Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

I like how TY exercised restraint/control when he had more advantage over GG.  For example, he could have easily overpower GG when she grabbed his neck in the 1st gif but he grabbed her wrist instead and put his hands around her neck briefly for revenge.  In the 2nd gif, he just sprayed water briefly at GG, otherwise GG would have gotten more wet.  In the 3rd gif, he hesitated & carefully controlled how hard he gonna crack the egg on GG's forehead .... IMO ...
tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto5_r1_400.gif tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto6_r1_400.gif
tumblr_mue7by3vPq1shgwsto7_r1_400.gif

Guest idabalingit

@packmule3 -- good guess, Facebook, but who does not have an account in Facebook these days?  Ummm.. you have to rectify that grave sin.. pronto! 

Anyway @angleangie has been updating us with GuiGui's FB updates also.. so, you probably dont need it, but still, I mean.. totally up to you...

Life has been busy.. I have been doing some major lurking though.  But I am back.. that is all that matter sright?looll...

angelangie said: idabalingit said:

@packmule3 -- good guess, Facebook, but who does not have an account in Facebook these days?  Ummm.. you have to rectify that grave sin.. pronto! 

Anyway @angelangie has been updating us with GuiGui's FB updates also.. so, you probably dont need it, but still, I mean.. totally up to you...

Life has been busy.. I have been doing some major lurking though.  But I am back.. that is all that matter sright?looll...

angelangie said: idabalingit said:

Anyway @angelangie has been updating us with GuiGui's FB updates also.. so, you probably dont need it, but still, I mean.. totally up to you...

bluemoonlight said: @charliew @pluie625 & others who couldn't view the short ver. MV...mianhe

Here's the dailymotion vid:
http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x15obw4

A short vid of Taec giving fanservice at the BIFF blue carpet:

cr: uploader
Spoiler: LOL at the girl who cried "Eomma! (Mom!)" But I would freak out too if I got a kissed rose/present from Taec! :x ...& I wouldn't wash my hand either if he touched it!...hahaha

idabalingit said:

HI Guys!!! Long time no see!  I am yddelight, and I forgot my soompi id thus, I have to open in another account. 

GuiGui seems to be celebrating her 700K likes in FB.. Her fanbase is surely getting a lot bigger now. Yey!  Jump!

Hi @packmule3, I always see your posts here in FB and I am looking forward to more (along with @angelangie and all of you posters) .  Thanks for keeping us entertained and informed about TaecGui's updates.   

OK GUYS, compiled the date tagging...so it's now updated :)

GG: ( @packmule3 ): So, tell me about this Kimberly that you were seeing while I was gone? 
TY: ( @b8l8 ): whaaaat? (laughing) no! what are you talking about.GuiGui (softer voice) are you being paranoid again? There are no other girls.  (looking at GG straight in the eyes) It's just you. 
GG: ( @packmule3 ): Just kidding, Oppa. But you always have lots of girls all around you. And SeuLong said he has many many stories of you. One word from him and you're out. Finished. Caput. Then I read the allkpop and it said there that you had coffee with Kimberley at Cafe Schneeballen. That's our cafe! How can you bring another girl there?!! 
TY: ( @b8l8 ) : but that's for work. just like you and ---(insert the co-star's name who was  seen pulling GG's ears). How about next time, i'll bring you to this cafe that serves themacarons you love. remember, in jejudowhen I got youbreakfast? we had macarons for dessert? you love macarons and i love anything sweet, so its perfect!
GG:@pluie625) :  Oh but I don't feel like having macaroons right now, since GWGM ended, lots of macaroons were sent to me by fans, so I still have tons at home. I want something more salty?  What do you think?
TY: ( @b8l8 ): you want to eat something salty. hmmm. Oh I know a place. There's a place in NampoDong i just went to. Their  Jokbal Naengchae (pork with cold vege) is really good. We can go there,  then next time, we'll eat something sweet. ok?

GG: ( @charliew): Jokbal Naengchae..hhmm thats sounds good, Oppa....'ive been craving pork since a few days ago. Kachaa.. By the way you never take any girls to this place, right, Oppa?
TT: ( @packmule ): No, Guigui, I've been there only 3 times and never with girls. First time was with 2PM; Second time was also with 2PM and 3rd time with Guigui. [grins] Are you hungry already? Did you want to go there straight? Or can we pass by an Apple store first? I'd like to get us both new phones so we can have couple phones and have unlimited text. Do you like that? 

GG: (@angelangie): Jjinja oppa? You pay??
TT: (@packmule3): Yes oppa pay.... **sigh**
GG: (@angelangie): Yea Oppa pay... Kaja!!! ((off they goes))
TY: ( @thetwitch):ok gui gui we'll play Kai bai Bo but no "oppa " "oppa"... When you loose!GG: ( @b8l8) kamsamida oppa. (hugging taec)TY: ( @b8l8) iphone 5c is out, you can pick the colors. ok?GG: ( @pluie625): Oppa, after we buy phones can I also have a happy gift? Can we do something fun?  ...how about we go horse riding? I learned how to ride a horse during filming my period drama... Oppa Please? (pouting while batting eyelashes)
TY: ( @mikoshine) *looking worried* Ride a horse? how about we go there and you go ride the horse while i just watch you, ok?GG: ( @pluie625) What? Oppa jinja? you will watch while I ride? Oppa, read my lips ok? B O R I N G BORING!!!! Oppa happy time remember? I want us to ride together, if not then let's just go home! Spoiler:
TY: ( @packmule3) But Guigui, I'm scared of biiiig animals. Riding horses is your method of relieving stress. You go, "giddy-yap, giddy-yap. Oppaaaah."  [packmule3 smirks here] But for me, riding horses will give me stress. How about we go to the night market, and we'll stroll together, hand in hand, and we can try the games there. I'll win you a big prize this time.  
GG: ( @129alphabet ): I like animals~ rawr! Don't worry oppa... I will protect you! *hug* but you like night market? Okay... If you like, I like!:) kachaaaa~  
TY ( @mikoshine): ok, what do you want to play first?
GG: ( @angelangie): lets play Kai Bai Bong, loser decides what to play 
GG ( @lmangla): (to herself) what I am not supposed to use my charms? thats what women do everywhere, hello!

