[Movie 2014] The King's Wrath / The Fatal Encounter 역린

Admin

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest belovedycjm

Wow, the casts are well respected actors and actresses...I'm excited for this movie. Woooahhh Han Ji Min's smile and eyes kinda look evilish in the poster--great actress, expressive eyes. Can't wait to see her being evil since she has only been doing protagonist roles.
What a sensational movie!

Hyun Bin :-* :x

Guest naruto00

Han Ji Min play the villainous Queen Jeongsun in ‘ ‪#‎TheFatefulEncounter‬ ’

Actress #HanJiMin is taking on the first villainous role of her career as Queen Jeongsun, in the upcoming South Korean movie ‘ #TheFatefulEncounter ’ which opens next month.

The villainous image of Han Ji Min was unveiled in the poster and trailer for ‘The Fateful Encounter’ which were released on March 25th. Jeongjo (Hyun Bin), Kab Soo (Jung Jae Young), Eul Soo (Cho Jung Seok), Gwang Bae (Jo Jae Hyun), Lady Hyegyeong (Kim Sung Ryung), Hong Kook Young (Park Sung Woong), and Wol Hye (Jung Eun Chae) also made appearances in the trailer.

Han Ji Min plays the role of Queen Jeongsun who was married to King Yeongjo, but did not bear a children. She was on bad terms with Lady Yi who gave birth to Crown Prince Sado, who would be next in line to succeed King Yeongjo. Under the advice of her father, Queen Jeongsun plots and succeeds in getting rid of Crown Prince Sado through starvation. Jeongjo, the son of Crown Prince Sado, then takes the throne following the death of Yeongjo. Because of Jeongjo’s young age when he ascended to the throne, Queen Jeongsun ruled the country in his name.

‘The Fatal Encounter’ takes place in the first year (1777) of King Jeongjo’s reign, and touches on the assassination attempts by the various factions against King Jeongjo, and those who seeks to protect the King at all costs, in a thrilling 24 hour timeframe. The movie opens on April 30th.

By: Yoon Hye Young
Copyright@KpopFighting

10151943_429456373855737_207467079_n.jpg

Guest naruto00

Deciphering the meaning behind ‪#‎HyunBin‬ ’s new movie title ‘‪#‎TheFatalEncounter‬ ’

With ‘ #TheFatalEncounter ’ already drawing much attention prior to its premiere on April 30th, the meaning behind the movie’s name is also sparking much discussions among fans. The movie’s name is actually a literal reference to the inverted scales below the dragon’s throat, and also an indication of the king’s personal weaknesses or fury.

According to the ‘The Difficulties of Persuasion’ written by Chinese philosopher, Han Feizi, the beast called the dragon can be tamed and trained to the point where you may ride on its back. But on the underside of its throat, it has inverted scales a foot in diameter that curl back from the body, and anyone who chances to brush against them is sure to die. The ruler of men too has his bristling scales. Only if a speaker can avoid brushing against them, will he have any hope for success.

‘The Fatal Encounter’ takes place in the first year (1777) of King Jeongjo’s reign, and touches on the assassination attempts by the various factions against King Jeongjo, and those who seeks to protect the King at all costs, in a thrilling 24 hour timeframe.

The movie will be Hyun Bin’s first period production of his career, and he is cast as the steely King Jeongjo who is in danger of being assassinated. The movie is also highly anticipated because of its stellar supporting ensemble cast which includes Jung Jae Young, Han Ji Min, Kim Sung Ryung, Park Sung Woong, and many others. ‘The Fatal Encounter’ will open in cinemas on April 30th.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung
Copyright@KpopFighting

1070077_429380407196667_675956108_n.jpg

Love trailers that give the story in a nutshell. Background music sounds really familiar too, but the name escapes me (I'm going crazy trying to figure it out).  

Hyun Bin coming back with a new film called 'Yeok Lin'20140327192639_5333fcdf1c296_1.jpg
The meaning of Hyun Bin's new film, 'Yeok Lin', was unveiled.

Hyun Bin's new film, 'Yeok Lin', will be officially released on April 30th, and the main poster, main trailer, and steal cuts were officially released.

The title of the film, 'Yeok Lin', is the name of scales that grow reverse ways around a dragon's neck, and the title was motivated from an ancient phrase that goes, "Dragon is an easily tamed animal which people can easily ride, but those who touch Yeok Lin will die."

In ancient Korea, kings were compared to a dragon, and the phrase implies that those who angers a king will die.

'Yeok Lin' is a movie about King Jung-jo of Choson, who gets into a threat of assassination.

Meanwhile, 'Yeok Lin' will be officially released on April 30th.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com starn news March 28 2014

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; width: 710px; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Movie ‘The King’s Wrath’ slowly unveiling, releases main poster and teaser video

image_thumb1170.png

This year’s one of the highest expected movie is definitely Hyun-bin’s ‘The King’s Wrath’ and now it is starting to unveil itself. Recently, the movie’s main poster, main teaser video, and still image was released in online for the first time.

