In which anime and which character would you be if you had a chance

Guest Krrypton

Guest Krrypton

So what will it be? I would like to be Lucy Heartfillia of Fairy Tail, Winry Rockbell of Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood, Misaki Ayuzawa of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail and Edward Elric, Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye of Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Guest xtaem1nx

Song Jae Gu on Girls of the wilds; Tatsuya Shiba of Mahouka Koukou No Rettousei;ikaros/Alpha of Sora no otoshimono; Kaname Kuran of Vampire Knight; usui kyou of black bird; and Sakura

Guest melodyzhang

Well... I wonder if it matter which gender your favorite character is, but here goes. I would looove to be Tezuka Kunimitsu from Prince of Tennis, or Seiren from Vampire Knight.

Why Winry :P? You just end up falling in love with Edward and fixing him up constantly. Edward I can understand, you get to basically save the world! Roy's pretty badass, getting all the women xD Riza's also cool.
I'd probably want to be Kirito from Sword Art Online :D

Guest Krrypton

Why Winry :P? You just end up falling in love with Edward and fixing him up constantly. Edward I can understand, you get to basically save the world! Roy's pretty badass, getting all the women xD Riza's also cool.

I'd probably want to be Kirito from Sword Art Online :D

Its my choice...

Guest ikweli

Naruto - Kakashi (i think he's secretly a pimp, they just don't show any of them scenes on the show)
Bleach - Sandal hat guy (forgot his name)
One Piece - Shanks (one of the strongest guy in the anime so far with great personality and can walk around like he gives no fks? my kinda character)
Full metal alchemist - Roy Mustang (tbh hes the "Shanks" of FMA just with a little of some  "gotta be on the job" thing. i guess just like the sandal hat guy from bleach as well. my kinda characters)
Inuyasha - inuyasha. i'd love to travel with kagome ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ikweli

@patriarcha thx for the awesome thing :) you cool you cool
@ mention me back if u reply cause i dont look at this board ^^
<---- love & relationships all day

Guest patriarcha

@ikweli you're welcome :-):-)
ahh love&relationship thread you say??? hmm it looks interesting :-):-)
@Krrypton  ;)

Archived