!!!!
I just wanted to say that I have been enjoying TaEun couple even more than I have anticipated. To me they are the fresh and new thing WGM had been missing. Not that I dislike the other couples, it's just that I have found myself more invested in their "lovestory" so to speak.
They are both so honest and real with each other it is refreshing to see for me, there are no games, what you see is what you get. Since Tae Min faces every issue head on, something that surprised Na Eun at first, it has actually made the process of getting to know each other pretty easy and fun for the both of them.
tumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io1_250.giftumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io2_250.giftumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io3_250.giftumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io4_250.giftumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io5_250.giftumblr_mn2m68XZyW1r99c4io6_250.gif
source: jaejoongs
I found myself falling for Na Eun, simple and underrated charm. She seems not to be in awe of Tae Min, and can read him pretty well. I believe her when she says she hasn't dated before, but since she is pretty laid back and take things in stride, I don't think there will be any big deal made about skinship with those two. It will happen when it will, and it will be just right for the both of them.
tumblr_mmzs8z1qZP1rs42ppo2_250.giftumblr_mmzs8z1qZP1rs42ppo4_250.giftumblr_mmzs8z1qZP1rs42ppo3_250.giftumblr_mmzs8z1qZP1rs42ppo1_250.gif
source: keyeomi
As for Tae Min, he seems to be more invested in the relationship. I am not sure he hasn't dated before, since sometimes the way he handles situation speaks of experience. But at other times he seems so awkward that I am back to believing what he claimed during their first meeting. But regardless of all of this, I think he is being genuine and has wanted for a long time to have a girlfriend, who could call him Oppa, who he could take care of, brag about and do couple things with w/o having to hide it.
tumblr_mllkdqLsGq1sow74ao1_500.giftumblr_mllkdqLsGq1sow74ao2_500.gif
source: taeuns
I sincerely hope the WGM PD is not going to mess with this couple chemistry, and let things continue as they are right now. These two have woken up the "studio family". LOL They haven't been that lively and invested in a couple in quite some time. And I for one I am happy to see that, since their comments and reactions make the show fun to watch, for me at least.
tumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino1_250.giftumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino2_250.giftumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino3_250.giftumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino4_250.giftumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino5_r1_250.giftumblr_mm9weu0KKw1qlpcino6_r1_250.gif
source: taeuns
TaEun JJANG!!!!!!!!!!! :x :x

Archived