♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

3 hours ago, 14shyx said:

Have you ever dreamed of TaEun multiple times before? I'd like to know :)

They're the only couple I see in my dreams for some reason but I'm not complaining since I get to see them as a couple in public ~ they're always smiling and holding each other

The last time I dreamed of them 2015! Naeun even told me that she's been dating Taemin for about six months and I got to see them go on a date and kiss - but then I woke up -_- and it was such a good dream too...

If only dreams had sequels...

Yes. In my TaEun shipping I've dreamed of them twice. LOL.:D

I shared it a few pages back. 

If only dreams have sequels, indeed! :relaxed:

Guys let's finish this thread first. Before keeping posting into the new one. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink 1st win

keep streaming and voting guys

Apink MV reach 14m in 1 week

I just saw Twice new MV and they already reach 20m in 1 day

help out Apink so this week they will win again

I saw Gugudan Mina at the back standing beside Hwayoung, she once said she is Naeun fans and want to get close with Naeun. DId Mina and Naeun manage to get close and become friend?

if there's a new member who found this thread, we're soon moving to a new thread. apparently this new thread hasn't been in directory so i hope new member won't get lost

@watermelon2512 awwwww congrats Apink!!! i'm so happy their song finally win on a music show! i hope they'll win in another show. it's so hard because another group catch up so quickly in polls. 

4 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

It's hard to say goodbye to this first home..:bawling:

So many memories and so many discoveries were made in this forum that I called home for Taeunians.

I hope many old members/fans of Taeunian of 2013-2015 that used to be active in this forum will coming back again to join us new members and shares stories together in our second home.

It's definitely sad to say goodbye to this place. This is where I found out so many things about our taeun. Let's make fun memories in our new home!

Congrats my girls! 

Pink Pandas LET'S GO!!!

Apink FIRST WIN at The Show.

JULY 10, 2018

8 more days to go it's gonna be Naeun's significant other's birthday!

It would be awesome if Apink wins that day, Taemin would surely be happier~

If they win that day too it will be a great gift to Hayoungie who would be celebrating her birthday the next day (July 19, 2018).

1 hour ago, chantaljaey said:

Congrats my girls! 

Pink Pandas LET'S GO!!!

Apink FIRST WIN at The Show.

JULY 10, 2018

8 more days to go it's gonna be Naeun's significant other's birthday!

It would be awesome if Apink wins that day, Taemin would surely be happier~

If they win that day too it will be a great gift to Hayoungie who would be celebrating her birthday the next day (July 19, 2018).

I really really hope they win next week! I'm streaming so much Apink that even my American bf is humming ISS haha!

Guyz, got a question here. In streaming to make our idol group win, how do we do it? LOL ;)

I've been a fan of Kpop for so long but honestly I am not into much watching MVs. I just love watching variety shows and dramas with Idols in it. Some songs I learned to love also because of shows and dramas. Sorry for asking such a silly question. Keke ^_^ 

HI GUYS YASS I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY OUR GIRLS WON NO. 1 TODAY \O/

Anyway, I was just playing around with Naver and typed 'Taemin' (in hangul of course), and the TOP FEW related search words were immediately Taemin Pinocchio... and... guess what.. TAEMIN NAEUN. If pinoccio was on the related search bar, that means that it is searched very often recently... which means Taemin and Naeun, up till this date.. is still very much discussed and searched about in Korea... I guess that's why the distance between them still needs to be maintained. I would screenshot and post here but i still have no idea how to post a picture here tbh lol. Yall can try it out, go to naver's homepage and search for '태민', you dont even need to press enter, the related search words in the auto drop down menu you will see 태민 나은.  This is prolly nothing but idk it just gives me cheap thrills lol..

Around 1:30 the host asked who in Apink cooks great and Bomi said Eunji, Naeun suddenly assisted Eunji and Bomi asked why Naeun is there (assisting, she was trying to say why assist if you don't know how to cook) Naeun responded, "I have never cooked for my members before". 

-She never cooked for them but for Taemin she already did! Galbijjim!

Note: She's wearing the silver rosary bracelet on her left hand.

