[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xia-ya

Episode 6 Preview

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azMy_qG7AMs

Kwanghee saying Omg lol Hes so funny. I bet Gui Gui said a bad word.

It does look like They are wearing couple rings. :)

I'm glad they're still filming. Sound good for me since i really hope they can be a real couple. Kkk... But, normally for professional wise, its not proper to wear something not related to the movie. Its a kind of free promotion to GWGM. unless this suprise was planned and will be air in another episode of GWGM.. :)

Guest pantasyarista

I've just updated the list! :)
PARK.jpgHere's the park where they met before the wedding shoot. It's in Nonhyeon-ro 164gil. Just across it is the CN Studio. :)
CN+PHOTO+STUDIO.jpg

Actually, you may want to visit the site of CN Studio, there's a slideshow of a few pics of Hongki and Mina in high resolution :)))
The site is www.cnstudio.co.kr
:)

I've had it updated with addresses here. :)

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mmgpcxNw4R1rijeigo2_500.giftumblr_mmgpcxNw4R1rijeigo1_500.gif

Ears dont lie oppa Taecyeon! ^^ Look how red your ears is. Can someone push your head please?

Even if Taec will bite the hard nut in this jujube cake, everyone knows that gui Gui is still the BOSS!

:))

Guest strawberrypen

I just posted what I have read from Tumblr: dramagirlreview 

She got a nice observation :x :

I think Taecyeon and Gui Gui are more natural behind the scenes than when they are actually filming for WGM. I found a complete version of them behind the scenes and they were a lot more natural. Taecyeon was playing around with Gui Gui’s hair accessories during the wedding shoot and dropped the tiara. He also tried to use Chinese to communicate with her and he used it correctly also. During the photo shoot, Taecyeon seemed more scared of the sheep…but both of them were at first. And then when they got used to the sheep, sheep poop or something got on Gui Gui’s legs.

Gui Gui also seemed a bit more calm behind the scenes. However, they still played around a lot.

I think they look really good together behind the scenes and they are fun to watch on screen.

You guys should check out the Making Film of this. In the Making Film you see a lot of cute and natural moments.

Source: dramagirlreview. Tumblr

:x

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mme6n11Qyr1qlbpbho2_r1_400.jpgtumblr_mme6n11Qyr1qlbpbho1_400.gif

Making Film for Episode 5. Look at the pic above and look at the pic below! ^^ haha. so this is the BTS behind the photo, it makes the photo above more sweeter :x

Skinship Couple. Gui gui really likes to touch Taec's hair huh? and she does it so naturally. That is so hot. hehe her fingers running through his jet black hair. aww <3

Guest strawberrypen

This video is heartwarming and almost made me cry. Its on her HSH days. her dad visited and the host asked her about her message to her dad. Her parents are divorced and she lives alone, but despite that, her dad showers her with affection and spoils her. She says sorry and asks her dad to stop drinking because he had gout. She said for her dad not to worry because she can manage on her own.

:((

its so funny to read some of the comments on the videos and facebook -- this is a tv show and it is not real but viewers are arguing like taec is being mean and not loving enough?! please, its tv and even if you are super extroverted, the whole setup is rather bizarre in the first place..

Guest chloe_addict

I really like Mina + Hongki couple. They're so sweet! Meanwhile, I feel I like Taec better when he just speaks Korean. Because when he starts speaking in English, he sometimes comes across as condescending since he's trying to speak slowly and use basic words so that Gui Gui can understand. 

Guest dancy

haha  ;)) the phone conservation between Hongki and Jang Geun Suk was funny.I hope JGS show up to Hongki & Mina wedding. 

Guest fantast1k1

HongkiMina's wedding photoshoot was priceless :x Especially where Hongki kisses Mina's cheek...suweett! And the proposal using shoes...so Hongki!

I love every moment Hongkimina have had together. But i like most their intimate wed photography session. Their shyness, awkwardness....so sweet. Can see development of their relationship stage by stage.

Hello to all WGMG fans like me. My first post in the thread. Thank you for the pictures posted here.
Love Hongki and Mina, they're so cute together. Wish they would date for real. They compliment each other. Mina brings out the best in Hongki.

Archived