Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangie said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

Guest Zila Elina

this is some news that not related to our taecgui..but i do hope if..if taec date gui gui for real..he would be brave enough to tell the whole world about it..

http://www.jaynestars.com/news/wu-chun-reveals-how-he-met-his-wife/

i see that most of the comments left there are about giving the couples season 2... LOL

Could either one of you or anybody here with a Facebook account :) please ask him: 

How was working with Taecgui different from his other previous WGM couples? Can you give us examples?

Did Taecgui exceed his expectations for the first season of GWGM? In what ways? How will you improve upon them for second season?

What happened to the extra minutes of filming that weren't televised? Do they intend to release them as a special version, like a director's uncut version?

@pluie625 and I have no FB. :) 

Thanks @mikoshine and @angelangie. Just post questions as yours. And go ahead and ask questions about HIS personal experience with Taecgui to get him to start sharing HIS views on and hopes for the couple. He seems to be missing them too. This might be his "therapy session" with the fans, sort of like an Alcoholic Anonymous group meeting, but this time it's Taecgui Anonymous. Lol

How have you all been doing? Hope all's swell.

Guest pyjamalover

angelangie said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

Hi guys... Sorry for being that someone who just comes and goes... Although I know that you know i'm always here lurking and never missing a single post ne? So... I came today... Hmmm... If you have been following my story, "you changed my life"... I came here to say that the story ended at chapter 20....

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/21/you-changed-my-life-book-1-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui =))

but I wrote a second book :))

so...

yeah, kinda lame surprise =)) =)) hope u enjoy though

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 I ady posted :D with three of yr questions.

Guest Jenny Johnson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NruWYK-KA6wSee what I found! haahaha

Guest spicystrawberry

@lmangla hahahaha same with me haha I thought GuiGui is inside the mascot haha

guess what? the mbc director posted again lols
@packmule3 unnie u need to order restraining order against the mbc director??? :D seems like he is missing gui gui for real??? lols
mbcdirector4_zps02184784.png

i need to power off early today guys... internet's really slow right now...  :(( but i see that we're almost reaching 1000... i just hope i can still make it in time tomorrow... hehehe... anyeong!  :-h

Guest alisonchua

@angelangie, don't frighten me with all the mbc director's postings because my fragile heart can't take it anymore @-)

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: guess what? the mbc director posted again lols
@packmule3 unnie u need to order restraining order against the mbc director??? :D seems like he is missing gui gui for real??? lols

Guest chu3x

I find a similarity with Taec's ok cat song and TaecGui I love you song..the way Taec sways his arms while singing is the exact movement he does while recording ILY with GuiGui~~

I guess my ninja skills got better...and what's funny is while I was watching okcat's making, on the tv it started playing Naruto's song °•°

Okay...off to watch Naruto's ep for today,it can increase my ninja ability skills lol