5 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Where? Can u put the link?

the caption said that Minho is so cute. i mean look at him confused between clapping and trying to copy their dance lol

by the way, do we wait until 2000 page then close this thread and move to newer one? 

4 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

Guyz, got a question here. In streaming to make our idol group win, how do we do it? LOL ;)

I've been a fan of Kpop for so long but honestly I am not into much watching MVs. I just love watching variety shows and dramas with Idols in it. Some songs I learned to love also because of shows and dramas. Sorry for asking such a silly question. Keke ^_^ 

There are many ways of supporting your fave artist but a little harder for international fans to support/vote because of international music copyright laws etc. There are websites you van register for to vote or stream but it depends on your country. Some of these websites are listed in the link below. Easiest way is to stream the official mv... the more views the better. I think someone posted in the other thread or this thread can't remember.. that apink mv has 14m views but twice already has 21m or something like that. We definitely need to show our girls a lot of support! 

http://www.ksoulmag.com/2013/11/support-korean-music-groups-overseas/

9 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

There are many ways of supporting your fave artist but a little harder for international fans to support/vote because of international music copyright laws etc. There are websites you van register for to vote or stream but it depends on your country. Some of these websites are listed in the link below. Easiest way is to stream the official mv... the more views the better. I think someone posted in the other thread or this thread can't remember.. that apink mv has 14m views but twice already has 21m or something like that. We definitely need to show our girls a lot of support! 

http://www.ksoulmag.com/2013/11/support-korean-music-groups-overseas/

https://postimages.org

Not sure who asked it but someone asked how to post photos in the forum. You can only paste in image urls in the comment/post box or hit the insert other media button below the box and you can insert existing attachment or the url. Unfortunately you can't directly upload a photo from your phone/comp. You would need to upload that photo on a sharing website like postimages and copy+paste the image url onto here. Hope that helps!

11 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

watch their official MV here:

I'm so Sick at 1theK

or

Apink official youtube

*keep watching the mv a few times a day

*don't use replay button (it won't count)

*use different browser

13 hours ago, chantaljaey said:

If you google how to stream youtube for kpop points you will get a complete list of how to do so.  When it comes to a list of steps, my mind automatically shuts off.  I'm not good at reading stuff with multiple steps.  The best way is to stream a few times with volume at least 50%, don't skip ad, search each time instead of replaying button, log in and log out after a few times and make sure it's at least 720p.  Oh also clear the cookies...OMG :o

@pastelcheeks

I love your signature GIF :love:

Do we know how many times our taeminie is doing this in WGM? puhahahahaha

He is so cute and cannot hide how much he loves her hahahahaha.

Thank you for the existence of this thread and all the members here! I'm very glad that I'm not shipping these two alone, and that whenever I'm in doubt, or find nasty comments, I can always come back here in this sanctuary and ship together with all of you. Congratulations uri Taeunians we made it to a new thread! :) Cheers! 

23 minutes ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Thank you for the existence of this thread and all the members here! I'm very glad that I'm not shipping these two alone, and that whenever I'm in doubt, or find nasty comments, I can always come back here in this sanctuary and ship together with all of you. Congratulations uri Taeunians we made it to a new thread! :) Cheers! 

:blush: It's always great to be with positive people.

I just realized @Stephanie Lim already made the second thread for uri couple but it wasn't in 2000 page yet xD FROM NOW ON, CHINGU, YOU ARE NOW PRESIDENT OF TAEUNIANS!! (even tho you're quite new here heehe)

Because the admin/mod or idk didn't close this thread yet, I want to leave a message here...

Image result for kpop tearing up gif

I wanna thank everyone in this thread for welcoming me here even tho I became a shipper and a Shawol/Pink Panda after Jonghyun's passing. You guys are one of the greatest, yet HAWK-EYED people I ever met than my other ships xD

It's kinda sad that we are going to our new home because we will gonna miss this thread. Even tho I was like in 1980th(?) page when I first posting here

Image result for kpop tearing up gif 

GOODBYE THREAD 1...

Image result for sobs kpop gif

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING :) 

Image result for apink bye gif

Image result for shinee bye gif

(shinee's taking us to our new world xD)

P.S.

HERE IS THE LINK TO OUR NEW THREAD~ PLS ENJOY

Archived