Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangie said: lamey said: Oh btw, just done watching Okcat live. Couldnt really understand tho, Taec spoke too fast and my korean knowledge is pretty limited and yes he did mention about jejudo and yeong geol! Im glad he said that! Anyhow, moving on to the program. He somewhat said that he posted a picture of him in okcat costume to his facebook account. - Taec Yeon Ok - . The photo of his personal account (assuming but chances are pretty high) is okcat with yellow background. So.. task for everyone! Locate his fb account xD. Might have secret photos of lil ghost and lil cat together! (Oh god, i sounded like a saesang fan. Shouldnt say that but cant help it XD) Anyway! taecyeon oppa and okcat fighting! Anyone getting okcat merchandises?

as copy from @pluie625 where she trail off as the roller coaster drop :D

TY ( @angelangie ): Gui Gui this is the Hamtaro i promise youGG ( @packmule3 ): Oppa....Gandong...TY ( @angelangie ): Well Gui Gui for one thing for sure, you have changed me as much as you had changed for me... and the sacrifice you did, with that i know one thing for sure.... **getting down on one knee** Will you marry me?GG ( @packmule3 ) : ....

@packmule3 unnie there you go your Hamtaro :D happy??? :D and who want to take the next lead? ((glaring at @129alphabet ,  you were suppose to get that hamtaro for @packmule3 unnie)) 

*to continue... (and looking elsewhere but @angelangie 's death glares =)) lol)

GG: Op..pa... where did you get this? she asked, barely being able to hold the stuffed toy in her embrace...

TY: (scratches his head... giving out an awkward, embarrassed laugh) uhh.. well.. I...

The 2PM boys looked at them in confusion. He just proposed to her...and she's asking where the toy came from?

GG: Ah! Ani... Gwenchana, gwenchana.. You don't have to tell me.. Thank you, oppa... Chincha kandong!

TY: Uh... yeh... (He said, cupping her face as he wiped the tears with his thumb) So...?

GG: (after realizing the situation; her cheek instantly blushed.. she looked around and saw everyone awaiting for her reply... she also looked at Taec, anxiously waiting for her to speak...) uhh.. how could I say 'no' to this? (She grinned.) now, i got an engagement plushie!!! She exclaimed...

TY: That's a yes right? He asked...

So who's next... Well... I left it hanging... So someone could answer yes right away or spice it up a little with a no? Hahaha (where's the ring????) =))

Edit: btw, all those waiting for an update of my FF sorry if its coming late.. I'm on vacation right now and I didn't bring my laptop with me (avoiding the urge to work; everytime I see it) so yeah.. The only thing i'm updating now is our relay story here :-D

Jumping in from @129alphabet's engagement plushie

129alphabet said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

as copy from

@pluie625

where she trail off as the roller coaster drop

:D

<br />

TY (

@angelangie

): Gui Gui this is the Hamtaro i promise youGG (

@packmule3

): Oppa....Gandong...TY (

@angelangie

): Well Gui Gui for one thing for sure, you have changed me as much as you had changed for me... and the sacrifice you did, with that i know one thing for sure.... **getting down on one knee** Will you marry me?GG (

@packmule3

) : ....<br />

<br />

......<br />

<br />

@packmule3

unnie there you go your Hamtaro

happy???

and who want to take the next lead? ((glaring at

@129alphabet

,  you were suppose to get that hamtaro for

@packmule3

unnie)) 

packmule3 said:Two days ago, I went to a Korean fast-food restaurant here and I ordered jap-chae. I didn't know if I was pronouncing it right so I slurred it, with my best Southern gal accent, like this: zhaaappp -  zheee, pleeasse. But the ahjumma practically shouted in my ear, "Whaat?!"  making all the heads within a mile radius of where I was sitting, turn to look at me. 
Goodness gracious me! I didn't expect ordering lunch could be a lesson in torture. So, I gave her my best stare-down and said, "Yah! [Actually, I was saying Yeah! but it came out like a rude Korean Yah!] Jap-Jae."  She nodded her head and turned away. 
I hope I learned a little thing that day about Korean pronounciation. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think Korean words are curt, more brisk, more like a ra-tat-tat-tat of a drum, rather than a prolonged violin note. I've always wondered when I was watching K-dramas how come the actors and actresses sounded angry all the time, even if they were joking and teasing each other. I think it's the beat. They say the syllables in a snap. They don't roll the words. And I do. I say, "Leettt's goo, hoon--ney-eyy" in a sing-song voice while a heroine in the k-drama is more likely to say brusquely, "Kaja! Yeobo!"  
My natural rhythm is slower and gentler, but I guess when I start learning to speak Korean -- if ever -- I'd have to be pick up the pace a bit more.
Thanks again for my virtual Hamtaro @angelangie!  That was a goooood story.   :)   :) 

