♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

nanzkee1 wrote: » [READ]
Many fans says: Taemin & Naeun couple on We got married are boring! NO CHEMISTRY!

Do you agree???

If you have watched the first episode... hell yeah..you wouldn't say that! They are still in a level of getting to know each other!!! Its about time also to see Taemin's other side~~~ Haller !!! Don't be such an idiot!!! I JUST WANNA SAY... THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ARE SUPPORTING TAEMIN & NAEUN!!! YOU ROCK!!!

[NEWS] ‘We Got Married’ suffers a ratings drop despite new couple
Even the appearance of a brand-new couple couldn’t stop the recent downward slide for MBC‘s ‘We Got Married‘, which saw another precipitous drop in ratings for its latest episode.

According to AGB Nielson, ‘We Got Married’ recorded a nationwide rating of 6.0%, a drop of 0.3% from its previous week and a continuation of its recent trend of sliding viewership.

Although the newest episode saw the appearance of SHINee‘s Taemin and A Pink‘s Na Eun as the youngest-ever couple in the show’s history, they weren’t enough to stop the bleeding of viewers from the faux wedding variety program.

What should the show do to get higher ratings?
Source: TV Daily via Nate
via: http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/we-got-married-suffers-a-ratings-drop-despite-new-couple

cr: TaeGirl @ http://www.facebook.com/TaeminxNaeunCouple

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@viyraI agree with you that the TaEun Couple, the younger and newest couple isn't the cause for WGM dipping ratings.
I think the audience just needs to give them and the other two time. Also the PD needs to stop trying to make the show a variety show. Let things flow as they should.
I think for the other two couples the skinship makes sense. One has been together for ten years, do you really expect them to be shy about it ?As for the Jin Woon and Jun Hee couple, it is obvious that both have been in relationship before and aren't shy about skinship. So Why should they pretend for the show?
I found TaEun cuts on DailymotionThe quality isn't great but I wanted to share
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzkywk_130504-we-got-married-taemin-naeun-cut1_shortfilms#.UYVa6aKG0Uw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzkyy9_130504-we-got-married-taemin-naeun-cut2_shortfilms#.UYVdVqKG0Uw

What a gentleman ;;)tumblr_mma9wcuhH31rg642go4_250.giftumblr_mma9wcuhH31rg642go2_250.giftumblr_mma9wcuhH31rg642go1_250.giftumblr_mma9wcuhH31rg642go3_250.gifsource:littleprinceu

This couple have no followings yet here in soompi - probably TaeMin's fans are busy being antis.  But FB fans are supporting them.

They should support their idol - in fact, I am not a fan of Shinee but surprised to see TaeMin, a 21-year old, beginning to show his manly side - maybe experiencing a first love - like what he wanted.

Let's support this couple - the Innocent Couple - let's see how they will progress.  I'm tired of seeing too much skinship and this is like going back to my teen days.

Guest nanzkee1

This couple have no followings yet here in soompi - probably TaeMin's fans are busy being antis.  But FB fans are supporting them.They should support their idol - in fact' date=' I am not a fan of Shinee but surprised to see TaeMin, a 21-year old, beginning to show his manly side - maybe experiencing a first love - like what he wanted.Let's support this couple - the Innocent Couple - let's see how they will progress.  I'm tired of seeing too much skinship and this is like going back to my teen days.[/quote']

Guest nanzkee1

TAKE A LOOK GUYS!! THE COUPLE CASE PHONE!!!

Taeun~

I cant post the photo cause I'm using my iphone. I BET YOU'LL BE HAPPY!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=391109207671241&set=a.382471085201720.1073741830.382465548535607&type=1&theater

Guest minlove918

viyra said:

This couple have no followings yet here in soompi - probably TaeMin's fans are busy being antis.  But FB fans are supporting them.

They should support their idol - in fact, I am not a fan of Shinee but surprised to see TaeMin, a 21-year old, beginning to show his manly side - maybe experiencing a first love - like what he wanted.

Let's support this couple - the Innocent Couple - let's see how they will progress.  I'm tired of seeing too much skinship and this is like going back to my teen days.

I am a TeukSo follower - and at the start of their stint, a lot of SJ/LT followers hated Kang Sora - but then as they continue to watch them together, the fans started to warm up to Kang Sora.

