Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

packmule3 said: Hi @BiruAngel
I’m sorry to give you this job :) but in one of your gifs that you’ll post for the 1000th page, would you mind copy-and-pasting the names I’ve listed below. These are current and previous posters [and lurkers] here and I’m afraid they might not be included in the celebration, for one reason or another. They’ve left their marks here too and should be recognized.  @angelangie, did I miss anybody? 
@alisonchua @anotherdelusional @berny @bibidep @bubble_AF @bubbleGG @burger78 @charliew @chinlylin @cj2057 @dina_dana @drft @fanfromsoutheastasia @femeka @genuine_she @gigi_desmarais @idabalingit @jazcabbb @Jennifer_Lum @labbit @lamey @lauramcfarlane @leechalee @Imofan @lunarfly581 @luvtaecgui @mi @miko_ty @mimitski12 @minshariff  @minwooluv78 @miz_em @nalikahibar @nicolemae24  @oha123 @robotbunny @roxette2ps @runlha @seethestar  @sg2013starship  @shebop @sshevolkth  @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang @shirley_Leung @silvershoes @syatila  @taecguilover @Thao_huynh @Thet_Witch @torreydinh @virpotter @xybershock

Are you feeling better today? The plane I rode on last night had so many people sniffling, coughing and sneezing, my hands itched to Lysol-spray everything in my perimeter and set a strategic air defense around me. And since I was sitting at the front of the plane, I could imagine all their millions of germ projectiles attacking the back of my head. Ugh! If it weren’t for this meeting, I’d call in sick today… 
@b8l8, are you ready? :)@lmangla, @pluie625 @akasia, @mikoshine, @chu3x and the other regulars, I know you’ll be up by then or have turned in your gifs already. 
Thanks, @biruangel.
@angelangie, sorry I can't stay up with you tonight like I've been doing the past couple of weeks, when you do your graveyard shift. Don't fall asleep now.  :)

@packmule3 unnie dont worry about me.....lols i will try my best to stay awake :) 
i will stay awake updating all Gui Gui and TaecYeon pictures here and spam it till we reach page 1000th
@BiruAngel are you there or sleeping lols :)
cr: as tagged1382416_648342841863997_1828917457_n_zps1395445_558710350864050_1171216238_n_zps1376446_558710414197377_86993396_n_zps181395800_648343208530627_2039734740_n_zps1375201_558710477530704_523935036_n_zps1

Ladies, 
Because we're on page 999 and to save space, this is my last response. @biruangel, we'll go on our usual modus operandi...just keep on re-editing your own comment boxes and adding the names to the list.  
No worries, @dina_dana. Once the list is up on page 1000, if we get more late-comers, @biruangel can easily edit it from page 1000. 
Gotta go; my asst is giving me the bad eye. I'm on in 30 minutes. 
@angelangie, @biruangel, you're at the helm now. :)  Hi, @pluie625, YOU'RE JUST IN TIME.  
Try to save 2 or 3 spots/comment boxes on page 1000 for @b8l8.    

Edit 1: @pluie625, yes I got the names off the fanfic, [they didn't know it but that's how we get the names. like spamming :) ] but please check again. I might have missed a couple. Edit 2: And yes, please be in charge of whatever you want to be in charge of. :)  gotta go, my assistant is about to burst a blood vessel here, trying to get me to focus on the meeting. lol.  Edit 3: @biruangel, don't forget @bladerunner.  I see she's on right now but just in case... okay, this is the absolute last post, my assistant -- the witch! -- is confiscating my laptop AND cellphone.  Good luck!!!

Guest nalikahibar

Omooo... guigui so beautiful..!

:x :x

Guest labbit

@packmule3 Thanks for includng me...although I am not contributing much but definitely lurking around and catching up with everyone :) I may not be back on time to celebrate 1000th page as I will be going to lala land and dream about our TaecGui soon..lol..But I will definitely be back to celebrate with everyone..

