[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont like to see RM Eps 179, since Song Ji Hyo is being paired with Lee Dong Wook..i think she's very over to Dong Wook, since she's feeding him but she does opposite to Gary Oppa oftenly!i like watching RM when Monday Couple is one team on it.. they will be a great team indeed when they both together :)

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gary Reveals First Video Teaser for Upcoming Mini Album “MR.GAE”Sylphid January 8, 2014 

After releasing a teaser photo yesterday, the first video teaser for Gary‘s first solo mini album “MR. GAE” has just been revealed.

Like in his teaser pictures, he shows off shows a completely different side from his “Running Man” image, as he gives off a more chic and sexy vibe.

Previously, LeeSsang Company reps commented, “With just seven days before its release, we will release the first teaser for ‘MR.GAE,’ which is the name of a song in the album as well as the album title. Before the actual release of the album, we will release teasers for every single song in the album as well as other information. The album contains a variety of genres and all of the tracks have a high enough quality to be named as the title track.”

I'd like to see Ji Hyo and Gary on We Got Married. I know all shows are scripted - Running Man, WGM etc. - but there is still some true element to the interactions. The feelings have been boiling in both Ji Hyo and Gary for several years. They pretty much flirt in every single RM episode. They just need a space where they can live out and act on their feelings privately. A place where they spend a lot of time together, just them alone. And that's We Got Married (despite the filming crew it would be just the two of them). In my opinion their relationship would flourish.

On Running Man they can't really act on their feelings, because there are too many distractions and spectators. They have to focus on their missions, on the visiting cast, spreading good vibes for the entire group simply for ratings.

It's easy for us to say something like "we wish they would be a real couple, we wish they got married". It's because we see them flirt on the show all the time. But we have no idea what is going on in their lives - how busy they are since they have to earn their living, how public everything they do is, how inconvenient it must be.

I personally wish for them to live together and start a family. They both make each other very happy, and that is all that matters. You just watch them interact for 5 minutes and you see how their eyes start to sparkle, how they start to laugh with both their mouths and eyes - how happy they make each other feel. If you can make your partner feel that kind of happiness it's a wonderful recipe for a beautiful family life - it's also something great they can teach their kids (or something their kids would learn from them naturally, you know how kids imitate their parents when they are young). I sincerily wish them all the best, and I'm not just saying that casually. They both are in their 30s correct? I root for them from the buttom of my heart. They are great human beings, and fit each other well.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gary Releases Second MV Teaser for Upcoming Mini AlbumSylphid January 9, 2014 

The second video teaser for Gary‘s solo mini album “MR. GAE” has been released. 

Unlike the first teaser which featured a strong hip-hop beat, this one has a long instrumental intro,  

Continuing with a chic and sexy look, the video shows him in the middle of a photo shoot.

We can expect more teasers soon as LeeSsang Company previously stated that each song will have one. 

The album will be released next week on January 15.

MichaelS said: I'd like to see Ji Hyo and Gary on We Got Married. I know all shows are scripted - Running Man, WGM etc. - but there is still some true element to the interactions. The feelings have been boiling in both Ji Hyo and Gary for several years. They pretty much flirt in every single RM episode. They just need a space where they can live out and act on their feelings privately. A place where they spend a lot of time together, just them alone. And that's We Got Married (despite the filming crew it would be just the two of them). In my opinion their relationship would flourish.

On Running Man they can't really act on their feelings, because there are too many distractions and spectators. They have to focus on their missions, on the visiting cast, spreading good vibes for the entire group simply for ratings.

It's easy for us to say something like "we wish they would be a real couple, we wish they got married". It's because we see them flirt on the show all the time. But we have no idea what is going on in their lives - how busy they are since they have to earn their living, how public everything they do is, how inconvenient it must be.

I personally wish for them to live together and start a family. They both make each other very happy, and that is all that matters. You just watch them interact for 5 minutes and you see how their eyes start to sparkle, how they start to laugh with both their mouths and eyes - how happy they make each other feel. If you can make your partner feel that kind of happiness it's a wonderful recipe for a beautiful family life - it's also something great they can teach their kids (or something their kids would learn from them naturally, you know how kids imitate their parents when they are young). I sincerily wish them all the best, and I'm not just saying that casually. They both are in their 30s correct? I root for them from the buttom of my heart. They are great human beings, and fit each other well.

Guest unhye31

I'd like to see Ji Hyo and Gary on We Got Married. I know all shows are scripted - Running Man, WGM etc. - but there is still some true element to the interactions. The feelings have been boiling in both Ji Hyo and Gary for several years. They pretty much flirt in every single RM episode. They just need a space where they can live out and act on their feelings privately. A place where they spend a lot of time together, just them alone. And that's We Got Married (despite the filming crew it would be just the two of them). In my opinion their relationship would flourish.

I love these two as well but I'm afraid that the more we (fans) want them to be real life couple the more chance that they will just act for the fans to see .

Sometimes I wonder what if they are really dating and get marriaged then what's gonna happen to running man ? One of them need to quit right ?? Well we don't really know what happen behind the camera , just hope one day dispatch will catch them dating outside running man . For now we can only enjoy running man !!!

Guest unhye31

i dont like to see RM Eps 179, since Song Ji Hyo is being paired with Lee Dong Wook..
i think she's very over to Dong Wook, since she's feeding him but she does opposite to Gary Oppa oftenly!
i like watching RM when Monday Couple is one team on it.. they will be a great team indeed when they both together :)

Me too I don't like 179. She seems very happy with dong wook !! Poor gary oppa !!

Guest unhye31

Hey MC fans , This is one of lyric part from the song "the third story " in the latest leessang album unplugged .this part is totally about ji hyo but saddly I think he did confirmed that it's just for the show , so I assume that they are not dating , hic HIc how sad . I was excited when I found out he did wrote something about ji hyo !!

" I’m living a life simliar to the saying “an overnight star”

My innocent and foolish image went on air and became popular

“I want you Kang Gary” I know it’s a joke but I know when I give it to you, you won’t take it – just words

Music, variety TV, restaurant – they are all hits, my life is beautiful like a blooming spring"

Hey MC fans , This is one of lyric part from the song "the third story " in the latest leessang album unplugged .this part is totally about ji hyo but saddly I think he did confirmed that it's just for the show , so I assume that they are not dating , hic HIc how sad . I was excited when I found out he did wrote something about ji hyo !!

" I’m living a life simliar to the saying “an overnight star”

My innocent and foolish image went on air and became popular

“I want you Kang Gary” I know it’s a joke but I know when I give it to you, you won’t take it – just words

Music, variety TV, restaurant – they are all hits, my life is beautiful like a blooming spring"

I felt a pinch of pain in my heart when I read this. Rappers usually rap what's in the midst of their soul. They don't just mumble words just because.

As the saying goes, when it's meant to be, it'll find it's way...

Gary Oppa, kinchana.. I'm here. I can be all yours. <3

I guess the emphasis in "reality show" is really on SHOW. It doesn't bother me when I watch movies, since I know that the cast is just acting, but when I watch reality shows and realize the cast is faking relationships and feelings it makes me sad...

The problem is probably on my end though. It's still a show. I have to realize that.

Archived