[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

Guest informantxgirl

I am loving this season so much more than season 1. Very entertaining.

BTW, does anyone know what song was playing in episode 7 when Heechul and Puff enter his sister's cafe? Thanks!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love WGM-GE and wish for many more couples and years to come.

Please don’t hate me for giving my honest POV or 2 cents.

Season 1

Gui Gui/ TaecYeon : Is it just me are do I feel a vibe that Gui Gui was too immature for Taec? Immature as in she is very outgoing, playful and cute. Taec, hummm.. he sure is stiff but love his efforts for keeping up to GG and her playfulness. He sure can be romantic at times but always turns her down but surprise her at the end. Great effort for communicating in broken English but sadly I didn’t see any love sparks.

HongKi/Mina: No doubt, they are the perfect pair. I was really impressed to see a mature side of Hongki comparing to him playing Germany in YAB. And that’s how I came to adore Hongki in YAB. Mina is so out spoken and has a straightforward attitude. Never missing a chance to make HongKi blush or give that electric-eye-stare at her husband. They have amazing chemistry and I won’t be too surprise if they decides to date in real life or get marry and make adorable babies (mini HongkiMina)…

Season 2

Heechul/Puff: Puff has multiple attitudes(in a good way)…LOL she can switch from serious to sweet to adorable and pretending to be mad at her husband in a flash. No wonder why she was able to melt Aaron heart in JY -Twdrama. Puff is so adorable, how she is warming up to Heechul and his touchy hands. It’s great that she is trying to communicate in Korean and little English but it would’ve been better if Heechul can put effort into learning Chinese(besides his 1 or 2 Chinese syllable).  Heechul is so flirty and touchy… HAHA… I think his body language express his personality more than his speaking. LOL, he is so funny and a PERVERT for wanting Puff to show more skins…awww… I wonder what is reaction will be if we toss him on a nude beach in USA? He is not a romantic guy or boyfriend/husband material but there is always room to improve when he gets into a REAL relationship. Almost forgot, that kissing scene at the wedding shoot was so adorable. It just gives them the next level to be more comfortable with kinship.

Keys/Arisa: They sure made a good pair too. Nothing can stop this multiple- language -couple… MAYBE… Hummm.. I will have to say Arisa’s AGE…LOL. They do have chemistry with good communication but with Korean’s holding the AGE difference as an issue it has also put a barrier. And a reminder that Arisa is still a High School student? Correct me if I’m wrong…. They both have a weird and dorky since of humor. It looks like Key wants to show a LOT of physical affections (example – holding hands/skinship/hugging ) but he is holding it back like a true gentleman who doesn’t want to rush his partner. It was fun to watch Arisa to make a bold attempt at holding Keys hand during the wedding photo shoot. Can’t recall what that show was but Key’s was so sexy babysitting a toddler and he was a daddy material..<3

Conclusion: I don’t want WGM-GE 2 to come to an ending but everything must come to an end. I will forever-ship these couples until they get old and get marry to their respectful spouse or soulmate for my SHIPS to sank…LOL.  I hope that Puff/Heechul/Keys/Arisa ending doesn’t make me cried with a river of tears. It’s very hard to be on a ship in the middle of sea water(tears) besides my tears will make my cheeks dry and I will also need 2 boxes of tissues…LOl,,, sad…  The hardest I’ve ever cried for WGM was when Hongki and Mina last goodbyes (plus when Andy and Solbi departed). Thanks for reading my POV… and I didn’t mean to go off topic..

P.S. Both couples are looking gorgeous in their wedding outfits..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think I might be the exceptional one, I like all of them in WGM2 as individuals but I can't seem to see any spark between the couples. May be I expected too much after watching Hong Ki and Mina in the first season.

• 1 month later...
Guest imsomeboodey

I love We Got Married Global, too. I've been following it since season 1. I love all the couples. I wish the Production consider inviting a Filipino actress, too. 

