[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest yokalana

Gals, since it's going to be BBQ beach party I think flats shoes are more comfy to us, so below are another flats silver shoes for your choice (you can pick whatever you like....) hehehe:

flats3_zps001d58be.jpgflats1_zpsc60dca3c.jpg

This one looks like the girl version of taec's shoes:

flat2_zps8d1b9230.jpg

Or this one? I like this one personally :)

flats4_zps3299f6b0.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: bluemoonrising said: @Lmangla
Are they coming? Our guests of honour?   :x   :))
wowee3_zpsec27e2dc.jpg
Since you already arrived earlier than all of us, whatever food in hand you have gather  why don't you lay it on the table first and put it nicely for all of us to see so that we know what it shortage in the food .  At the same time  our guest of honour see it will be delighted and  impressed  for your good hosting.

Guest aucourant

Finally decided to delurk, realized this party thing was really happening and happening quick too and I don't want to completely miss out :( buuuuut I was actually rather curious for opinions as well. Am I crazy or did taecyeon and guigui's span of 15 episodes last the duration of only 12-14 filming days? I thought they had an interaction period of 2-3 months and it made the coupling seem all the more real and possible but has anyone else noticed? The episodes lead into each other so 1 day of filming spans out to be 2-3 episodes :( it's crazy but I've been feeling so sad over this ship. Michoso :(

yokalana said: mikoshine said: phew! finally made it!  #:-S anyway, i'm starting to grill the meat guys! and i bought some side dishes too... hehehe... 
rawsamgyupsal_zps4cda500c.jpg

samgyupsal_zpsd774f50e.jpg

@yokalanacan i have the flats? hehehehe
btw, i finally know how to post pictures... LOL

Guest labbit

bibidep said: angelangie said: Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D
if this is true i tell u honestly even hongna fans will jump in joy and same here :) so girls u can actually skip all the article and just zoom into the one that i had highlighted just for us :D

cr: http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100

We Got Married: Global Edition which airs on MBC Everyone is creating a stir overseas including China and Thailand. Taecyeon, a member of 2PM and Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), a Taiwanese actress and singer appear as a virtual couple portraying the life of newlyweds along with Lee Hong-ki, a member of FT Island and Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. Thanks to their popularity, they are expected to join We Got Marriedon MBC from the new season later this year.

Guest charliew

So confused from the news and the party which already going on or maybe because i'm reading the page backward..lol.. I need my coffee to digest all these ..  So what is going on? is it good news or is it bad news.. huhhh?  :-S :( @-) b-( :-O :-SS ~O) :-O

Guest labbit

Preparing for party...if you need more wine to make us more micheoso....let me know 18170cd942d68eb5bda39a943a2afbf1.jpg

yokalana said: miz-em said: Ohhhhhmylife!!! I'm in FOOD HEAVEN!!!!

Can't wait for the party to finally kickoff...!!!  Wait... do we need anything else????  Where's the list for all the food being prepared.. :)more booze? more appetizers? more fruits? more main meals?  anything?

Guest charliew

mikoshine said: @charliewyou mean the article that was posted?

Guest charliew

labbit said: Preparing for party...if you need more wine to make us more micheoso....let me know 18170cd942d68eb5bda39a943a2afbf1.jpg

Omona!!! So many good stuff posted already... And another one decided to delurk!!! My flight got delayed!!! Wait for meeeeee~~~~~~ =))=)) oh!!

@yokalana i'm taking the last flat pair of shoes the one with a hint of green around? :) love it :)

@aucourant what you said was right (somewhat... i think... because i'm not exactly sure about the number of times they actually met) but don't feel depressed too much... Isn't it amazing though??? They filmed only for a short span of time but developed an amazing chemistry and had us so micheoso like this?? Aigooo... C'mon!! Cheer up and party with us!!!:)

@mikoshine yaaaay!!! Meat!!! This is iiiiit!!!!:)) and also @miz-em's choco fountain!!! I think i'm going to faint from too much sweetnessss~~~

@charliew hahah i know right??? With the party going on, it's hard to keep up with the news and the people delurking and all... But relax.. Party for now and we'll deal with all that later! We can only hope that the article posted about a possible taecgui and hongna season two is true :)

Aigooo!!!! Now where's my plaaaaane?????!!!!! =)) =))

Okay... Last minute luggae check...

image_zps360dc05c.jpg

ALL GOOD!!!:)))

Also, I prepared special pepero for everyone~~~

image_zpsf9ad3abf.jpg

See??? Yummy??? Good!!!

Okayyyyy now... I'm on my waaaay!!!! Im'ma fly so fasssst~

photo_zpsace9e473.gif

Waiiit for meeee! =))

yokalana said:

Gals, since it's going to be BBQ beach party I think flats shoes are more comfy to us, so below are another flats silver shoes for your choice (you can pick whatever you like....) hehehe:

This one looks like the girl version of taec's shoes:

Or this one? I like this one personally :)

flats4_zps3299f6b0.jpg

@yokalana
i like this one too lols....simple and comfy :D thanks darling :D

@packmule3 unnie oyster are all shuck and ready :D
How-Shuck-Oysters-Video_zps205abe78.png

clam brought in, just throw it over the grill.....washed up already too.....so it ready for digging in :D , Tabasco and limes are ready too :D
240px-Clams_zps1e29bcc5.jpgdownload_zps58a8b95d.jpga-recipe-for-salsa-ingredient-lime-1_zps

Guest bluemoonlight

Mianhe shippers...special surprise guests are a bit delayed as some of them are flying in from Japan & China, but don't fret...they will be here! :D
In the meantime, please enjoy the luscious cheesecake, tiramisu, fresh ice-cream, & chocolate pistachio fondant...we can never have too much dessert, right? ;)
It's been a long day...I need some watermelon yakult soju cocktail. Is @minwooluv78 here yet?...hahal66l.jpg
qtfe.jpg

@bluemoonlight
no worries im having the bbq pit fire up and had some of the seasoning all done up nicely :D  seee... :D all these are just seasoned right and ready to be grilled upon more guests arrival :D
@Lmangla ... see im doing good right??? :D
barbeque_counter_zps994ffa38.jpg

at the mean times .... firing up some music to fire up the party :D we are going to have purple party :D

looks like people should be arriving soon for the party... ooh, I am getting excited... can I put on some music and start dancing? what should I play? 2PM?

I am sure that many would be super tired of seeing this but like me, if you are too lazy to go back and find out how exactly to write your party post -- here are the instructions yet once again... have you figured out what you would like to say? have you picked your favorite MV? do you know which socmedia interaction tickles your imagination? or do you have a super funny story to share about how your family & friends made fun of you for being micheseo?

The instructions for the party post:

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...