Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: Gui Gui celebrating her hit of 800k followers in the facebook :D
慶祝80萬來敷個面膜吧!你們也一起敷...Translations: celebrating the 800k hit with a mask! Lets do it together all of you...

Wow! 800k already?What happened these days, her fans are increasing dramatically!Because of her new TV drama?

Guest bladerunner

No sure if anyone post this.Gui Gui is going to film a variety show "星星知我心" in china tomorrow.This is the preview.
Look kinda like "Hello Baby".

Guest jazcabbb

packmule3 said:

@packmule3for me, i would give up going on Facebook and YouTube while at work... i tend to do that especially youtube where i won't be able to go back to work for quite awhile... LOL... also, i'm not going to buy any CDs of my bias (for the duration of GWGM season 2) and also my romance books (also for the duration of the show)... i can't give up going on the internet in general since i need that for work...

:)

)  

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec is in talks to star in a new weekend drama...so not sure if he has time to do season 2 of GWGM... :(  It's great for him to have more acting experience & to work with veteran actors, but I was really hoping for TaecGui season 2. But as they say...it's not over till the fat lady sings! :)) class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS "Taecyeon considering to star in Good Years." class="subject" style="margin: 0px; padding: 14px 14px 8px; font-size: 1.4em; line-height: 1.25em; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: helvetica; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

201310141239776014_525b68289c8ba_59_2013

[OSEN=Kwon Ji-young] 2PM Taecyeon is garnering attention, whether he will be starring in Lee Kyung-hee writer's new work.

On 14th afternoon, KBS told OSEN that "Taecyeon is negotiating to star in 'Good Years'(tentative title) but nothing is decided yet."

Previously, according to one media, Lee Seo-jin, Kim Hee-sun and Taecyeon is considering Lee Kyung-hee writer's new work 'Good Years'.

Especially, Lee Kyung-hee writer is famous for her orignal and sensible lines with heart-warming stories well shown in 'Sang Doo, Let's Go To School', 'Sorry I Love You', 'A Love to Kill', 'Thank You', 'Will it Snow at Christmas?', 'Nice Guy' and so on. Therefore, her new drama's casting is garnering attention.

Meanwhile, Lee Kyung-hee's new work piece 'Good Years' will be aired in KBS 2TV as the follow-up of 'The Wang Family'. The first episode will be aired in February next year.

jykwon@osen.co.kr

cr: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=1713205

Guest norehaismail

Good morning girls

:D

n guy of course 

n evening to those that are on different times zone than me

:D

Echoing you, @angelangie.
em naht enoz semit tnereffid no era that esoht ot gnineve nesruoc fo yug n slrig gninrom dooG

How are you? Where's everybody? 
Edited: Oh there you are, @Gil_noona!
Edited 2: And you, too, @torreydinh, @minwooluv78!  What are you doing there? Are you just lurking?  How are we doing with the story relay? 
Edited 3: Have you been studying your AP Human Geography @jazcabbb?  I have a trick question for you.  What two states have 8 states bordering them.  No checking the internet now. :)
Edited 4: What the?? What are you coming out of the woodwork now?  Hi, @angelangie and @biruangel?  Where were we with the friendly argument?  Ahhh!  I remember now. 
Okay. I'm throwing a molotov cocktail to wake everybody up. I'm going to stir up the hornet's nest.  I disagree with you ladies.  I don't think Taec is romantic at all.  

Guest jazcabbb

packmule3 said: Echoing you, @angelangie.
em naht enoz semit tnereffid no era that esoht ot gnineve nesruoc fo yug n slrig gninrom dooG

Edited 2: And you, too, @torreydinh, @minwooluv78!  What are you doing there? Are you just lurking?  How are we doing with the story relay? 
Edited 3: Have you been studying your AP Human Geography @jazcabbb?  I have a trick question for you.  What two states have 8 states bordering them.  No checking the internet now. :)
Edited 4: What the?? What are you coming out of the woodwork now?  Hi, @angelangie and @biruangel?  Where were we with the friendly argument?  Ahhh!  I remember now. 
Okay. I'm throwing a molotov cocktail to wake everybody up. I'm going to stir up the hornet's nest.  I disagree with you ladies.  I don't think Taec is romantic at all.  

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said:

Echoing you, @angelangie.

Edited 3: Have you been studying your AP Human Geography @jazcabbb?  I have a trick question for you.  What two states have 8 states bordering them.  No checking the internet now.

Okay.

I'm throwing a molotov cocktail to wake everybody up.