Just a wishful thinking. Sharing what my heart's desire as a fan. 

dZpCwqb.jpg

2mmOrRy.png

lyanvH3.jpg
MGduZay.png

http:wTv0yfe.png

qm3BJNA.jpg

Just wishing and hoping. For season 3

Guest mentheleng

jly31 said: I think I might be the exceptional one, I like all of them in WGM2 as individuals but I can't seem to see any spark between the couples. May be I expected too much after watching Hong Ki and Mina in the first season.

• 2 months later...

samanatha_xyooj said:

I love WGM-GE and wish for many more couples and years to come.

Please don’t hate me for giving my honest POV or 2 cents.

Season 1

Gui Gui/ TaecYeon : Is it just me are do I feel a vibe that Gui Gui was too immature for Taec? Immature as in she is very outgoing, playful and cute. Taec, hummm.. he sure is stiff but love his efforts for keeping up to GG and her playfulness. He sure can be romantic at times but always turns her down but surprise her at the end. Great effort for communicating in broken English but sadly I didn’t see any love sparks.

HongKi/Mina: No doubt, they are the perfect pair. I was really impressed to see a mature side of Hongki comparing to him playing Germany in YAB. And that’s how I came to adore Hongki in YAB. Mina is so out spoken and has a straightforward attitude. Never missing a chance to make HongKi blush or give that electric-eye-stare at her husband. They have amazing chemistry and I won’t be too surprise if they decides to date in real life or get marry and make adorable babies (mini HongkiMina)…

Season 2

Heechul/Puff: Puff has multiple attitudes(in a good way)…LOL she can switch from serious to sweet to adorable and pretending to be mad at her husband in a flash. No wonder why she was able to melt Aaron heart in JY -Twdrama. Puff is so adorable, how she is warming up to Heechul and his touchy hands. It’s great that she is trying to communicate in Korean and little English but it would’ve been better if Heechul can put effort into learning Chinese(besides his 1 or 2 Chinese syllable).  Heechul is so flirty and touchy… HAHA… I think his body language express his personality more than his speaking. LOL, he is so funny and a PERVERT for wanting Puff to show more skins…awww… I wonder what is reaction will be if we toss him on a nude beach in USA? He is not a romantic guy or boyfriend/husband material but there is always room to improve when he gets into a REAL relationship. Almost forgot, that kissing scene at the wedding shoot was so adorable. It just gives them the next level to be more comfortable with kinship.

Keys/Arisa: They sure made a good pair too. Nothing can stop this multiple- language -couple… MAYBE… Hummm.. I will have to say Arisa’s AGE…LOL. They do have chemistry with good communication but with Korean’s holding the AGE difference as an issue it has also put a barrier. And a reminder that Arisa is still a High School student? Correct me if I’m wrong…. They both have a weird and dorky since of humor. It looks like Key wants to show a LOT of physical affections (example – holding hands/skinship/hugging ) but he is holding it back like a true gentleman who doesn’t want to rush his partner. It was fun to watch Arisa to make a bold attempt at holding Keys hand during the wedding photo shoot. Can’t recall what that show was but Key’s was so sexy babysitting a toddler and he was a daddy material..<3

Conclusion: I don’t want WGM-GE 2 to come to an ending but everything must come to an end. I will forever-ship these couples until they get old and get marry to their respectful spouse or soulmate for my SHIPS to sank…LOL.  I hope that Puff/Heechul/Keys/Arisa ending doesn’t make me cried with a river of tears. It’s very hard to be on a ship in the middle of sea water(tears) besides my tears will make my cheeks dry and I will also need 2 boxes of tissues…LOl,,, sad…  The hardest I’ve ever cried for WGM was when Hongki and Mina last goodbyes (plus when Andy and Solbi departed). Thanks for reading my POV… and I didn’t mean to go off topic..

P.S. Both couples are looking gorgeous in their wedding outfits..

Archived