Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

See? Made it fast right??

Need to set-up quick!!

image_zps47c8dcf8.jpg

And for me and junho???

image_zpsca62b727.jpg

=)) 8-> :\"> :D hahahah just kidding!!! It's for everyone~~ lol

Oh, ready for the games yet???

Don't worry I brought a lot with me

image_zps0234c929.jpg

Let's get this parteyyy startiiiin' oh yeah~~

Lmangla

said:

looks like people should be arriving soon for the party... ooh, I am getting excited... can I put on some music and start dancing? what should I play? 2PM?

I am sure that many would be super tired of seeing this but like me, if you are too lazy to go back and find out how exactly to write your party post -- here are the instructions yet once again... have you figured out what you would like to say? have you picked your favorite MV? do you know which socmedia interaction tickles your imagination? or do you have a super funny story to share about how your family & friends made fun of you for being micheseo?

The instructions for the party post:

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...
  • your favourite TaecGui moment
  • what drew you to this show and TaecGui, warm wishes for them
  • a link to your favourite MV, picture or fanfic of TaecGui
  • your favorite socmedia interaction that made you laugh or makes you wonder what is up with these two...
  • a funny experience that happened while watching TaecGui, for example what your family thought or reacted while watching you watch this show.

3. If you have volunteered to bring food, please post a pic of the food as well...

still confused? here's an example. this is my post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26373182/#Comment_26373182
looking forward to reading all the party posts!

<:-P

Hun i just fire up DBSK first lols

Guest bibidep

Here is my eggroll, I don't know how to make the picture look bigger.

default.jpg

bz6k.jpg

default.jpg

Lmangla said:

looks like people should be arriving soon for the party... ooh, I am getting excited... can I put on some music and start dancing? what should I play? 2PM?

I am sure that many would be super tired of seeing this but like me, if you are too lazy to go back and find out how exactly to write your party post -- here are the instructions yet once again... have you figured out what you would like to say? have you picked your favorite MV? do you know which socmedia interaction tickles your imagination? or do you have a super funny story to share about how your family & friends made fun of you for being micheseo?

The instructions for the party post:

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome

2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...

your favourite TaecGui moment

what drew you to this show and TaecGui, warm wishes for them

a link to your favourite MV, picture or fanfic of TaecGuiyour favorite socmedia interaction that made you laugh or makes you wonder what is up with these two...

a

funny experience that happened while watching TaecGui, for example what

your family thought or reacted while watching you watch this show.3. If you have volunteered to bring food, please post a pic of the food as well...still confused? here's an example. this is my post: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26373182/#Comment_26373182

looking forward to reading all the party posts!

Who's in-charge of ribena?? Lols!!! No complains with DBSK songs... Now it's time for.... PURPLE LINE!!! Woooh!!!

Guest bluemoonlight

angelangie said: @bluemoonlight
no worries im having the bbq pit fire up and had some of the seasoning all done up nicely :D  seee... :D all these are just seasoned right and ready to be grilled upon more guests arrival :D
at the mean times .... firing up some music to fire up the party :D we are going to have purple party :D

Guest tangmo92

Are we starting the party today??I think it should be tomorrow?Or I am mistaken???Hahaha:D
Anyway, I can not post picture with me...But I am sure I will bring tons of dutch cheese with me...

tangmo92 said: Are we starting the party today??I think it should be tomorrow?Or I am mistaken???Hahaha:D
Anyway, I can not post picture with me...But I am sure I will bring tons of dutch cheese with me...

well i be there mostly since i be along with @Lmangla and most of us flying in so hell this is a weekend getaway so it will be just that :D

okie with all those high cholesterol foods flowing....i thought i better provide more green for us ladies....we gotta have a healthy getaway so we can do more of this all the times.....so i got the salad out too :D
@bladerunner see told you dont worry i make sure you will enjoy too :D and not ruin your diet :D
Salad2026-thumb-596x350-136535_zps6cc4f6
townies-pizzeriacom-image-9097200203_zps
salata_zps95f8b691.jpg
salad_zpsae4569c1.jpg

@tangmo92 -- we are starting the party slightly early so that if you are busy on saturday and can't log in, you can still pop in a little earlier and then leave... but as @angelangie said, it is all weekend getaway!

angelangie said:

@bluemoonlight

no worries im having the bbq pit fire up and had some of the seasoning all done up nicely :D  seee... :D all these are just seasoned right and ready to be grilled upon more guests arrival :D

at the mean times .... firing up some music to fire up the party :D we are going to have purple party :D

AHHH! @angelangie...why did you have to do that?! Yoochunnie, Jaejoongie, & Junsu-ya! :x

Let's forget the surprise guests...I'm gonna bring JYJ instead! :))

Sorry @129alphabet... that means you'll be alone in that tent...haha :P

Waaaah! Unnieeeeeee :((

In that case... Can I gave Junsu-Oppa in the tent with me instead?????? :-D

Andwaeeee 춘호야!!!!! 두라와!!!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

ooooooooooooo PRETTYYYY GUI GUI....
IMPPUDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <33333333333 :x :x :x

cr: as tagged650c246dgw1e8d14cyn1xj20bz0b4q3z_zpscff6

Guest tangmo92

Lmangla

wrote:

»

@tangmo92

-- we are starting the party slightly early so that if you are busy on saturday and can't log in, you can still pop in a little earlier and then leave... but as

@angelangie

said, it is all weekend getaway!

Guest tangmo92

angelangie said: tangmo92 said: Are we starting the party today??I think it should be tomorrow?Or I am mistaken???Hahaha:D

i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha withsidedishes_zps4c145e82.jpg
i almost forgot to bring out the side dishes... hahahaha... eat to your heart's content guys... there's more in this trunk that i somehow was able to turn into a cooler so that the meat won't go bad... :))
trunk-cooler_zps23797ac8.jpg

@angelangie,....finally. .finally..I got my cd today. Soooooo happy!! :)) but I am too busy to hear and watch it. I will do it this weekend...saw your post on our prince charming and princess might join the GWGM new season again...wow..I really really hope that this is TRUE. I will keep on praying and hope all our prayers are answered!! and we can watch our prince and princess again....this new season is going to be TaecGui "real" LOVE story.. :))

bouquet78 said: @angelangie,....finally. .finally..I got my cd today. Soooooo happy!! :)) but I am too busy to hear and watch it. I will do it this weekend...saw your post on our prince charming and princess might join the GWGM new season again...wow..I really really hope that this is TRUE. I will keep on praying and hope all our prayers are answered!! and we can watch our prince and princess again....this new season is going to be TaecGui "real" LOVE story.. :))
wow u took you a bit longer to receive the parcel.....but im glad you got it alright :D