Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangie

said: @BiruAngel

hey is your congratulations gifs all done n ready???

:)

heheheh we are about 40posts away from our 1000pages and i want your gif to pop up to the top can you keep count???

taecguipiano2.jpg

taecguipiano.jpg

@angelangie can you please post this on page 1000? I might not be awake by then hehehe... Goodnight

pluie625 said:

taecguipiano2.jpg taecguipiano.jpg

@angelangie can you please post this on page 1000? I might not be awake by then hehehe... Goodnight
roger madam :) will do as instructed :)
have a good dream and do dream of taecgui shall u :D

angelangie said: Gui Gui so cute in Hello Baby, the guy tried to hold her hands but she refuses ROFL :D
the msg is loud and clear who she belong to right??? :D
cr: as tagged

Taec's "Marriage Blue" upcoming movie Official Poster is released with all the main cast.
1377296_727650187249363_1191602558_n.jpg

Hah hah ha!  Both husband & wife have movie posters released almost simultaneously and their movies also will be screened in cinemas in November 2013.   :))

Another coincidence .... Wifey GuiGui face is on a bus & hubby Taec face is on a train, plying all over the city ....  =))   =))
1379280_571325676256091_187857774_n.jpg1381188_10151789464328512_1225717585_n.j

lols yes there always coincident in between this two lovebirds :) too much if you ask me lols........
somehow that it dont felt surreal if they are not together lols........
share with you girls some of the old arts that i had posted before....im heading out to shop a lil....so wait for me yea :D
cr: as taggedc9fcc3cec3fdfc03029dedd1d53f8794a5c226f5
caef76094b36acaf91b215587dd98d1000e99cc0
91529822720e0cf35ecdcd5f0b46f21fbe09aa58
29381f30e924b8995435529d6f061d950a7bf60e10dfa9ec8a136327168a4197908fa0ec08fac72bdcc451da81cb39db94dee5f2d1160924ab183073a2cc7cd98d1001e955262fa5b90e7bec54e79705

LOL... here, she didn't let the guy hold her hand but with TY, she was making quite a fuss about him not holding her hand first... :)) yeah, the message is pretty loud and clear... :))

Hahaha...agree with you..her expression was like..."sorry...can't let you hold my hand..someone out there is reluctantly allowing this....heeheehee..." GuiGui...you are just so cute.. :)

Hi @BiruAngel
I’m sorry to give you this job :) but in one of your gifs that you’ll post for the 1000th page, would you mind copy-and-pasting the names I’ve listed below. These are current and previous posters [and lurkers] here and I’m afraid they might not be included in the celebration, for one reason or another. They’ve left their marks here too and should be recognized.  @angelangie, did I miss anybody? 
@alisonchua @anotherdelusional @berny @bibidep @bubble_AF @bubbleGG @burger78 @charliew @chinlylin @cj2057 @dina_dana @drft @fanfromsoutheastasia @femeka @genuine_she @gigi_desmarais @idabalingit @jazcabbb @Jennifer_Lum @labbit @lamey @lauramcfarlane @leechalee @Imofan @lunarfly581 @luvtaecgui @mi @miko_ty @mimitski12 @minshariff  @minwooluv78 @miz_em @nalikahibar @nicolemae24  @oha123 @robotbunny @roxette2ps @runlha @seethestar  @sg2013starship  @shebop @sshevolkth  @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang @shirley_Leung @silvershoes @spicystrawberry @syatila  @taecguilover @Thao_huynh @Thet_Witch @torreydinh @virpotter @xybershock @Zila_Elina

Are you feeling better today? The plane I rode on last night had so many people sniffling, coughing and sneezing, my hands itched to Lysol-spray everything in my perimeter and set a strategic air defense around me. And since I was sitting at the front of the plane, I could imagine all their millions of germ projectiles attacking the back of my head. Ugh! If it weren’t for this meeting, I’d call in sick today… 
@b8l8, are you ready? :)@lmangla, @pluie625 @akasia, @mikoshine, @chu3x and the other regulars, I know you’ll be up by then or have turned in your gifs already. 
Thanks, @biruangel. 
@angelangie, sorry I can't stay up with you tonight like I've been doing the past couple of weeks, when you do your graveyard shift. Don't fall asleep now.  :)
EDITED to add: @zila_Elina's name. Mea culpa! :) I thought you were going to stay up... maybe I should add @spicystrawberry's name as well in case she goes AWOL on the important day. 
@biruangel, @amylove already submitted a gif so I didn't include her name in this list. If she didn't, then please just tack on her name. Thanks so much. :)

Guest Zila Elina

Hi @BiruAngel

I’m sorry to give you this job :) but in one of your gifs that you’ll post for the 1000th page, would you mind copy-and-pasting the names I’ve listed below. These are current and previous posters [and lurkers] here and I’m afraid they might not be included in the celebration, for one reason or another. They’ve left their marks here too and should be recognized.  @angelangie, did I miss anybody? 

