Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

angelangie said:
1st pic: this is a blissful wedding, lets wish them the best together2nd pic: 三隻鬼是伴娘半郎... (Three ghost as the bridesmaid and best-man)

pluie625 said: @ThetWitch brilliant idea! So, now let's incorporate our story for the next writer:

Taec showed the message to his teammates and they all laughed out loud, Wooyoung was even rolling on the floor. Taec was surprised with their reaction and he's getting annoyed and frustrated. “Yah! I asked you to help me figure out what does it mean, not to laugh at my face!” Junho said, “Hyung, You really don't know what she's saying? That means you're busted man! Like busted, busted? Wooyoung explain it to him.”  Wooyoung said, “It means you're just hungry and you don't know what you're saying, so she's telling you to eat to clear your mind. In other words, whatever it is, "Just eat it off  Khun, still laughing said “Hey Taec, where did your brain go? I thought you're smart?”.  Jun K joined in the fun teasing him “Give the man some slack, he's smart alright but...stupid when it comes to heart”.  Chansung went to Taec's side and asked. “So now, hyung what you gonna do since your effort is an epic failure?”  Taec was pissed and said, "Yah! Chansung I thought you're on my side."

You guys are not helpful at all... Grabbing his phone amidst loud guffaws from the boys whom he had always regarded as brothers.

Hey... Seriously now... Kuhn said... Seeing how utterly confused taec seem to be.

Dude... You are just the dumbest person when it comes to girls... Makes me wonder why they call you the beast he said shaking his head.

"Dumb beast "maybe... Haha .. Chansung chided ...

Taec was silent.. He is used to this kind of teasing but he could not take his mind of gui gui's msg.

In reality... He was expecting so much more... did he expect too much?

Taec... She misses you too.

Wha... What???

Haaa... Kuhn sighed.. Don't you get? 

He is subtlety asking you if you want to meet... Food pic.. Are you hungry msg? Hellloooo! Kuhn exasperated my explained.

Taec was dumbfounded... Chincha?

Grinning from ear to ear and turning beet red...he felt lightheaded...

Lightheaded good with the kind of feeling that he gets when he was still a kid on christmas morning as he excitedly dashes to the living room to check what Santa has left him under the 
tree.

Is khun right? or is she trolling me again?

worried that he might come off as too eager.. he hesitated. what if khun was wrong?

He went to his room and thought...But I still should have known..."I knew it, she won't fall for that...ottoke? naneun ottoke? What am I gonna do to make her believe me?"

After some time, he texted her... Ok now, let's see what will your response be...  

ok....who wants to continue? @charliew wanna try? @chu3x like @packmule3 said if you want to add yours now instead of waiting till the end?

Guest Faye Aragon

Hi to all, i decided to delurk since im worried..someone comment in Guigui's facebook that shen deleted some of pics of gwgm in her previous post and i just check it, and yeah she deleted some of their pic. I dont know how to post the comment. Just check it out..maybe she is more careful right now that why she deleted it.

chinly Lin

said:

pluie625

said: @ThetWitch brilliant idea! So, now let's incorporate our story for the next writer:

Grinning from ear to ear and turning beet red...he felt lightheaded...

Lightheaded good with the kind of feeling that he gets when he was still a kid on christmas morning as he excitedly dashes to the living room to check what Santa has left him under the 
tree.

Is khun right? or is she trolling me again?

worried that he might come off as too eager.. he hesitated. what if khun was wrong?

He went to his room and thought...But I still should have known..."I knew it, she won't fall for that...ottoke? naneun ottoke? What am I gonna do to make her believe me?"

After some time, he texted her... Ok now, let's see what will your response be...  

ok....who wants to continue? @charliew wanna try? @chu3x like @packmule3 said if you want to add yours now instead of waiting till the end?

Guest charliew

packmule3 said:

Runlha

said: @packmule3....I always love read your comments....always positive n inspiring!!!!

