[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

Hi everyone! I'm new to Soompi but I have been a faithful fan of running man and also a Monday Couple shipper! I just loved Monday Couple moments!
I was just watching Ep172 and I noticed Gary actually pulled JH's hand when they were walking. JH was walking beside Kwang Soo when it was noted that Gary tugged on her hand and pulled her back to walk next to him!
JS then suddenly noticed that the two of them were lagging behind the rest and asked what they are doing. And apparently they were having them sweet moments together. Then Suzy teased that it is so nice that they can date and film running man at the same time!

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title"Gary Tries to Protect Song Ji Hyo from Harm on “Running Man”

Song Ji Hyo and Gary attempted to hug each other on SBS’ “Running Man.”

On the November 17 broadcast, L.A. Dodgers pitcher, Ryu Hyun Jin and Suzy of miss A appeared as guest stars.

One of the games played on the show was “Late Fall MT Race – Triangle Queen Dodge Ball with Ryu Hyun Jin and Suzy.”

Ryu Hyun Jin and Suzy formed one team while the “Monday couple” Song Ji Hyo and Gary formed another team. There was much tension between the teams as Ryu Hyun Jin did his best to hit Song Ji Hyo and Gary with the ball.

Gary tried to protect Song Ji Hyo from the ball by hugging her and covering her face with his arms.

While Yoo Jae Suk observed them, he said, “You guys don’t need to hug each other,” expressing his envy. Song Ji Hyo created laughter when she gave an excuse saying, “Gary grabbed my head.”

91.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/17/gary-tries-to-protect-song-ji-hyo-from-harm-on-running-man/#.UooPm6xKjlV

Guest neowish

i think the article started when gary said he will marry song jihyo in their latest singapore showcase.
some netizens deny it that they are going to WGM because its on another "network".

its all speculation at the moment and no definite proof

Archived