Re. the magazine article.
I’m the most clueless person to give legal advice, @angelangie, considering I don’t have the facts, I don’t understand Chinese, I don’t know Taiwanese laws and I don’t know the terms/conditions of posting on Baidu and writing for that tabloid.  
All I can tell you is this: plagiarism and copyright infringement are two entirely different things. Plagiarism is copying ideas and words, without crediting the source [or giving proper attribution] and, essentially, claiming the ideas and words as your own. In both the academic and journalistic circles, plagiarism violates the codes of honesty and ethics. It’s a moral and ethical offense. But it’s not a criminal nor civil offense and sanctions, or punishments, range from getting an F in the class for academic plagiarism to job termination for a journalist caught plagiarizing. On the other hand, copyright infringement is similar to plagiarism in the sense that a) ideas and words or the “intellectual property of another individual” are also copied. However, B) it’s irrelevant whether the source is given credit/attribution or not, and c) the important issue is that the copyright holder didn’t give permission for his “intellectual property” or material to be used. [The copyright holder is typically the creator of the material but it could be the publisher, the company that sponsored the creation of the material, or the estate of a dead creator, etc.]  It’s illegal because the copier violated the copyright holder’s rights when he used the material without consent/authorization for reproduction and/or distribution. The copier may be sued and be made to pay or compensate the copyright holder for damages incurred because of the infringement.
Now, I’m going to tell you MY personal view. Whenever I post here in soompi, I know that there’s a .02% chance that I may be plagiarized and I find that hilarious. Seriously, it’s hilarious. :)  My choice words to the plagiarizer would be: go ahead; have at it; knock yourself out; there’s more of that where it came from; you’re only getting a piece of me and you got the “lunatic fringe” at that; imitation is the best form of flattery; are you really that DUMB that you’ve to copy me? We’re talking about dumb and dumber here; please, please plagiarize instead my article on “Gender Bias in Autoimmune Diseases and Fall Shoe Fashion;” it’s funnier. 
Not to worry, @angelangie. A journalist, even a tabloid writer, is only good as his words. And once he loses credibility, his words become good…for nothing. Good luck finding an editor to hire him. 
@spicystrawberry. Thank you for posting the questions. Go ahead and post some more. We also want his insights on the Taecgui interaction during the filming, too. Considering that Taec and Guigui didn’t know each other before the shooting, wasn’t he surprised by how quickly they blended with each other? In his opinion, who does he think changed more after their GWGM collaboration, Taecyeon or Guigui? And why?   
And stuff like that.  BTW, Guigui, or any female, cannot be inside the OK cat costume because TY is a gentleman, remember? He would have had to open the door for her and let her precede him, as they walked out the recording room. :)
@b8l8.  Good one!  I was hoping nobody would use that paragraph I wrote, but go ahead. :)   You may keep that argument for later use, too, if you want. It’s a handy counter-response that you can apply to most complaints about TY. Didn’t you notice?
BTW, one other strategy to keep away trolls is to use a sense of humor. Trolls feel thwarted if they fail to get you upset.  Nobody has tried that yet. 
@angelangie, @biruangel and others, 955th page already. Are we ready for the 1000th? 
@lamey, how are we doing with the relay?
@biruangel, I saw that you posted another set of gifs. I’ll get to them as soon as I’m back home. I’m rationing myself to one long post a day, so I can focus on work. This IS the long post for me today [Did somebody just breathe a sigh of relief when I said this is the long post? You, @torreydinh?! You know, I'll keep on talking to you like you're not an invisible lurker. People will think I'm like Big Bird talking to his invisible friend, Mr. Snuffalagus. lol].   
EDITED: @mikoshine: I heard there was an earthquake in Cebu this week. I hope you and your family were safe. @jazcabbb. I’m sorry! I forgot the answer key:   
A) Malagasy: Madagascar   B) Walloon: Belgium [this is interesting actually. They speak French but the region that is nearer to Netherlands also speaks Flemish, and the people living nearer to France speak Walloons. Read about the history of that area if you have time.]   C) Luxembourgish: Luxembourg [their country is called the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Sounds elegant, no?]  D) Romansch: Switzerland [as if three languages: German, French, Italian, aren't enough...]   E) Kirundi: Burundi [if there’s an African language I’d like to speak it would be Khoisan. People use a clicking sound for consonants, denoted by an exclamation point. Like a "tsk!" or "tsu!" ]    F) Bengali: Bangladesh [bangladesh means "the country of Bengal"]  G) Urdu: Pakistan   H) Guarani: Paraguay   I) Tagalog: not telling you      J)  Farsi: Iran    I) Aymara + Quecha + Spanish: Peru, Bolivia, and Chile
And Island of Canaries is actually named after dogs. In Latin, canarius pertains to dog, like the word canine.  The canary birds were named AFTER the island which was named after dogs. Funny, no?  Remember: human geography is essentially a study of human relationships. Understand the STORY behind migration, economic disasters, cultural differences, blah-blah, and you’d see we’re all the same under the different skins. 
Gotta go. 

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 Opps gomen gomen ~ guess I don't really have ninja talent >< so here's what I posted.

1. Did Taecgui exceed his expectations for the first season of GWGM? In what ways? How will you improve upon them for second season?

2. What happened to the extra minutes of filming that weren't televised? Do they intend to release them as a special version, like a director's uncut version?

3. How was working with Taecgui different from his other previous WGM couples? Can you give us examples?

4. Is GWGM very popular in Korea, just as much as China, Taiwan and other countries??

5. Are you surprised by how quickly they blended with each other? In your opinion, who does you think changed more after the GWGM collaboration, Taecyeon or Guigui? And why?

I think I am the only one that has more than three questions and the longest one Hopefully it catch their attention =)) [-O< onegai answer all of them!!!