Faye Aragon said: Hi to all, i decided to delurk since im worried..someone comment in Guigui's facebook that shen deleted some of pics of gwgm in her previous post and i just check it, and yeah she deleted some of their pic. I dont know how to post the comment. Just check it out..maybe she is more careful right now that why she deleted it.

@xybershock -- thanks for the links to the okcat presentation...
am really intrigued now that he chose a picture of jejudo when they drew the cat so early in the presentation.. the first pic seemed to be early drawings of okcat. then the next pic is himself at the beach next to the mutant cat... it was like maybe the third slide... intteeeeeeeresssstiiiiiiiing no?  he could have chosen any number of pics and he chooses to showcase this one in the presentation.... what is the significance? why not hide it deep into the presentation if you are going to use it? why start the discussion with that? was he hoping to stir up some conversation where someone would point out that this was from we got married? or just he likes the pic and wants to use it? but then it was a mutant cat, not his okcat. it was their version of okcat, his and hers...
is my delusional heart reading too much into it?

:-\"

angelangie said:  oha123 said: Faye Aragon said: Hi to all, i decided to delurk since im worried..someone comment in Guigui's facebook that shen deleted some of pics of gwgm in her previous post and i just check it, and yeah she deleted some of their pic. I dont know how to post the comment. Just check it out..maybe she is more careful right now that why she deleted it. 
I dont think she did.FB is just kinda weird now. If u view previous posts in her timeline, some of the posts wouldn't appear but if u view her album u'll b able to see the pics. Anyway, it happens to my own timeline too....  
ok girls....i been dig out by few ppl to go into a detective modes....i had roughly scan thru and confirms.....she didnt delete her pictures in GWGM....it all there just go to her photos there.....not photos of her...it all in there so i say rest the cast k.... :) and cheers...whoever said that she delete her pictures need to check it thru first :)

Guest lamey

Oh btw, just done watching Okcat live. Couldnt really understand tho, Taec spoke too fast and my korean knowledge is pretty limited and yes he did mention about jejudo and yeong geol! Im glad he said that!

Anyhow, moving on to the program. He somewhat said that he posted a picture of him in okcat costume to his facebook account. - Taec Yeon Ok - . The photo of his personal account (assuming but chances are pretty high) is okcat with yellow background. So.. task for everyone! Locate his fb account xD. Might have secret photos of lil ghost and lil cat together!

(Oh god, i sounded like a saesang fan. Shouldnt say that but cant help it XD)

Anyway! taecyeon oppa and okcat fighting! Anyone getting okcat merchandises?

@angelangie, are you awake? What drama were you watching last time? Was it any good? 

packmule3 said:

There's also @lmangla; she's my life-coach and organizer. She's the one who asks the good questions and makes me analyze about each episode. Yes, she can be a taskmaster, but she's alright as long as you feed her roast duck once in a while...and pies.

