Mika Nakashima - Yuki no hana

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
~requested by JiHye
>kotoshi saisho ni yuki no hana wo.. I guess this is around my second redo. The last time I sang it was for the SI3 effort award. I think I've improved this time in terms of pitch, being less wavery, and having a tad more strength, but otherwise I still think it's not perfect. Oh well. You wanted this, Fiona ><; Lol ^^ well, I love the song muchly<3<3 but I just can't sound as beautiful with it as some can ;O; Yay guys =D It's nearly the season of snow!! (..which never comes in Cali, by the way <_< ) smallmika.jpg

Guest babiixru

i'm not going to comment on the low notes because i'm pretty sure you know what i will say. but it sounds better than you're last clip ;D i love your vibratto darling. it fits so nicely with this one <3 i still think you should sing sakura iro maukoro ;D i still say that's the oen song that shines your voice the best. wow that high note that was lovely; but it didn't seem as strong as the rest of your singing; was it falsetto o.o or was it just the fadey thing that made it sound not as strong lol. damn this was beauitufl <3

WAHH....T_T ARIGATO, NE. Your high notes were incredibly beautiful and I'm know that my friends will love this. ^_^ I found a new song to fall asleep to, woot~

Wow Lisa. This is really good. Like, really good. The really low notes need a little work, but other than that, it's amazing.

darn you, making me like Mika songs >__>

Guest tinasarangg

* GASP * a remake?!? i think this is my favorite song by you.

--&& i'll listen and edit after laguna beach!

<3

EDIT || 11.15.05 3:35 PM

wow. much more stable, much more strength.

i absolutely adore your virbatto :wub:

nice job. out of park hyo shin, mika nakashima and you, i like your version the best.

* dl the song *

anata ha uta ga zyouzu desu fantasiimaker :)

my japanese friend is sitting next to me and he was surprised when i said that ur not japanese but ur japanese is very good :)..have a nice day!

Guest tinasarangg

anata ha uta ga zyouzu desu fantasiimaker :)

my japanese friend is sitting next to me and he was surprised when i said that ur not japanese but ur japanese is very good :)..have a nice day!

* gasp * fantasiimaker isn't japanese?

... :blink: i thought you were japanese! LOL!

Guest fantasiimaker

You guys are too kind ^^; (Nan - Actually, it's a TWO-SHOT this time 8D)

Nope Tina, I'm not Japanese XD I'm Chinese heheh ><

And xx_smilez, I use Cool Edit Pro and a standard computer mic.

Ahhh, such a beautiful voice! Goes well with this song too. T__T Getting me all emotional over here cause it reminds me of MISA. Lol...awesome job though. I loved it~

Guest babiixru

^ LOL. that's why she can sing in Chinese.

yes, that's why she can sing in chinese people xDD

oh i was expecting read replies :( i love reading replies :lol:

sigh lisaaaaaa amazing :]

You did an awesome Chihiro cover on Infection... Actually you did an awesome job on pretty much everything. Your voice is suiting for Nakashima Mika's songs. Great job. And I'd probably shoot myself before I post sound clips of me singing on the web. Awesome job :D

Guest fantasiimaker

oh i was expecting read replies :( i love reading replies :lol:

Haha I always feel disappointed when people don't reply too...well since it's Friday and I'm feeling happy and GOBLET OF FIRE IS OUT XDDD I think I'll go back and reply for you lol<3

ruuru - low notes kill me *dies* and I have sung Sakurairo before, but I sound so weird at the awesome vibratto parts that Mika does and I can't do at all XD Yeah it was falsetto + fadey thing = I don't have the guts to yell it out yet because I'll probably strangle and make it sound like a cat hacking up a furball. Not pretty at all.

fiona - I know you're just saying that to be nice xD I'd get disturbing dreams if I tried to fall asleep to any of my songs. thanks for requesting<3 but you sing something soon, you.

caitchan - low notes need LOTS work. mahahah and Hello! Project too >D ohohoho and remember Moriyama's "Sakura"?? x_x;

nan - I used to have NO vibratto xD;; I'm still in the developing stages haha~ so I'm really glad you noticed it! thank you ^^

tina - you're being wayyy too nice by comparing my version to those pros ;_; I can't hold a candle to them. Wish I had Mika's strength and control. haha XD;

amour always - thank you so much!

tab - as usual, you're being overkind XDD thank you for listening, tab!

Sakura-x - arigatou ^^

mofo - zen zen jouzu janai yo ^^;; mada mada~ haha tell your friend thanks for me; I'm happy to hear that my japanese doesn't stand out and sound terribly gaijin-ish x_x It means that the studying is paying off XD

moley - aww thank you! theme songs/insert songs of dramas are so awesome :lol:

hershy kissez - yay<3 I still don't think I put enough emotion, maybe (especially at the higher parts..), but I'm glad to know you heard some!

jiyu - lol your avatar and sig are cool >D I really appreciate your listening!

MzBeciko - thank you very much!

Oh and about the chinese/japanese thing...you never know, Japanese people or other ethnicities who aren't Chinese might be able to sing in Chinese. Maybe. =O

Archived