[Book/Movie] Pride and prejudice

Guest Krrypton

Guest Krrypton

Author:Jane Austen
It is about a middle-class family, the Bennets, who live in the village of Longbourn. When two gentelmen, viz., Charles Bingley and Fitzwilliam Darcy arrive in the nearby estate, Mrs. Bennet hopes to find in one of them, a husband for one of her daughters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pride and Prejudice, I have read the book both in my language and english, watched the movie (2005), mini series (1995) if there was a chance I want to go to the play or musical >___< and still can't get over with that..and now I also read the fanfiction most of the adapted in modern era LOL..anyone has watched The Lizzie Bennet Diaries?

• 2 weeks later...

Stumbled over the 2005 movie version, LIKED it very much, then come the 1995 BBC TV miniseries, Loved it to pieces, finally read the book, couldnt help but smilling all the way through. Rewatch the works once every year, and that is how I LOVE pride and prejudice, the very first film that opens my door to period drama world.

• 1 month later...
Guest mintcocoacookies

I LOVE The Lizzie Bennet Diaries!!!   Such fun and great acting from everyone!
I also really like Lost in Austen just because it's what all the viewers want to happen ^_^
The 2005 version is also a classic. : )

Archived