chu3x said: Here's my continuation of the story of the text part?....Well that's the last one that I read ^^
‘I want to see you’ GuiGui blinked her eyes twice and read once again the content of Taecyeon’s message. A sweet smile curved her pinkish lips as she read again and again that sentence that made her heart flutter for the sweetness of it.She started to tap on the screen to reply at his text, at first she hesitated and deleted letter by letter and re-write the same thing all over again, but at her second try, she closed her eyes and touched the screen, sending him a reply, wondering at the same time how he will react.
‘Munja wa shong…Munja wa shong’ Taec’s mobile phone started to vibrate. He gulped at the sound of the ringing tone, getting uselessly nervous over GuiGui’s reply.
“Aish Taecyeon-ah” he scratched his head “What are you doing? It’s just a reply,man” he scolded himself “If people see me like this I will immediately lose the title of Beast Idol” he took a deep breathe and unlocked his mobile phone, checking GuiGui’s reply.
‘Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni..’ Taec frowned his brows as he reads louder the content of the message “Wo ye…what?” he sighed, slowly having a mental breakdown. “Can she reply in a normal way? What does this mean?” he shaked his head as he dial a number, waiting for the other line to pick up the call
“Hello?”
“Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni”
“Bo?” the other line answered, shocked by Taecyeon’s words “Oppa, what are you saying? You know I treat you as a big brother and…aww hearing you saying that is giving me goosebumps, it's somehow...disgusting”
“Fei, tell me what’s the meaning of it” he raised his eyes to the white ceiling, ignoring what his friend just said “Someone texted that to me but I literally have no idea what’s the meaning of it. I mean I know few words in chinese but..." he paused for a while "Well I need your help” he said in the end
“Oh…kure?” Fei smiled at the clumsiness of Taec “GuiGui-ssi sent it to you?”
“Stop asking, just tell me what does it mean?”
“What would I have back if I give you the answer?” she asked back, trying to tease him but feeling how the other line seemed tense she laughed and added “Arasso arasso…It means I want to see you too. It has two way to be said: Wo ye Xiang Jian Ni and..”
‘Tut tut tut’
“Hello?” Fei looked at her phone “Hello?” when she realized that Taec abruptly ended the call she pouted her lips and shaked her head “Ahi chincha..he didn't even said thanks. Ah..looks like he's madly, deeply in love”
It was enough for him to know the translation of GuiGui’s words, he wasn’t interested on any other explanation nor information. Without thinking twice he bravely typed GuiGui’s number and decided to give her a call.
After few seconds, his call got answered “Wei?” the other line said cutely
“Let’s meet…Now..” he said and grabbed his black backpack and leather jacket. Heading to the place where GuiGui is….
I tag @JenJ but you I tag everyone too :))                                    

angelangie said: Taec posting with his OKcat mascot.....by the way girls dont you think that Taec buff up too? 
lols i wonder is the messages of Gui Gui need to go on the healthy diet is for her or for Taec?
both gain weight the same times.....and Gui Gui is actually reminding herself or Taec for the diet? :D or they both.... =)) they must be eating from sunup to sun down in Japan huh :D
cr: as tagged

packmule3 said: @angelangie,
That picture that @lmangla posted -- what IS that thing on top of the rice?  Spare ribs? Duck? 
@pluie625,
Why did you remove the spoiler earlier?  Edited: My spoiler isn't working again. 
Yes...they could do that but she's going out to have dinner with George. Unless the dinner date with George is all but a set-up...Aha! The plot thickens.  
@BiruAngel,
Do you need Darth Vader's Imperial Music for your meeting today? Or the theme song from Rocky? At high school football games, the band typically plays Queen's We Will Rock You to pump up the crowd. [but only if the team's ahead. Doesn't make much sense if the scoreboard's 42-0.]  Good luck!

Saw this fancam of Taec speaking English..with HK singer G.E.M., it really reminds me of GWGM.  She said "Sarangheyo."  Wonder if that made Taec laughed and thought about Guigui.  She's really small/petite like Guigui so I just imagined that it was Guigui next to Taec instead.

G.E.M. is younger than Guigui, born in 1991.  I was surprised that her English is quite good.  I would rather see G.E.M. collaborating with JYP artist instead..... she's an amazing singer!   She also said Toppoki when she was talking on stage.  Maybe that also reminded Taec about Guigui.... He kinda turned his head to look after she said that (in one of the fancams).  Btw, she's taken..... by a Taiwanese singer.  :D [/spolier]

@packmule3 and all
wanna know how a spoiler ends up with another spoiler inside it?

It's like this Unni. When you type and then put the spoiler tag at the end of your sentence but forgot the backslash "/" thing and typed after your comment under the spoiler tag (that you thought you put on spoiler tag), then it will end up to have a spoiler within a spoiler like I did in here

See what I mean? Try it

Guest Thet Witch

Hahahha... Sorry... I am and will

Always be an epic fail with soompi know-how ... I was actually following @pluie625's instructions on how to do a spoiler... Well... I was never good at following instructions lol just at giving one hahah

pluie625

said: Jumping in from @129alphabet's engagement plushie

129alphabet

said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

as copy from

@pluie625

<br />

TY (

@angelangie

@packmule3

@angelangie

): Well Gui Gui for one thing for sure, you have changed me as much as you had changed for me... and the sacrifice you did, with that i know one thing for sure.... **getting down on one knee** Will you marry me?GG (

@packmule3

<br />

......<br />

<br />

@packmule3

happy???

@129alphabet

@packmule3

unnie)) 

packmule3 said:

pluie625

said: Jumping in from @129alphabet's engagement plushie

129alphabet

said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

as copy from

@pluie625

<br />

TY (

@angelangie

@packmule3

@angelangie

@packmule3

<br />

......<br />

<br />

@packmule3

happy???

@129alphabet

@packmule3

unnie)) 

Lmangla said: a little away from the relay story...
so its been a few months since the show aired. when you think of the show, what is the scene/s that immediately comes to mind?