[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i still don't understand why Monday Couple is less popular in Soompi T.T

You and me both. I do noticed that Jihyo's comfort level with Gray are much better now( specially this past few weeks.) Maybe they really are a couple. Or Just dating. *grins*

But Couple or not, these two are just freaking adorable. And Gary is a great catch, seriously he may not  be that handsome, but the charm he exudes compensates for it. And his humor and talent! Oh my! big plus. :) Any girl would like a guy like him.

You and me both. I do noticed that Jihyo's comfort level with Gray are much better now( specially this past few weeks.) Maybe they really are a couple. Or Just dating. *grins*

But Couple or not, these two are just freaking adorable. And Gary is a great catch, seriously he may not  be that handsome, but the charm he exudes compensates for it. And his humor and talent! Oh my! big plus. :) Any girl would like a guy like him.

many rumours come out in IG hhahahhaha, it's start 5 years ago, and i still hope they really become a couple hhahahhaha i see how Jihyo support Gary for his fashion brand Halyang XD and i love it, it's makes my lulu wonder XD

they are match in heaven, and yes i agree... Gary is not handsome but his humor and talent give him a charm, i think that reason why most of girl love him, and i believe she already saw his charm hhahahahha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Tracer1 There have not been many Monday couple episodes since the one where they were locked in the warehouse. Even the latest one when she was tied to another guy, normally the old gary will show unhappiness and jealousy but no such thing in this one. Like he knows he have no reason to be jealous cos jihyo is mine! Haha! My goodness Gary has alot of shoes. I think he might have cleared up any evidence of jihyo as he knew they were coming to film that day. I use to comment in the running man forum but there are a number of anti jihyo people in there so why bother talking to people who think they know everything. Maybe they are jealous of jihyo anyway i love mc so who cares as long as they have interactions i will be happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Jae Suk Questions Song Ji Hyo on Her Familiarity With Gary’s Neighborhood

Link==> http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/06/yoo-jae-suk-questions-song-ji-hyo-on-her-familiarity-with-garys-neighborhood/

The Monday couple strikes again as Song Ji Hyo shows her suspicious familiarity with Gary’s neighborhood.

On the episode of SBS’s “Running Man” aired on December 6, Yoo Jae Sukand Haha team up to look for Gary.

When Song Ji Hyo hears that Gary is locked up under Chungdam bridge, which is near his house, she easily gives Yoo Jae Suk directions to his neighborhood. In return, Yoo Jaek Suk is surprised at Song Ji Hyo’s GPS like instructions and jokes, “You have been here on date, haven’t you?”

running-man.png

Song Ji Hyo says no one can replace Gary

Link ==> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/song-ji-hyo-says-no-one-can-replace-gary

She was at the 'Running Man' Chinese fanmeeting tour on the 11th. All the 'Running Man' members minus Gary, who had to perform in Korea, were there. The MC asked Song Ji Hyo, "Gary's not here today. Is there someone among the members who can replace him?". She answered firmly, "There's no one who can replace Gary," drawing cheers from the fans of the Monday Couple in the crowd.

When HaHa said, "Why are you like that even though you aren't dating?", she answered, "You never know," causing another bout of cheers and laughter.

Song-Ji-Hyo-Leessang-Gary_1450052259_af_

• 2 weeks later...

Surprised that nobody commented on Gary confessing to dating Ji hyo on the recent episode of Running man with the of course game with Haha. Gary is obviously a Seolhyun fanboy but I think he was upset when one of the iKon boys choose Ji hyo noona. Anyway it is their way of outting without really confessing. I am surprised there are more spartace supporters and even kwang soo ji hyo pairing than Monday couple continuing to comment in the forums. If not for @Tracer1 we will be a very quiet forum. i hope there will be more active support for MC here!

Song Ji Hyo features in Gary's MV teaser for 'Lonely Night' ft. Gaeko

Link ==> http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/song-ji-hyo-features-in-garys-mv-teaser-for-lonely-night-ft-gaeko

Before the year ends, Gary is releasing a surprise digital single "Lonely Night" ft. Gaeko. And not only that, but the 'Monday Couple' is reuniting in the MV!

That's right, it looks like Song Ji Hyo decided to help out Gary in his solo release by appearing in his MV. So it's kind of odd how the name of the song is "Lonely Night", don't you think?

Many subtle hints been shown on the Lonely Night MV :
1) KG sing in JH ear
2) the lyric "I love you, you, I need you" been focusing to JH face.
3) "GAE" been hug by JH during the scene back on the house after work.
4) JH see KG sing on the billboard

hoping that they meet in the MV especially during the lyric "call out to friend for a drink", we know what type of "friend" by both of them,hihihi, but not materialise but still awesome daebak.

They are truly ninja in "DECLARING" their love to each other.

MANSE MONDAY COUPLE!!!

MANSE MONDAY COUPLE!!!

MANSE MONDAY COUPLE!!!

