Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

bladerunner said: Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...

@yokalana said :  BiruAngel said:

GuiGui crying at the "Stars Know My heart"
Why was she crying ? Feel broken hearted seeing her cry.... T_T. Anyway is there any link to the video of the show? If yes, can someone share please? 

GuiGui was crying becoz the hosts asked her about her family.  Plus recorded messages from friends (Blackie & Tian Li) were played to her.    tumblr_mus9t2tWSI1sbjhuzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mus9t2tWSI1sbjhuzo5_1280.jpgtumblr_mus9t2tWSI1sbjhuzo4_1280.jpgtumblr_mus9t2tWSI1sbjhuzo10_1280.jpg
cr: tumblr

angelangie said: and good morning girls :D greet you girls with another cute gui gui
see even though she had gain weight but still lovable....
cr: as tagged

Guest Zila Elina

angelangie said: and good morning girls :D greet you girls with another cute gui gui

lols see who posting after Gui Gui again lols
yup none other than the section director
mbcsection4_zps181a2434.png

Pics of GuiGui from Zoom-In
cr: Baidutumblr_musa0mppzR1sbjhuzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_musa0mppzR1sbjhuzo2_1280.jpg

Her friends who recently got married are owners of Zoom-In.

bladerunner said: Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...

drft said: bladerunner said: Lmangla said: is it me or does GuiGui look different in that leopart print/music notes dress? it almost seems like she is older or she has put on weight.. strange...
I think she gained weight and some people are calling her fat in her weibo.oh wellShe just post this on her facebook:
好啦...要開始健康減肥了
(ok, time to start healthy diet.)

:)) she is still very cute!
I honestly have no idea how people can say this is fat. I've seen fat... especially here in canada and usa! I noticed some weight, but it's good weight... sheessh..
i posted into her FB after her that 'Just good for hugging' :D

Guest yokalana

okay, I figured out why that leopard/music note dress pic looked strange to me --- just the previous day, she posted pics of herself from her trip to that sun/moon lake with her family. then the next day, these pics show up -- hence the difference. instead of a gradual weight gain which people won't notice, it looked kind of dramatic... maybe she was just being bloated and having some water retention like it happens for lot of women because you know....

Guest norehaismail

and good morning girls

:D

greet you girls with another cute gui gui

pluie625 said: angelangie said: more of Gui Gui in the shows 'Hello Baby' :D
angelangie said: so taec say he dont put makeup on his face???
then excuse me what that brush doing there??? dusting dust i gather?? :D
hehehhe =))

They look simply beautiful creatures of God... that's made to be together...

They even tilted their head the same way and same directions lols :)

Lmangla

said:

okay, I figured out why that leopard/music note dress pic looked strange to me --- just the previous day, she posted pics of herself from her trip to that sun/moon lake with her family. then the next day, these pics show up -- hence the difference. instead of a gradual weight gain which people won't notice, it looked kind of dramatic... maybe she was just being bloated and having some water retention like it happens for lot of women because you know....

BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

I noticed GG's face always get bloated when she's stressed or cried.  See the pic right after she cried (on the right) and left pic is when she has stopped crying. 
Stopped crying                                                            Crying

1376645_1404866296412310_1386140033_n.jp

yes when they were filming for PLMIT, Arron had mention before that Gui Gui always has a water retention issues with her face that will usually bloated if she cried or something.....so when i saw her bloated i usually waited till i get the full pictures to know whether she is bloating or fatten up lols.....
another good points u girls can refer to is when they were at Jejudo....before the swims or before they were playing with water....you can actually see that gui gui seems pretty normal but after the swim her face had bloated up too............. @biruangel will you mind getting the pictures lols......cause i'm in office right now :)
Edited: Okie Got it :D @biruangel thanks dear and sorry for the trouble :) notice her face rounded up?
Before going into the Poolpool004_zpsb9390bbd.jpg

after going into the poolpool022_zps0db871a5.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

angelangie said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D