♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

1 hour ago, beuree9394 said:

OMG hahaha did yall realize the first question was 'What do you think of a girl who fell down cutely in front of you' and Taemin replied CUTE. That was the only one thing he expressed his opinion on on this topic. We all know how clumsy our Nang ni is!! 

Yea I know what u mean.. it just kinda pains me to see them acting completely aloof to each other. It's not like we are expecting them to hug and kiss on stage, just like walking together (seems too much to ask for hahah) or standing together breathing the same air is enough lol...

KYAAA!!! BREATHING THE SAME AIR is seriously playing with my TAEUN heart! My precious muffins.

The muffins that I always love~ :love:

I also loved how we all know who he thinks of about that clumsiness! Nangni is, always has been. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

I'm jealous with the Bbyu couple....

they've met on variety show Sugar Man, Joy sending heartfelt video message to Sungjae (I forgot the name of the show) and now they are working together in CF

when this kind of thing can be happening to our TAEUN???????

Reveal hidden contents

Sungjae and Joy beer CF

lucky their fans

From a different point of view, when there aren't something, they can pair together to promote CF (such as Bbyu) or MC on stage (like goguma) and old couples like Jokwon Gain, they were in many variety shows together after WGM ended.  So maybe it's a good thing for us? :)

6 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

GUYS i literally went WTF when I saw SHINee and Apink standing on the extreme opposite sides of the stage. The avoidance, IMO, is way too obvious. Naeun was so adorable tho, she hopping to get off the stage asap lmao. 

If they were to stand so far away again today, Idk what i'd do man UGH

ps. Can SHINee please win today? I really really REALLY want them to win something for 'Our Page' T____________T

They didn't get nominated even once for this week's music shows.  Tomorrow is the last stage so...it's between btob and blackpink i think.  I totally agree with you, it's such a good song.  What's wrong with Korean's ears...Like seriously, have you listen to Mubank winner's song? my god...(my own opinion)

I am positive for Apink.  Before twice is back, their competition is mamamoo and blackpink(if they still promote).  Apink has quite a bit broadcasting points, digital is doing good.  Finger crossed!!!

Oh my! I have to watch it in really HD so I can clearly see Naeun and Apink. I almost finished it and was looking for SHINee and then Minho appeared, I had to rewind it to find Taemin. LOL :D

I hope a fancam can zoom in on TAEUN. Please..... gonna keep refreshing if a Taeunian happens to record it or was also there.

Update:

OMG! Naeun's outfit was so adorable, she has a big ribbon on her hair and in shorts, she walks ahead of Hayoung with Peniel by her left and BTOB members were exiting in between Apink and SHINee. The arrangement of the idols standing on stage was really planned to keep Apink and SHINee distant from each other. Taeminnie was all smiley~ :wub:

@ansoni

Don't worry dear. Taemin was all smiley that time. Sometime later we're gonna see some vids edited to emphasize our couple only.

NEXT MONTH WILL BE MY BIRTHMONTH AND THE TIME THAT TAEUN WILL MEET AGAIN ON A EVENT!!

PLEASE GRANT MY WISHES!! I WANT ALL MY SHIPS INTERACTIONS/COINCIDENCES/ETC.

I WANT A TAEMIN AND NAEUN MOMENT WITHOUT THOSE STANS GETTING A FUSS. COME ON! CAN THEY JUST SAY HI TOGETHER??? ㅡ.ㅡ

Guys! I literally was falling asleep waiting for the apink and shinee performances to start (it was past midnight here) but seeing their amazing performances gave me the energy to stay up lol. Naeun's styling was so cute then really elegant and sexy. It made me so happy that they could at least stand closer to each other. Naeun is hidden behind BTOB and MCs so hoping she was able to steal looks at her aegi. While they were all walking out, Naeun was looking straight ahead.. didn't even see her wave or bow to anybody... she must be determined and super excited to get backstage! Gaaaaaah! And at 1:49 Taemin was walking ahead of the other members (as if he was in a hurry to get backstage too!) And he looked back at Key and signaled to hurry up! So cuuuuuuuuute! I really really hope they were able to meet and talk backstage. 

Guys idk about yall but i seriously think that their recent rosary rings are really similar.. both wore these rings when they're on the way to ystd and today's music shows 

And that silver rosary bracelet once again xD She's been wearing it for like what, 3 plus 4 years????? 