On 11/27/2015 at 0:57 PM, cissmahs_3690 said:

@Tracer1 There have not been many Monday couple episodes since the one where they were locked in the warehouse. Even the latest one when she was tied to another guy, normally the old gary will show unhappiness and jealousy but no such thing in this one. Like he knows he have no reason to be jealous cos jihyo is mine! Haha! My goodness Gary has alot of shoes. I think he might have cleared up any evidence of jihyo as he knew they were coming to film that day. I use to comment in the running man forum but there are a number of anti jihyo people in there so why bother talking to people who think they know everything. Maybe they are jealous of jihyo anyway i love mc so who cares as long as they have interactions i will be happy.

Ummm.. i think there are much more anti Gary "fans" than anti Ji hyo ones (in overall social media sites), but you are right, why need to bother "fans" who only want to provoke hatred.. 

i had been following Running man since 2010 season 1, and i realise the Monday couple moments reach their peak in 2013-14 seasons (after Ji hyo seemed to be reconciling with Gary at the end of 2012) , after the leaked photo on december 2014 where Ji hyo sit onto Gary, it sort of cause a scandal until RM seemed to be editing or cutting many of their moment together, that's why Monday Couples moment is much less in 2015. However, there are still hidden moment for Gary and Ji Hyo in some episodes when they are not the main focus of the camera. Like in the recent ep 278, Ji hyo simply came out to plead Gary to stop his dance after he fall on the floor twice, there was genuine concern on her face as if she worry Gary really hurt himself

22 hours ago, chinmf007_37ca said:

Ummm.. i think there are much more anti Gary "fans" than anti Ji hyo ones (in overall social media sites), but you are right, why need to bother "fans" who only want to provoke hatred.. 

I follow Gary on IG and sometimes some fans are just overboard on their comments. Actually don't know why they try to make Gary look stupid..I think he is like the heroine in the Japanese Liar Game drama, stupidly honest. But she wins people over with that whimsical innocence although Gary is known to party hard but well I think fundamentally he is a simple guy. In the new season of Happy Together when Suk Jin and Gary were the first guests on the new concept, Gary showed he is quite well read and even studied a lot on even stocks and shares but what did him in and made him lost money was trusting a friend to invest for him. I think he will do better investing it himself.

i had been following Running man since 2010 season 1, and i realise the Monday couple moments reach their peak in 2013-14 seasons (after Ji hyo seemed to be reconciling with Gary at the end of 2012) , after the leaked photo on december 2014 where Ji hyo sit onto Gary, it sort of cause a scandal until RM seemed to be editing or cutting many of their moment together, that's why Monday Couples moment is much less in 2015. However, there are still hidden moment for Gary and Ji Hyo in some episodes when they are not the main focus of the camera. Like in the recent ep 278, Ji hyo simply came out to plead Gary to stop his dance after he fall on the floor twice, there was genuine concern on her face as if she worry Gary really hurt himself.

Just watched the eng subs of the latest RM epsiode 280, they relived the old style of punishment with running balls to start the year. Those were good times, good times. I actually enjoyed the last few episodes, the RM camaraderie is on an all time high, the X-R man epsiodes, the fortune telling one, they were really having fun. Though when the  first fortune teller told JH that she is always surrounded by guys and those guys surrounding her is not decent..KS asked the fortune teller if he meant them!!hahaha! When the FT said she can successfully date in 2016 and 2017 at the age of 37, Gary said she is at the age to date or marry. But with subs, we don't really get such in depth details as if we understand the whole convo...anyways... looking forward to Runningman in 2016 and MC having more interactions!!

1 hour ago, cissmahs_3690 said:

follow Gary on IG and sometimes some fans are just overboard on their comments. Actually don't know why they try to make Gary look stupid..I think he is like the heroine in the Japanese Liar Game drama, stupidly honest. But she wins people over with that whimsical innocence although Gary is known to party hard but well I think fundamentally he is a simple guy. In the new season of Happy Together when Suk Jin and Gary were the first guests on the new concept, Gary showed he is quite well read and even studied a lot on even stocks and shares but what did him in and made him lost money was trusting a friend to invest for him. I think he will do better investing it himself.

Yes i agree, Gary's involvement in Running Man actually gave the show an authentic quality, before RM, Gary never involve in a variety show  and he was given the opportunity to join the RM cast by chance, maybe because he is good friend of HaHa and he was introduced as someone who is the friend for everyone, most importantly not many people recognised him , not even some of the guests initially.. plus that he is not your typical prince charming where everyone scream when his face appears , Gary possess the quality of a genuine Rawness when he first joint Running Man, the type of quality where he knew he was raw so he paid attention and focus on the task request by the show, it was refreshing to witness him who didn't tried to exaggerate with his facial expression like many did in variety shows, many people noticed it too , that's why he was refer as Mr calm early on.