The King’s Wrath’ is basically about the highly thrilling 24 hours of past Korea king’s murdering plan. There are people who have to live, people who have kill, and people who have to protect.

image_thumb1171.png

In the main poster there is the past king ‘Hyun-bin’ in the middle and rest of the characters. Their different facial expressions and clothings were enough to gather public’s attention.

The teaser video is also fascinating. The small momments of dramatic story is making high expectation of the movie.

image_thumb1172.png

Meanwhile ‘The King’s Wrath’ is going to be released on April 30th.

credit kofan

Tralier of 'Royal Wrath' released.."Hyun-Bin•Han Ji-Min amazing charisma"

9028_1.jpg
Poster, trailer and still picture of movie 'Royal Wrath,' which was released on the 25th, is receiving a lot of attention the moment it was released. In the released poster, there is a phrase that says, 'The one who has to live, the one who has to kill, the one who has to save, breathtaking 24 hours that was hidden in history.'

'Royal Wrath,' in which Hyun-Bin, Jeong Jae-Young, Jo Jeong-Seok, Jo Jae-Hyeon and Han Ji-Min is starring, is about the relationship of the characters regarding the assassination of king Jeongjo and the 24 hours which was hidden in history.

The netizens are responding, "Hyun-Bin is so handsome" "Han Ji-Min also looks very charismatic" "The trailer is so breathtaking, I want to see" "The movie that I'm expecting in a long while"

Meanwhile, the movie 'Royal Wrath,' which is referred to as the best piece of issue this first half of the year, will be released on the 30th.

credit innolife March 25

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"press conference 
today

1396405943_678014.jpg
201404021124222010_1.jpg
201404021125771459_533b756ce5b29.jpg
201404021131779847_533b76dfbe612.jpg2014040211235418520_1.jpg2014040211383613956_1.jpg

more.. http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr

Hyun Bin's smile at the press conference of The King's Wrath is so bright that I could feel his happiness.

Han Ji Min is beautiful as always; I hope that there will be a chance for Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min to romantically couple up in a future project. :)

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Han Ji Min Almost Ran Hyun Bin Over with Her Car When They First Met

Even before they met together for their new movie, Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin had a special run-in with each other. 

On April 2, Han Ji Min and Hyun Bin gathered at the press conference for the new movie The King’s Wrath at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University. 

45546385.jpg

During the press conference, Han Ji Min admitted that due to the plot of the story, in which they play rivals, she hasn’t talked to Hyun Bin a lot. 

However, the director mentioned that the two actors actually have a very interesting first encounter. 

“I was late while driving somewhere so I was hurrying, when someone popped up. I hit the brakes, and it was Hyun Bin,” explained Han Ji Min. “I was so surprised. That was how we first met.”

“I actually didn’t really know,” Hyun Bin added, “It was something that happened when I was headed to my office, which was nearby.”

Director Lee Jae Gyu joked that the two always started out with an ill-fated relationship. 

The King’s Wrath will premiere on April 30. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min | 
mwave news.

class="titleNews" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Hyun Bin Worked on His Back Muscles Because of One Word in the Script

With the back muscles becoming the talk of the town after the first trailer went out, Hyun Bin went onto explain why he started exercising his back for his new movie The King’s Wrath

On April 2, Hyun Bin and the cast and staff of The King’s Wrathparticipated in a press conference held at Lotte Cinema in Konkuk University. 

When asked about his muscles, which were highlighted after the teaser was released, Hyun Bin replied, “I never thought that a king would have such angry muscles as well.”

46219220.jpg

“But in the scenario, there was this one line. It read, ‘Jung Jo, who does push-ups. His detailed back muscles were perfect.’ Because of that one word, ‘detailed,’ I worried about how to express that and ended up exercising three months before filming started. After we started filming, I took care of my body with a strict diet for a month and a half. I exercised every day even on filming days.”

Direction Lee Jae Gyu said that he didn’t ask Hyun Bin to do any of that. “I don’t know how Jung Jo’s back muscles were really like, but I think Hyun Bin wanted to show what an intense life Jung Jo led, so he paid a lot of attention on his back muscles.” 

But the director then added because Hyun Bin was working so hard, he was also stressing himself out. “When the other actors and staff were eating late night snacks, Hyun Bin would just sit and look far off into the mountains.”

The King’s Wrath will premiere on April 30. 

Photo Credit: Choice Cut Pictures, Hea Jung Min.| april 2 2014 

Han Jimin “I met him first because of the car accident”

apr 2 20149121_1.jpgHan Jimin told us about the first meeting with Hyun bin, her partner in ‘King’s wrath’. 
On April 2, there were production presentation of ‘King’s wrath’ in Seoul Gwangjingu. Lee Jae Gyu, the director and actor Hyunbin, Jung Jae Young, Jo Jung Suk, Han Ji-min, Park Sung Woong and Jung Eun Chae participated. Han Ji-min told her episode about the first meeting with Hyunbin. 
“She had a car accident before we started the shooting because of Hyunbin who suddenly stopped his car. It was the first meeting of Queen Jungsoon and King Jung Jo.” Hyunbin said “I didn’t know that it was her.” Han Jimin said “I was really embarrassed because of it.” 
‘King’s wrath’ is the story of Jung Jo and the people who are trying to murder him.
credit innolife

Archived