TaeMin//Shinee Fans - let us give this Innocent Couple a chance.  Don't you see how happy TaeMin is being around NaEun?  He has never experienced anything he is experiencing right now.  Love to see him acting manly - he loves the word "OPPA".

Guest ikekeyou

i just started to watch this couple! these two are too adorable together!!
cant wait to see more interactions unfold :)

Guest ice308

Hello! :-h Hope I'm welcome here. :D
After Leeteuk & Sora, I never thought I'd like another couple in WGM again but since Taemin & Na Eun look so adorable together, I couldn't help but like them (though I'm not really shipping them yet coz it's still too early :) ). 

My hubby and I like watching them and both our faces have big smiles whenever we watch.. :D
I know Shinee but I'm not a fan and I knew Taemin just because of the SM Dance Machines Spectrum performance.. but when I watched Shinee's One Fine Day show and Taemin looking so cute there, I got sort of hooked so I was excited to see him in WGM. :D Na Eun looks like a nice girl and I liked that she's not afraid to do fun/extreme sports. :D
This couple looks promising. I especially enjoyed episode 2 because they looked closer and not so awkward so I'm looking forward to the next episodes. :-bd

@viyra, nice seeing you here! :D

viyra said:

I am a TeukSo follower - and at the start of their stint, a lot of SJ/LT followers hated Kang Sora - but then as they continue to watch them together, the fans started to warm up to Kang Sora.

TaeMin//Shinee Fans - let us give this Innocent Couple a chance.  Don't you see how happy TaeMin is being around NaEun?  He has never experienced anything he is experiencing right now.  Love to see him acting manly - he loves the word "OPPA".

Guest ice308

@shymaldita28 ey sis.. nice to see you here too. :) yeah, you're right about them showing genuine emotions.. they also have a lot of things in common so they might just be perfect for each other.. :)

Guest emma86line

Looks like the brewing of emotion is starting. Still awkward but tiny sparks here and there will hopefully ignite their flame.

@ice308 and @shymaldita28 - so nice to see both of you here.

I actually see a little bit of LeeTeuk/PJS on Taemin - he is caring and you can feel his sincerity on his plans for NaEun - I saw that in LeeTeuk when he first met Sora and how he was smitten by her beauty - same goes with TaeMin - immediately acknowledging the beauty of his virtual wife.

I hope some more fans come to this thread and support this couple - they are so cute together. 

These are the couple who also feed each other with meat on their first date and as they say if you feed each other with meat you will both fall in love. I just hope this 2 will eventually develop their relationship into something else since Taemin looks nice as well and friendly. I can't wait for their next episode.

OMG FINALLY A TAEUN THREAD
*throws confetti and does happy banana milk dance*

I have seriously been looking for a Taeun thread days even before the first episode started.
Yay, glad that there's finally one here *sobs*

I AM A DIE HARD TAEMINT.
To be completely honest, I never felt the slightest anger towards the decision for him to go on WGM, NEVER EVER.
I once thought that I was a retarded Taemint for practically wanting him to be sold off to WGM LOL.

Seriously, I call these two my HAPPY PILLS <3
there's just something about them that puts a smile on my face and makes me feel GIDDY all the time =)) =)) =))

The show brings out a different side of Taemin.
I like how we see how much of an extrovert he becomes when he's with her, awwwww <3

ugh, cant wait for the new episode <3

Guest sanzo_reload

I AM A TAEMINT AS WELL AND I FREAKING LOVE THIS COUPLE!

I have stopped watching WGM after the Goguma couple because I don't think any couple can be as interesting as the Goguma couple. But Taemin and Naeun are just too adorkable!

I don't understand why people would bash any of them cos they're awesome! I didn't like Naeun at first but she seems like a pretty cool person. She seems softspoken, like the typical girly girl, but when I saw how she was on the speed boat, I'm instantly becoming her fan. LOL

These two made me feel so giddy. Never thought Taemin could make so much jokes when he is not surrounded by other SHINee members. It's so nice to see him taking care of other people after being taken care of by virtually EVERYONE around him.

Love love love this couple. I NEED MORE OF TAEUN COUPLE! <3

Archived