Guest chu3x

Here's my continuation of the story of the text part?....Well that's the last one that I read ^^
‘I want to see you’ GuiGui blinked her eyes twice and read once again the content of Taecyeon’s message. A sweet smile curved her pinkish lips as she read again and again that sentence that made her heart flutter for the sweetness of it.She started to tap on the screen to reply at his text, at first she hesitated and deleted letter by letter and re-write the same thing all over again, but at her second try, she closed her eyes and touched the screen, sending him a reply, wondering at the same time how he will react.
‘Munja wa shong…Munja wa shong’ Taec’s mobile phone started to vibrate. He gulped at the sound of the ringing tone, getting uselessly nervous over GuiGui’s reply.
“Aish Taecyeon-ah” he scratched his head “What are you doing? It’s just a reply,man” he scolded himself “If people see me like this I will immediately lose the title of Beast Idol” he took a deep breathe and unlocked his mobile phone, checking GuiGui’s reply.
‘Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni..’ Taec frowned his brows as he reads louder the content of the message “Wo ye…what?” he sighed, slowly having a mental breakdown. “Can she reply in a normal way? What does this mean?” he shaked his head as he dial a number, waiting for the other line to pick up the call
“Hello?”
“Wo ye Xiang Jian dao ni”
“Bo?” the other line answered, shocked by Taecyeon’s words “Oppa, what are you saying? You know I treat you as a big brother and…aww hearing you saying that is giving me goosebumps, it's somehow...disgusting”
“Fei, tell me what’s the meaning of it” he raised his eyes to the white ceiling, ignoring what his friend just said “Someone texted that to me but I literally have no idea what’s the meaning of it. I mean I know few words in chinese but..." he paused for a while "Well I need your help” he said in the end
“Oh…kure?” Fei smiled at the clumsiness of Taec “GuiGui-ssi sent it to you?”
“Stop asking, just tell me what does it mean?”
“What would I have back if I give you the answer?” she asked back, trying to tease him but feeling how the other line seemed tense she laughed and added “Arasso arasso…It means I want to see you too. It has two way to be said: Wo ye Xiang Jian Ni and..”
‘Tut tut tut’
“Hello?” Fei looked at her phone “Hello?” when she realized that Taec abruptly ended the call she pouted her lips and shaked her head “Ahi chincha..he didn't even said thanks. Ah..looks like he's madly, deeply in love”
It was enough for him to know the translation of GuiGui’s words, he wasn’t interested on any other explanation nor information. Without thinking twice he bravely typed GuiGui’s number and decided to give her a call.
After few seconds, his call got answered “Wei?” the other line said cutely
“Let’s meet…Now..” he said and grabbed his black backpack and leather jacket. Heading to the place where GuiGui is….
I tag @JenJ but you I tag everyone too :))                                    

@angelangie. High five!!!! I knew it! If I whine and sulk and pout long enough on the opposite side of the world, I'll get my virtual stuff toy. Thank you!  Kandong!!  Now I can go eat my lunch. I'm like @lmangla now. 
Two days ago, I went to a Korean fast-food restaurant here and I ordered jap-chae. I didn't know if I was pronouncing it right so I slurred it, with my best Southern gal accent, like this: zhaaappp -  zheee, pleeasse. But the ahjumma practically shouted in my ear, "Whaat?!"  making all the heads within a mile radius of where I was sitting, turn to look at me. 
Goodness gracious me! I didn't expect ordering lunch could be a lesson in torture. So, I gave her my best stare-down and said, "Yah! [Actually, I was saying Yeah! but it came out like a rude Korean Yah!] Jap-Jae."  She nodded her head and turned away. 
I hope I learned a little thing that day about Korean pronounciation. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think Korean words are curt, more brisk, more like a ra-tat-tat-tat of a drum, rather than a prolonged violin note. I've always wondered when I was watching K-dramas how come the actors and actresses sounded angry all the time, even if they were joking and teasing each other. I think it's the beat. They say the syllables in a snap. They don't roll the words. And I do. I say, "Leettt's goo, hoon--ney-eyy" in a sing-song voice while a heroine in the k-drama is more likely to say brusquely, "Kaja! Yeobo!"  
My natural rhythm is slower and gentler, but I guess when I start learning to speak Korean -- if ever -- I'd have to be pick up the pace a bit more.
Thanks again for my virtual Hamtaro @angelangie!  That was a goooood story.   :)   :) 

Guest dina dana

packmule3 said:

dina dana

said: @charliew I just finished watching the stream and I couldn't see anything about an okat girl (however there was a picture of okcat with a wig at10:42). 

After watching the stream I can see why it ended 25 min earlier than scheduled, since the audience seemed more focused on admiring Taecyeon than finding out about Okcat and the availble products... 

As much as I'm proud of Taecyeon and his efforts to create a successful brand, I get the feeling that most of the customers who are going to buy the Okcat products because they are fans of Taecyeon - which can be seen as bot negative and positive....

What do you guys think?