Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

129alphabet said:

pluie625 yes i am allergic to MOST seafoods.. And the most delicious ones at that! (Lobster, Crabs, Prawns, Shrimps, and something else of the same family) I'm good with squids, clams and oysters! So... Yeah... Good for Men... And Good for me ^_^ (though I'm not a Man)

bluemoonrising oooh~ can't wait... As for cutie-pie junho, i decided to keep him now, before packmule3 get dizzy from leaning in and backing away from her monitor everytime she sees him... Besides, he needs to rest those lips.. We still have to play the pepero game with chu3x and KHJ... We all know how good KHJ is at this game... Our only advantage as of now is chu3x's toothache...

But I hope you get better soon, my dear chu3x we have a lot of games awaiting at the tent for the party (7minutes in heaven?? Truth or dare?? Right???) fighting!!! Don't work too hard!! Oh, and... 나두 사랑해 ❤

@129alphabet... I think you got me mixed up with my twin @bluemoonrising... hehehe :))

Have you seen Junho & the other 2PM members playing the pepero game on "Happy Together"? 

cr: uploader

So sad for Taec...but it's okay, he's got Gui Gui now :D

=)) OMG!! I actually did! Hahahahah she must be flustered that I mentioned her all of a sudden! :-D Mianhe!:D

And I kept loling at the video.. Aigoo.. Poor taec.. Guigui would always want to do that with him though so no worries~

mikoshine said: @mimitski12 @wishstarzlet me give a warm welcome to the both of you!  <:-P  i'm sure you can join the party... the more the merrier, right? hahahaha
welcome to both you i echo @mikoshine and happy delurking :) of course we welcome you to join our party too :)

Ok...I willl reply to the ones who are in this page...and before I sign off...and continue back reading and being michoso tomorrow

@amylove I would love that chapjae... I remember one time I tried cooking that and though it was good, it wasn't as good as that of our favorite Korean restaurant... One day I will perfect that hahaha
@wishstarz & @mimitski12 welcome to the family and feel free to be michoso... but beware, once a michoso will always be michoso hahaha and oh! I would like the Lumpia please? 
@mikoshine...ako din! Ikaw din? hahaha
@129alphabet hahaha I know you're a girl and I know too that you will get what I mean hahahaha... not just for men...but more effective for men I guess hahahaha
@gil_noona  hahaha sorry about that, did I make you hungry that much? And to those who have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, it's ok to eat as long as you get your medss ready hahaha
@bluemoonlight.... those are nice PS pictures
@angelangie waaaaaa I missed all your gifs and posts!!!! It was really nice to be back hahaha.
hello @ biruangel @JenJ @Zila elina

Since I was out of the loop, I went to visit some neighbours' houses...and I learned that My other bias Song Joongki went to army already and I just wanna cry jongmal and tell him Kajima!!! (werewolf boy style) ...and I will always remember that song of his... chuwa hisotchana jongmal, saranghae hisotchana jongmal.... then of course my ultimate bias is back, my yeobo...the king of Kpop is back, oh yeah! hahahaha.... ok don't kill me hahahaha

Okie Girls stay Calm and I mean it.....Gui Gui had just change her FB display pictures 
just remember one thing she is still Gui Gui and her Avatar Pictures is also previously her own pictures too :) just happen to have a Love of GWGM  :) at the same times just take notice that her finger is pointing at you :D

GuiGui2_zpsc4dcd9e7.png

1175585_10153238601310038_1883695530_n_z

bladerunner said:

Welcome @wishstarz and @mimitski12

Mimitski, I am also from Bay Area/CA.
Nice to see another local here.Waving my hands....
All these party food photos is putting my life in the hell.I am on diet and have to achieve certain goal before deadline.You guys/girls are making it ultra mega extremely difficult.I have to scroll page super super super fast to avoid those yummy yummy images.ugh.........
>:P
@bladerunner unnie dont worried im preparing  yummy yogurt for you....and i promise you it nice very nice and it healthy and it wont mess with your diet at all :D

Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D
if this is true i tell u honestly even hongna fans will jump in joy and same here :) so girls u can actually skip all the article and just zoom into the one that i had highlighted just for us :D

cr: http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100

Foreigners, the Mainstream in Korean Variety Shows
By Gang Ju-il

Foreigners are dominating the silver screen. Foreigners who used to appear as "condiments" in TV shows are now dominating our living rooms as the mainstream in variety shows.