Both uploaded selfies with flowers today~

SOMEONE NEEDS TO TEACH ME HOW NOT TO BE DELUSIONAL. 

On 7/4/2018 at 1:11 PM, Pasindu Harshitha said:

plus are there any shinee fans  and apink fans or is it only taeun fans?

at first some are shawols or pandas

but most of the new members are TAEUN fans first by watching WGM 

after that they naturally become part of shawol and panda too cause they support and follow Naeun and Taemin activities 

I'm actually shook with all the latest news. Naeun was listening to 'Our page' omg :astonished:. Eunji doing the exact same weird heart sign that Taemin has been doing this comeback. I haven't seen anyone else doing that pose.

Being so far from each other is  more suspiscous than if they were closer. Why go through all the trouble of making sure the two groups are separated. Same as with the Adidas/Reebok event from a few weeks ago that they both attended. There were only two pictures of Taemin when normally there would be so much more of him going inside and outside. Would not be surprised if SM pays dispatch serious bucks to not expose them lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZU_cW18dQ

I remember this video. Tiffany looked like she's really friendly with Naeun. Which is surprising since they don't have any connections. I know SNSD in the past talked a lot about how they like Apink. And they mentioned Chorong a lot. But in this video Tiffany looks to be only really friendly with Naeun. They are talking with their hands covering their mouth. They have talked before, but where.... lol

There was this fanaccount. Taemin and Tiffany are close to be drinking together. The only connection that Naeun and Tiffany have to be talking so close is Taemin. Unless there is another connection of course.

Clze0-CWIAAmvXh.jpg

The ship is sailing so hard. I'm getting in to deep.

OMG! :scream:  there are like 3-4 new members of this thread. I'm so happy! :love:

This ship is sailing so hard, indeed! Thanks to that TaEunian who emphasizes Taemin and Naeun in yesterday's event! I agree, why would the two groups had to be distant from each other when they could just stand side by side. It's not like they're rookies that can't be beside a senior idol group. :blush:

@beuree9394 the pics of TaEun holding a flower seems cute. Naeun with a white one and in red fingernail color while Taemin has a red flower on hand. 

The flower with Taemin looks like a sunflower with a different color though. :relaxed:

@beuree9394

Unfortunately i think the rings aren't the same.  The gold one probably looks similar to Naeun's cuz the cross is quite skinny.  But taemin's cross in this photo was hidden. If you look back to Taemin's stage photo from either mubank in chile or smtown family concert in Dubai, or dream concert, taemin fans had a lot of close shots of his fingers with accessories and you can find his new rosary cross is actually flatter.  I had screen shot but don't remember where the photo credit comes from so i can't post here.

What we all know is that these two changed rosary this year.  I don't want to see identical items appeared on them.  I understand that is the opposite of what couple fans wish but this actually makes our taeun safer in public.  The ship i used to support had quite a few identical items on them at different times and fans figured out and spread all over SNS, which eventually went to journalists and TV for scandal news. 

I rather have my taeun quietly supporting each other and with the messages only they understand lol

3 hours ago, lorepine said:

I'm actually shook with all the latest news. Naeun was listening to 'Our page' omg :astonished:. Eunji doing the exact same weird heart sign that Taemin has been doing this comeback. I haven't seen anyone else doing that pose.

Being so far from each other is  more suspiscous than if they were closer. Why go through all the trouble of making sure the two groups are separated. Same as with the Adidas/Reebok event from a few weeks ago that they both attended. There were only two pictures of Taemin when normally there would be so much more of him going inside and outside. Would not be surprised if SM pays dispatch serious bucks to not expose them lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYZU_cW18dQ

I remember this video. Tiffany looked like she's really friendly with Naeun. Which is surprising since they don't have any connections. I know SNSD in the past talked a lot about how they like Apink. And they mentioned Chorong a lot. But in this video Tiffany looks to be only really friendly with Naeun. They are talking with their hands covering their mouth. They have talked before, but where.... lol

There was this fanaccount. Taemin and Tiffany are close to be drinking together. The only connection that Naeun and Tiffany have to be talking so close is Taemin. Unless there is another connection of course.

Clze0-CWIAAmvXh.jpg

The ship is sailing so hard. I'm getting in to deep.

wow! this is interesting!!! it's so clear that Naeun is close to Tiffany.  They were holding hands and Tiffany only talked to Naeun.  it's fishy... hahahaha

Archived