Quantcast
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience. ×
Update #8 is being installed. Temporary service outage is expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

packmule3 said: pluie625 said: angelangie said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; white-space: nowrap; -ms-word-wrap: normal; -ms-text-overflow: ellipsis;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

Guest idabalingit

HI All.. How are you all doing?  Been a bit busy doing some serious number crunching, but I am seeing some light out of the tunnel now.

My take on PD nim's reposting of pictures, I just want to think that he is just fond of uri Gui Gui and that he probably just is recollecting on memories (I know, @packmule will beat me to death with this analysis).  Or probably he is fishing for feedback from fans as to whether a Season 2 is even worth considering (or even a TaecGui reunion is possible).  Well, there are a lot of people who has a tendency to repost a lot of things of their idols and probably he is just a super fan.  I mean, we are reposting random things here and there, he just happens to be an executive. I am kinda surprised why we are even thinking that his intentions are a little creepy.  I mean, until somebody said it, I was actually ecstatic that somebody from MBC is monitoring her activities and may pick her up for other shows.    If there's a demand, you will strike while the iron is hot.  Or I am just being Ms Little Goody Two Shoes. 

If anything, MBC should act fast (if they plan to make a reunion of the couple since GuiGui will be occupied with the Dylan Kuo teledrama and her filming John Woo's movie. 

Okay, kill me now @packmule.,LOL.,

BiruAngel said:

GuiGui still look great in Ancient Costume .... she sure looks like she belongs to that era.   She seems to fit in anywhere and can adapt and change like a Chameleon!  :D:))

angelangie said: Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D
This is the making VID for TaecGui duet 'I Love You'

faster :D

AND PLS DO NOT SHARE THE VID OUT SO NO ONE TAKE NOTE OF IT K!!!! :D

Guest bladerunner

Some baiduer post the upcoming japanese TaecGui WGM DVD cover images here:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2282568060?pn=317
I can't remember my photobucket password, can anyone repost those images here?Thanks!!!

bladerunner said: Some baiduer post the upcoming japanese TaecGui WGM DVD cover images here:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2282568060?pn=317
I can't remember my photobucket password, can anyone repost those images here?Thanks!!!

Guest bladerunner

pluie625 said: bladerunner said: Some baiduer post the upcoming japanese TaecGui WGM DVD cover images here:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2282568060?pn=317

idabalingit

said:

HI All.. How are you all doing?  Been a bit busy doing some serious number crunching, but I am seeing some light out of the tunnel now.

My take on PD nim's reposting of pictures, I just want to think that he is just fond of uri Gui Gui and that he probably just is recollecting on memories (I know, @packmule will beat me to death with this analysis).  Or probably he is fishing for feedback from fans as to whether a Season 2 is even worth considering (or even a TaecGui reunion is possible).  Well, there are a lot of people who has a tendency to repost a lot of things of their idols and probably he is just a super fan.  I mean, we are reposting random things here and there, he just happens to be an executive. I am kinda surprised why we are even thinking that his intentions are a little creepy.  I mean, until somebody said it, I was actually ecstatic that somebody from MBC is monitoring her activities and may pick her up for other shows.    If there's a demand, you will strike while the iron is hot.  Or I am just being Ms Little Goody Two Shoes. 

If anything, MBC should act fast (if they plan to make a reunion of the couple since GuiGui will be occupied with the Dylan Kuo teledrama and her filming John Woo's movie. 

Okay, kill me now @packmule.,LOL.,

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said:

Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D

How did you find it? No, I remembered it was called "Making Shhhh" so I searched for it that way. But I kept on getting weird XX-rated youtube videos so I gave up. But thank you. Will watch it later. Gotta go. 

@packmule3

I found it on page 763 and I backtracked the forum's pages, not all though, I scanned the posts just when I thought during the time period it was posted hahahaha

Moderatornim @angelangie can I suggest that in the search engine of pages? Type the page number and you'll jump back to that certain page? I remember there was that kind of feature before, when the format was changed, that was reformatted too and you can't do that anymore. When I typed the possible page number, it directed me to other things, not our forum's.

packmule3 said:

pluie625

said:

angelangie

said:

Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D

WAAAAAAAAAAA :(( can't believe I found it!!!! The saying that goes "Find and you will find"  and "patience is a virtue" is really true :))
@angelangie moderatornim! Don't you dare edit and delete the clip! It took me forever to find them and go through the pages up to page 763!!! arasso? :D ;;) Uh oh! @angelangie might ban me :-SS I hope she won't get mad at me with what I said [-O<
I'm just you know...wanted to find that as per @packmule3...you understand my hardship in finding it, right @angelangie?  :D;) ;;) :-* >:D<
Edited: And that's why we can't find it on YT...it says "Making Shhhhh" and not tagged as Taecgui hahahaha and she said never to share it so that it won't be taken down...Thanks Angie, you really are an angel :x :-* >:D<

How did you find it? No, I remembered it was called "Making Shhhh" so I searched for it that way. But I kept on getting weird XX-rated youtube videos so I gave up. But thank you. Will watch it later. Gotta go.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aDSoqihoxog

@packmule3 unnie 
cause i put the vid under no link no hint and no tag....cause i dont want it to be found that why :P

mikoshine said: packmule3 said:
EDITED: @mikoshine: I heard there was an earthquake in Cebu this week. I hope you and your family were safe.
yes, there was and it was quite a big one too... a lot of the old churches here were destroyed or damaged... :( thankfully, my family and i are alright and the house is still standing strong... the only thing that fell in our house was our oven toaster but it's still working though... hehehe... but thanks for the concern @packmule3 :) glad you are safe and sounds.....send my regards to your family and stay strong and stay safe will you......the church building may had fallen but the belief is still in you :)

before I sign off... ...I remembered @packmule3 asked told me to elaborate the kiss scene of taecgui in our fanfic (practice) relay in their date...so I wanted them to have a kiss like the one below... packmule3 said:

pluie625

said: Jumping in from @129alphabet's engagement plushie

129alphabet

said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

as copy from

@pluie625

where she trail off as the roller coaster drop

:D

<br />

TY (

@angelangie

): Gui Gui this is the Hamtaro i promise youGG (

@packmule3

): Oppa....Gandong...TY (

@angelangie

): Well Gui Gui for one thing for sure, you have changed me as much as you had changed for me... and the sacrifice you did, with that i know one thing for sure.... **getting down on one knee** Will you marry me?GG (

@packmule3

) : ....<br />

<br />

......<br />

<br />

@packmule3

unnie there you go your Hamtaro

happy???

and who want to take the next lead? ((glaring at

@129alphabet

,  you were suppose to get that hamtaro for

@packmule3

unnie)) 

Guest spicystrawberry

GWGM Event 1>

What are the health functional food the brides prepared for Taecyeon and Honki? Choose the right answer and write it in the comment section. Cheong-Kwan-Jang red jinseng extract(紅蔘精) will be sent to 5 randomly selected participants who got their answer right.

(1) Korean Red Ginseng extract (2) Vitamin (3) Omega 3

Event Duration: 2013.10.18 ~ 2013.10.22

Winner announcement: 2013.10.25

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=666537970031747&id=562724287079783&__user=711066156

@BiruAngel
hey is your congratulations gifs all done n ready??? :) 
heheheh we are about 40posts away from our 1000pages and i want your gif to pop up to the top can you keep count???