Sam Hammington, an Australian comedian starring in Sunday Night: Real Men, an MBC variety show, is currently starring in 6 programs including the shows scheduled to be aired.

Four foreigners including Sam Hammington appear on Island Village Teacher, a new reality show which will be aired for the first time in September on tvN. They include Brad, the drummer of the Korean band Busker Busker; Abigail, who appeared on Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies (KBS2) in 2010; and Sam Ochiri, who appears in the skit "Delicious Korean" in Gag Concert (KBS2). This is the first show with an all-foreigner cast, with no Korean host.

The four foreigners have been staying in Ho-do, an island off the coast of Boryeong, South Chungcheong Province since August 29 for a 5-day shooting of the show. They will teach the students in the island elementary school English as native speaking English teachers.
Eight people from Turkey studying Korean will appear on MBC's pilot show Welcome. They will live together during a selection process after which the show will choose one student who will receive a scholarship to study Korean in Korea for a year.

We Got Married: Global Edition which airs on MBC Everyone is creating a stir overseas including China and Thailand. Taecyeon, a member of 2PM and Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), a Taiwanese actress and singer appear as a virtual couple portraying the life of newlyweds along with Lee Hong-ki, a member of FT Island and Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. Thanks to their popularity, they are expected to join We Got Marriedon MBC from the new season later this year.

The number of foreigners taking part in various audition programs has also increased. The Russian sisters, Alina and Kacha appeared in Superstar K, an audition program for singers on Mnet and Jaylon, Marco and Tevin Cole have appeared on Dancing 9. Sayuri Fujita, a Japanese woman who first debuted on Chitchat of Beautiful Ladies (KBS2), is currently appearing in a number of variety shows.

This phenomenon reflects our reality in a multicultural and multiracial age. The Ministry of Security and Public Administration announced on August 2 that the number of foreign residents in Korea as of January 1, 2013 increased by 2.6% compared to the previous year to 1, 445,631. They account for 2.8% of the total residents registered in Korea.

The "globalization of broadcasting" also contributed to the change. Now that overseas viewers have easy access to Korean TV shows through new media outlets like YouTube, the borders have collapsed. One person from CJ E&M said, "These days when we produce variety shows, whether or not we can export the show abroad is an important factor to consider. In the case of Island Village Teacher, we decided that the show would be easy to export since the topic of a foreigner teaching their language in another country was a situation which could apply to any country."

Even in shows with a number of foreign stars, we can look forward to unexpected situations and laughs. Jiang Bo and Bruno, who appeared on the KBS variety show, We See Korea in 1999 proved this by displaying various unexpected moments.

Kim Jong-hoon, the producer of Island Village Teacher said, "Foreigners are not fluent in Korean and they haven't completely adapted to the Korean culture. So in some situations they can't help but be very honest. This feature goes well with real variety shows." Choi Won-seok, the producer of Welcome also said, "Since the stars are students who studied Korean in Turkey, their Korean is less fluent than the foreigners we usually see on TV. The innocent and talented foreign students will provide a different kind of entertainment."

Gim Gyo-seok, a pop culture critic said, "In a multicultural age, it is meaningless to divide people according to their nationality. We should watch and evaluate them based on whether they are entertaining or not as a TV personality."

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Okie Girls stay Calm and I mean it.....Gui Gui had just change her FB display pictures 
just remember one thing she is still Gui Gui and her Avatar Pictures is also previously her own pictures too :) just happen to have a Love of GWGM  :) at the same times just take notice that her finger is pointing at you :D

GuiGui2_zpsc4dcd9e7.png

Woot woot.. Are we having a party!!!! Love it. I got excited and will bring in some red velvet cupcakes. :) its kinda hard putting up image uaing phone ao will bring them in in a few minutes.