I'm going to stir up the hornet's nest.  I disagree with you ladies.  I don't think Taec is romantic at all.  

jazcabbb said: Edited 3: Have you been studying your AP Human Geography @jazcabbb?  I have a trick question for you.  What two states have 8 states bordering them.  No checking the internet now. :)

packmule3 said:

Remember me, @angelangie?  I'm "trained" to argue either way. :)  Let's use this a trolling lesson, part 2, shall we? 
But this is my proof #1, @BiruAngel's statement. {GASP!}  Her words: 
<Edited to add:  But then Taec is a very focus person, when he's doing something, he will give his undivided attention to it.  So it's very rare that he will tweet when he's at work! >
Taken from:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26524695/#Comment_26524695

I say: A romantic person does something that ordinarily he wouldn't think of doing, just to show you that he cares. He'll tweet you even when he's busy. 
What say you? How do you counter that? 

@packmule3 said:But this is my proof #1, @BiruAngel's statement. {GASP!}  Her words: <Edited to add:  But then Taec is a very focus person, when he's doing something, he will give his undivided attention to it.  So it's very rare that he will tweet when he's at work! >
When I wrote 'rare' it doesn't mean 'never' ......  Oxford dictionary defines rare as (of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often.He is a focused person, but there would be exception if the other 'matter/issue' is more important than his 'focus' at hand and he might do something he would not usually do.  

Guest Thet Witch

@packmule3 eomeoni... I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol... BUT... For the sake of argument let me be on the other side if the fence and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie)

1.of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality.--- although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- althoug taec did not fit the mire common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic for in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view if what a good husband should be... Thus... A lot of people were quite taken that gui gui had developed affection and was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part if the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic.

Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

Guest Thet Witch

Edited my post...

@packmule3 eomeoni...I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol..( based on my personal perspective of what a romantic is) .... BUT... For the sake of argument let me take the affirmative side and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie)

Romantic---of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality.

Although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- although taec did not fit the more common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic in a sense and from a different persoective.

First... in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view of what a good husband should be... Thus... his efforts although stoic and at times seemingly lackluster in the romance department was actually a romantic move on his part based on his perception of what a romantic is ... based on an idealistic reality that he believes in... the beauty of our taecgui is i think the possibility that might have shared the same romantic ideals...Thus... A lot of people were quite taken aback at first ( with some misinterpreting ut as iver reaction) that gui gui had developed such strong affections for taec and that she was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part of the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic.

Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

Remember me, @angelangie?  I'm "trained" to argue either way.

Let's use this a trolling lesson, part 2, shall we? 

But this is my proof #1, @BiruAngel's statement. {GASP!}  Her words: 

<Edited to add:  But then Taec is a very focus person, when he's doing something, he will give his undivided attention to it.  So it's very rare that he will tweet when he's at work! >

Taken from:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26524695/#Comment_26524695

I say: A romantic person does something that ordinarily he wouldn't think of doing, just to show you that he cares. He'll tweet you even when he's busy. 

What say you? How do you counter that? 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/20/you-changed-my-life-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Sorry for updating late. I caught flu... But I'm getting better now, just down with colds... and the ocassional coughs lol. Anyway, boring chap ahead lol... Product of a sick writer keke... Enjoy though... Lol =))

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: Good morning girls :D n guy of course 
n evening to those that are on different times zone than me :D

Thet Witch said: Edited my post... @packmule3 eomeoni...I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol..( based on my personal perspective of what a romantic is) .... BUT... For the sake of argument let me take the affirmative side and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie) 1. Romantic---of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality. Although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- although taec did not fit the more common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic in a sense and from a different persoective. First... in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view of what a good husband should be... Thus... his efforts although stoic and at times seemingly lackluster in the romance department was actually a romantic move on his part based on his perception of what a romantic is ... based on an idealistic reality that he believes in... the beauty of our taecgui is i think the possibility that might have shared the same romantic ideals...Thus... A lot of people were quite taken aback at first ( with some misinterpreting ut as iver reaction) that gui gui had developed such strong affections for taec and that she was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part of the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic. Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

@packmule3 said :@jazcabbb and whoever wants to answer.  Here are more questions before I call it a night. Now, these questions DO have right and wrong answers. Identify the countries were the natives speak these languages:  
A) Malagasy,   B) Walloon,   C) Luxembourgish,   D) Romansh,   E) Kirundi,   F) Bengali,  G) Urdu,   H) Guarani,   I) Tagalog  (this is a give-away, knowing you),    J)  Farsi,     I) Aymara + Quecha + Spanish
I'll attempt to answer some ....  aah spoiler doesn't work ....a)  Madagasgar   c) Luxembourg    f)   India   g)  Nepal   i)  Philippines   l) Brazil