Guest minshariff

Hi Ladies especially @packmule3, sorry been busy with my voluntary works and now still recovering from bad flu. Just in time to  welcome the 1000th page. So, what are we supposed to do? Sorry, ladies, please update. Thank you. You gaizz are awesome with all the updates on our couple and pics etc.

Taec attended Gucci event with 2pm on 18th Oct :)
if you asked me this is the one hair styles i dont like of him ROFL :D sorry to all hottest :/ dont kill me lols

cr: as tagged1385480_156460844563086_524040554_n_zps71395781_156460807896423_2008752739_n_zps1375729_156460784563092_1126087176_n_zps1393960_156460761229761_31732807_n_zps8f1375877_156460771229760_447873481_n_zpsd

Guest Jenny Johnson

BiruAngel said: GuiGui won't allow other boys to hold her hand and Taec won't allow other girls to call him Oppa!   :)) :)) :))

cr: as tagged
Really? He really said that? lol!

Guest b8l8

angelangie said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

Guest b8l8

angelangie said: hmmmmmmmmm something wrong???
gui gui just updates her FB....and stated there 
'Can I have a blank memory?'

Guest b8l8

packmule3 said: @b8l8.  Good one!  I was hoping nobody would use that paragraph I wrote, but go ahead. :)   You may keep that argument for later use, too, if you want. It’s a handy counter-response that you can apply to most complaints about TY. Didn’t you notice?

Guest spicystrawberry

So I re-watch Ep1 again. I really love the part where they intro themselves. Anyways, Taecyeon mentioned that he hoping that his virtual wife height is 168cm. It always stuck in my mind. I always wonder why not just say around 160.or between 165-170 but no. He just said 168. So I wonder around Soompi and went to one of Kpop Idol page. Sigh~ the page opened and it written Im Yoona, height 168cm. >< it was like the God telling me some thing. U guys knw what I mean?? I was so curious after watched Ep1, then pop! 168 height belong to ahem!

Taec attended Gucci event with 2pm on 18th Oct

:)

if you asked me this is the one hair styles i dont like of him ROFL

:D

sorry to all hottest :/ dont kill me lols

cr: as tagged

spicystrawberry said: So I re-watch Ep1 again. I really love the part where they intro themselves. Anyways, Taecyeon mentioned that he hoping that his virtual wife height is 168cm. It always stuck in my mind. I always wonder why not just say around 160.or between 165-170 but no. He just said 168. So I wonder around Soompi and went to one of Kpop Idol page. Sigh~ the page opened and it written Im Yoona, height 168cm. >< it was like the God telling me some thing. U guys knw what I mean?? I was so curious after watched Ep1, then pop! 168 height belong to ahem! @spicystrawberry
did you actually know that gui gui said before that her ideal man height is about 170cm??? hehehhe as she mention and said before that 175cm is honestly too tall .....so lets see Taec is 5cm taller than her ideal types and she is 5cm shorter than his ideal type.....
another coincidence????? :x
@BiruAngel
i think mine is the 20th .....the 21st will be into page 1000th count and see

Guest bluemoonlight

So I re-watch Ep1 again. I really love the part where they intro themselves. Anyways, Taecyeon mentioned that he hoping that his virtual wife height is 168cm. It always stuck in my mind. I always wonder why not just say around 160.or between 165-170 but no. He just said 168. So I wonder around Soompi and went to one of Kpop Idol page. Sigh~ the page opened and it written Im Yoona, height 168cm. >< it was like the God telling me some thing. U guys knw what I mean?? I was so curious after watched Ep1, then pop! 168 height belong to ahem!

No worries @spicystrawberry!

I'm also 168cm...but does that mean I'm gonna be Taec's wife?...hahaha

People always have an "ideal", but it changes when they meet someone and like they say an ideal is just an ideal...you can't help who you like or fall in love with :D

So...TaecGui all the way! :x