[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they so sweet?
When Song Ji Hyo asked Gary if he wanted to be her partner, he answered, “On Monday, you and I are a couple until we die. Even if you  marry, come over and sleep at my house on Mondays,” solidifying for fans everywhere that Monday Couple is forever. 
source: http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/22/running-man-gary-proposes-to-song-ji-hyo-she-sleeps-over-his-house/#.UrbnO9IW3A5

i've been rooting for Gary and Jihyo from the very first time they "get together" in RM. and it was fantastic to keep my imagination going that they are a real couple... ahhhh love them so much.... and they will be monday couple till they die,,

[2013 SBS Ent Awards] 30/12/13

Song Ji Hyo received many bouquets of flowers when she got on the stage. Kang Gary automatic helped her to hold some, and stand besides her to listen her thank you speech.

Song Ji Hyo thanked a lot people with tears, then turn to look at Gary, said, "Next year, I will have more intimate contacts with Gary-oppa". Song Ji Hyo tilted down her head shyly and smiled.

cr : Running Man 런닝맨 台灣總站

1465104_557637997661303_737519163_n.jpg

crto

84061791.jpg
Congratulation Ji Hyo unni for winning the award.. =)
Gary oppa, you're not going to show your sweetness to ji hyo unni for the sake of fans right? it's obvious oppa that you like her..!! kekeke.. ji hyo unni, please accept gary oppa & marry him.. ;)
Urghhhh im dying of curiosity to know their real relationship.. i wish to be a stalker to dig about their life.. haha of course it's a crazy idea.. =p
I did thought about this, but i dont know if its true or not, just my personal opinion.. well monday couple started before ji hyo dated that ceo right? during that time, didnt ji hyo have any feeling for gary, even a bit? frankly if your friends tease you with other guy, somehow you'll have a little bit of "like" feeling to him.. isnt? and if im not mistaken ji hyo is a 2nd child in her family.. is it so? correct me if im wrong.. what i knew, 2nd child usually is a stubborn person, stubborn in their way, plus ji hyo a little bit "mong" / blank, could it be that she didnt realize that gary like her at that time? haha.. hmm even thought it's just a variety show, but still....... :-?
then the period of awkwardness between them.. i can see that ji hyo dont like being tease with gary.. then unknowingly, we, the fans, started to sense "something fishy" going on between them.. we can see that they become close & boldly showing sweetness to each other .. even the other RM members also, like they tease gary & ji hyo.. yeahh i bet they must know what really happened between them.. could the really dating? arghh that something fishy is a mystery to us..
we, fans lived in an imaginary / fantasy world of artists, just hope that they'll end up marry each other, but frankly, the real life of them is different right? only they know the truth & real feelings.. but still, i personally really9999999x hope that they marry each other.. they're just a sweet couple.. i like them, and im a die-hard-fan of them, who loves to eatch their sweet moments :x
Well, who here watch kbs variety show - superman is returned? i did watch the show, & there is Tablo & his daughter, Haru.. and i think tablo's situation fits with monday couple.. tablo is a rapper from epik high group, while his wife, hye jung is an actress, a little bit bold like ji hyo.. gary is a rapper, ji hyo is an actress.. fit right?? hehehe.. suddenly i thought about this.. i must has daydream so vary far.. you two!! please get married and have children, and please get them into this kind of show i wanna see gary the rapper especially, raise his children.. :D :D :D :D

BYIgWsfCAAAAQl3.png:large
Tablo, Hye Jung & Lee Haru

Wishing for this to happen..!!! muehehehe... :D :D :D :D 970789_582924098417673_1024138715_n.jpg
[-O<

Guest unhye31

Omg I love mc !! I wish they are dating !!! Thanks for all the post !! Keep up the good work so all the fan can keep dreaming !!

Archived