Another quality which Gary possess is his ability of randomly voice out his feeling, with an unorthodox reply that amuse many viewers, i believe that was his character to willingly expose his true feeling in the show, that's why many believe his teasing or showing his affection towards ji hyo was genuine based on his own feeling...there had been other female guests in the show like victoria and snsd's Jessica, plus Lizzy was a regular cast then, Gary never show the same affection towards them. I agree that some of the scenes "may" be deliberately forge to build a love line, like the period when they invent seung -gi and haha as a rival for Gary , but those scenes were easily "expose" due to exaggerated acting by some and Gary's poor "acting" when he was given instruction to do so,  for me, it is easy to see whether Gary is "acting" or put in a real feeling in it because he is such a bad actor, main reason why he seldom involve in other variety shows or drama. Gary's classic expression should be the sadness on his face when Ji Hyo betray his team and ran across the road to join Jae suk in episode 33, where he look stun and lost until kjk start teasing him instead. Another moment was the Ep 106 when appeasing Han Ji Min was the mission but Gary was basically gave no effort of involving much, except that classic moment when Ji Hyo asked him who he truly love, and he answered "You......" with such a blunt manner, and walking away with such cool manner even with Ji-Min around the corner.

Yes..it is 2016, and i am patiently waiting and looking forward to more MC moment too, however i suspect such moment need to be spot carefully as they may not be focus so openly like last time

I know what u mean @chinmf007_37ca...Gary and Jihyo are really quiet compare to other members of RM so that was why they were badmouthed about in the RM forum but basically Gary is quite an introvert compare to Haha. Ji Hyo is also a private person just like Jae Suk as in this episode Jae suk emphasis that he and Ji hyo will never have an SNS account. But what really amaze me is that MC for all their popularity only has 34 pages here but Spartace couple has 500 over pages! And they go gaga over a recent photo of Jong Kook holding Ji Hyo's hands going to some function sans Gary. I am not wanting to start a fan war, far from it cos I like JK and JH working together. But just shock that Monday Couple lack enthusiastic fans participation here.Whether they are real or not, that is not the matter. We just ship them as they are such an unlikely couple. Beauty and the beast. Like a fairy tale.

15 hours ago, cissmahs_3690 said:

I know what u mean @chinmf007_37ca...Gary and Jihyo are really quiet compare to other members of RM so that was why they were badmouthed about in the RM forum but basically Gary is quite an introvert compare to Haha. Ji Hyo is also a private person just like Jae Suk as in this episode Jae suk emphasis that he and Ji hyo will never have an SNS account. But what really amaze me is that MC for all their popularity only has 34 pages here but Spartace couple has 500 over pages! And they go gaga over a recent photo of Jong Kook holding Ji Hyo's hands going to some function sans Gary. I am not wanting to start a fan war, far from it cos I like JK and JH working together. But just shock that Monday Couple lack enthusiastic fans participation here.Whether they are real or not, that is not the matter. We just ship them as they are such an unlikely couple. Beauty and the beast. Like a fairy tale.

Lol...i notice it too, when i first joint here, i realised the forum had somehow stop here...so i went elsewhere for discussion of MC, after participating in that other site, i understand why there had been less MC fans to involve here (just my own opinion and analysis)... Most MC supporters seem to be coming from South East Asia (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Viet Nam) and the other part of Asia (China and Hong Kong) , by means of no disrespect to anyone, English is not "our" first language (except for Singapore), so they had found it difficult to involve in the forum here personally, even though they truly want to share their views.

i had also read complains that once they express their supports and preference towards MC, they will be bombarded by SpartAce or dubious haters mercilessly , some even wander into their personal IG or youtube account trolling them... me myself had seen some hostile replies in youtube after i post that Seolhyun dancing with Gary was out of kindness or courtesy, Lol.....  I believe most of MC supporters are not the conventional fanboys/fangirls type that guard their idols with hostility towards all other, mainly because Gary is not the typical idol that draw hard core fans since the beginning, fans that love him are casual television viewers that are attracted by his aura of bluntness and gentleman attitude, and attracted by the unorthodox relationship process between him and ji hyo... so they won't know how to go "war-of-words" with haters or SpartAce once they are approached by them.. Well, we know kjk is already a popular idol more than 10 years ago, and X-Man also build him up as the perfect "white prince", so it is understandable he will be the fan favourites for most, in fact in ep 2, Jae suk said that "let us try to match him with ji hyo ", so Gary's involvement with ji hyo is more of an accidental event due to his own bluntness, but that's also what make MC so adorable 

In the end, these MC shippers just support MC quietly , even though they still visit forum sites, but usually won't want to engage too much.  Reason i know this is they still reflect what they read here to the other fan site which i also visit.

However, i do hope MC shippers can involve more here as well, just to share the moments and have a friendly reviews on what we feel and think:) 

But seriously guys, is it just me? or in the last two episodes of RM, specially the recent one, almost all of the MC frame, they were always either standing together or sitting together. What is up with that? o.O Could be coincidence, but dang, MC do not do that. take a look the past episode of RM I think mid 2015, they're not always standing together or sitting together, usually Ji hyo sat w/ Sukjin, kwang soo or Jaesuk, now they're always sitting together. Am loving that as a shipper, but as a person who like them separately, it's kinda surreal. Haha! Well, who knows. :) 

Archived