BTW @minwooluv78 unnie.. Ilove you.. I honestly do. That tidbit of news, be it not confiemed yet or still in the talks. I am estatic. Imagine ladies second season of our happy couple. Im sure they are botb going to be just as great or even more amazing next time around. :)

Lol.. @angie unnie... How could i have forgotten to thankyou for letting us know this awesome news.. Lol.. Heart u unnie and all you ladies who have been shippers. Of these two lovebirds... :)

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D
if this is true i tell u honestly even hongna fans will jump in joy and same here :) so girls u can actually skip all the article and just zoom into the one that i had highlighted just for us :D

cr: http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100

We Got Married: Global Edition which airs on MBC Everyone is creating a stir overseas including China and Thailand. Taecyeon, a member of 2PM and Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), a Taiwanese actress and singer appear as a virtual couple portraying the life of newlyweds along with Lee Hong-ki, a member of FT Island and Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. Thanks to their popularity, they are expected to join We Got Marriedon MBC from the new season later this year.

bibidep said: angelangie said: Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D

Oh no don't tell me this is true too.  What happen to me and Thao, we feel something coming and now all come at once.  If this one is going to happen I for sure look 10 years older than I'm now because of heartache and love sick about this two, but I love it. 

@Thao:  Where are you??  We are not dreaming, something is going to happen soon hahah.  GuiGui already changed her Ava picture too.

lets us all keep our fingers and toes and every single damn things cross unnie......if throwing them into another season means they can spark it up again and create new chemistry.....hell im all for it.....even though in actual facts im waiting for news on them going out together instead ROFL =))
but i take anything i mean literally anything just at the thought of them together on the screen again!!!! 

bibidep said: angelangie said: Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D

angelangie said:

Okie girls....this is going to cause a stir.....how true im not too sure but i got the news off this websites.....it just a very brief mention for both couple for the GWGM so lets us all keep our finger cross??? this new is posted by someone into gui gui facebook and thanks to @minwooluv78 unnie for finding it out :D

cr: http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100We Got Married: Global Edition which airs on MBC Everyone is creating a stir overseas including China and Thailand. Taecyeon, a member of 2PM and Gui Gui (Wu Ying Jie), a Taiwanese actress and singer appear as a virtual couple portraying the life of newlyweds along with Lee Hong-ki, a member of FT Island and Fujii Mina, a Japanese actress. Thanks to their popularity, they are expected to join We Got Marriedon MBC from the new season later this year.

Oh no don't tell me this is true too.  What happen to me and Thao, we feel something coming and now all come at once.  If this one is going to happen I for sure look 10 years older than I'm now because of heartache and love sick about this two, but I love it. 

@Thao:  Where are you??  We are not dreaming, something is going to happen soon hahah.  GuiGui already changed her Ava picture too.

Let's all keep our fingers n toes crossed n pray!! :>

ps thank yous to the ppl that posted that tid bit on guigui's fb.

mikoshine

said:

bibidep

said:

angelangie

said:

cr: 

http://english.khan.co.kr/khan_art_view.html?artid=201309031948307&code=710100

oh, God, please let this be true...  [-O<   [-O<   [-O< if it is, then the party we planned is just perfect... :)) @mikoshine
i say our party are just in times if this is really honestly 101% TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bibidep

Unnie Pachmule3, where are you??  I don't know if it is good news or bad news come but I have one request that if we can bring a dozen Whiskey or Hennessy to your Beach house for the party tomorrow.  Even I never drink that before for sure I will get drunk but I will try to drink it for once and the only once time in my life hahah.

@angelangie -- stop working and come join me as one of the hostess for the party! I am sitting alone with a fridge load of soju. @charliew has gone to the airport to collect a SUITCASE of durian.. I thought she was going to bring one durian, maybe two. now she says a suitcase. why do I have the feeling that she is going to come back with like 5 suitcases or more of durian?!!!

I can't list my favourite moments either because there are too many, but there are other stuff you could write about.. I have given some helpful hints and instructions. So post girl!

EVERYONE -- I know its early but don't wait till Saturday. Please feel free to drop in. Its friday and we are partying here in this lovely paradise...
btw, where is @packmule3?