@alisonchua @anotherdelusional @berny @bibidep @bubble_AF @bubbleGG @burger78 @charliew @chinlylin @cj2057 @dina_dana @drft @fanfromsoutheastasia @femeka @genuine_she @gigi_desmarais @idabalingit @jazcabbb @Jennifer_Lum @labbit @lamey @lauramcfarlane @leechalee @Imofan @lunarfly581 @luvtaecgui @mi @miko_ty @mimitski12 @minshariff  @minwooluv78 @miz_em @nalikahibar @nicolemae24  @oha123 @robotbunny @roxette2ps @runlha @seethestar  @sg2013starship  @shebop @sshevolkth  @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang @shirley_Leung @silvershoes @syatila  @taecguilover @Thao_huynh @Thet_Witch @torreydinh @virpotter @xybershock

Are you feeling better today? The plane I rode on last night had so many people sniffling, coughing and sneezing, my hands itched to Lysol-spray everything in my perimeter and set a strategic air defense around me. And since I was sitting at the front of the plane, I could imagine all their millions of germ projectiles attacking the back of my head. Ugh! If it weren’t for this meeting, I’d call in sick today… 

@b8l8, are you ready? :)
@lmangla, @pluie625 @akasia, @mikoshine, @chu3x and the other regulars, I know you’ll be up by then or have turned in your gifs already. 

Thanks, @biruangel.

@angelangie, sorry I can't stay up with you tonight like I've been doing the past couple of weeks, when you do your graveyard shift. Don't fall asleep now.  

@Packmule3

ow noo..im not on the list again..sorry for not be able to lurk @ this forum often..but Im reading all the comment and all taecgui update new once a while..im still michoso rite kekeke

@packmule3   ok will post the list of names you prepared above and will also include @Zila_Elina  .  No worries!I am a lot better today, will finish my course of antibiotics tomorrow, thanks for asking!  I just hope when we reach 1000 pages, I'm not busy at work or gone to the ladies or something like that!  That would be a bummer!  =))=)) 
@pluie625   You mean you gonna post the Packmule3 list of names right?  @angelangie   I will stay awake now till we reach 1000 page .... 

Guest dina dana

@packmule3 To make sure you that you didn't miss anybody you could just have the people who aren't mentioned in your previous post, but want to be recognized, mark your previous post with "insightful", "awesome" or "LOL"

Hi @BiruAngel

@alisonchua @anotherdelusional @berny @bibidep @bubble_AF @bubbleGG @burger78 @charliew @chinlylin @cj2057 @dina_dana @drft @fanfromsoutheastasia @femeka @genuine_she @gigi_desmarais @idabalingit @jazcabbb @Jennifer_Lum @labbit @lamey @lauramcfarlane @leechalee @Imofan @lunarfly581 @luvtaecgui @mi @miko_ty @mimitski12 @minshariff  @minwooluv78 @miz_em @nalikahibar @nicolemae24  @oha123 @robotbunny @roxette2ps @runlha @seethestar  @sg2013starship  @shebop @sshevolkth  @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang @shirley_Leung @silvershoes @syatila  @taecguilover @Thao_huynh @Thet_Witch @torreydinh @virpotter @xybershock

@b8l8, are you ready? :)
@lmangla, @pluie625 @akasia, @mikoshine, @chu3x and the other regulars, I know you’ll be up by then or have turned in your gifs already. 

Thanks, @biruangel.

@angelangie, sorry I can't stay up with you tonight like I've been doing the past couple of weeks, when you do your graveyard shift. Don't fall asleep now.  

Thanks for keeping me in the loop @packmule3 unnie

So excited about the 1000th page that i kept checking this forum wherever I am. In office pc, home pc, my iPhone & my iPad...

Taecgui couple is tremendous!

This is my first time joining a forum that makes me feel at home with other "michoseo" fans :)

We are not fanatic fans but we ship uri cp because they are awesome and gave us positive vibes everytime we watch their GWGM episodes over and over again.

I like Taec but not enough to watch his drama or movie. I love Gui Gui very much. I really enjoy watching her performance in every drama and movie.

I've watch uri couple episodes back to back and even download them to my iPhone to watch whenever I'm bored at places without internet ;P

Not sure if anyone noticed it, but they are really matching in terms of their thoughts to the questions asked in BRI. Especially on the first episodes.

They both hope each other is happy and will smile when they first meet otherwise they will go home or divorce.

So eager to see more of them together!

Would the 1000th page shows the master plan to MBC raw files storage uri couple shoots?

Anyone has master their ninja skills to snoop in and get them?

GuiGui won't allow other boys to hold her hand and Taec won't allow other girls to call him Oppa!   :)) :)) :))
1378084_558861064182312_1016743011_n_zps
tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto6_r1_250.gif tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto5_r1_250.gif
cr: as tagged