TY ( @lmangla): what you murmuring?

GG ( @lmangla): kwenchana..

TY: ( @mikoshine): ok. Kai bai bo  [paper]
GG: ( @packmule ): Kai bai bo  [rock] 
I lost, Oppa! I get to choose want to play.  Hmmm...[looking around]  You try this High Striker game, Oppa. I want that big Hamtaro stuff toy. Please.please.please.please.please. You take this mallet… this big hammer. Tcha! Hold it, Oppa. Then you hit this spot and see if you can shoot the thingy all the way up there. See? The bell on top will ring if you hit the spot strong enough. [squeeze his arm muscles] I know you can do it. Oppa. Fighting!
TY: ( @angelangie): Dont worry baby, i will get it for you, this times something big to go with that small one i gotten you previously. Here hold my jacket for me
**shrugging off the jacket and handing it to Gui Gui and roll up his sleeve alittle, and muttering a small prayers, he really need to proof it!**
GG: ( @packmule): Oppa FIGHTING!!! 
**with that Taec shut everything out and only kept the target on his focus and swinging that mallet with all his force, bring right down onto the spot Gui Gui pointed out**

TY ( @129alphabet ): *hitting the target, with a cramped bicep as result, a small metal flew up toward the awaiting bell on top... guigui eyes were closed with both hands clasped, waiting to hear the magic sound... But after a while; there still was no sound? she opened her eyes and looked at taec...*
GuiGui... (Sweet, soft, embarrassed tone) I think this too is a money eating machine... ottokae? Do you want me to try again? He said with a grin...

GG: ( @packmule ): GG: Aawww, Oppa. [pouts]  Gwenchana. Let’s try other things. How about this Photo Booth? [tugs him behind the curtains] We’ll take pictures of us in different backdrops. Here, you sit here, Oppa.TY:  No. You sit here, Guigui [he lifts her onto his lap].
GG: [just smiles at him. Then looks at the screen.] Hmmm… So many choices, Oppa. Do you want this one at the Colosseum? Hmmph! But you’ve already been there, so let’s skip that one. How about this one… riding a gondola in Venice?  Or do you want this one, Oppa, standing in front of the Eiffel Tower? Oooh!  How about this one? This!  With your OkCat and his girlfriend Ms. Okcat!!! Do you want this one?
TY ( @angelangie ): okie....this looks good.... **wincing, did she forget that I'M NOT GOOD WITH THIS RIDE???!!!**
GG ( @packmule3 ): Oppa you okie?**a gleam had enter her eyes, she remember that Taec is not good with ride like this definitely, but he did left a messages that he will do it if they ever came across another like this with her**
TY ( @angelangie ): Gwenchanna....i'm okie.....lets go Kaja!!! **trying his best to sounds brave for all he did is totally zero**
GG: ( @pluie625) Oppa, Are you really ok? (holding Taec's hand tightly)
TY: ( @pluie625) I'm ok, gwenchana...GUIGUI SARANGHAE!!!! (Taec screamed at the top of his lungs at the highest part of the roller coaster)
GG: ( @pluie625) aaaawwww Oppa kandong! OPPA SARANGHAE!!!! (Guigui too, screamed loudly)

Ok I can see @JenJ @lamey and @biruangel your turn guys!

@lamey nice start! now we can start the ball rolling...and I'm anticipating how this story will turn out...no pervy please people? I think I should remind that to myself LOL@129alphabet loved the continuation...looks like she just send him mesages when he's offline. And he also send simple messages hahahaha so Taecgui loved it!
so I will let the others continue :)

angelangie said: lols gui gui seems to be having fun at the part not to mention i think she is particularly happy cause her best friends had visited her ROFL :D
she just update her facebook with the below and she jump i guess 'Happy Jump!' :) :x

7⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣

pluie625 said: angelangie said: lols gui gui seems to be having fun at the part not to mention i think she is particularly happy cause her best friends had visited her ROFL :D
she just update her facebook with the below and she jump i guess 'Happy Jump!' :) :x

7⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣

Lmangla said: pluie625 said: angelangie said: lols gui gui seems to be having fun at the part not to mention i think she is particularly happy cause her best friends had visited her ROFL :D

7⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣0⃣

OFFTOPIC 

but somehow it's related to Taec, It's sad news for 2AM's Jinwoon who just had a car accident, luckily he's not badly injured http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/2am-jinwoons-car-accident-wreckage-revealed#axzz2hFMYtloR

Guest charliew

pluie625 said: OFFTOPIC 

but somehow it's related to Taec, It's sad news for 2AM's Jinwoon who just had a car accident, luckily he's not badly injured http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/2am-jinwoons-car-accident-wreckage-revealed#axzz2hFMYtloR

pluie625 said: Lmangla said: pluie625 said: angelangie said: lols gui gui seems to be having fun at the part not to mention i think she is particularly happy cause her best friends had visited her ROFL :D she just update her facebook with the below and she jump i guess 'Happy Jump!' :) :xWhat does her shirt say? "I hate every one?"  and maybe...just maybe... and I'm guessing, the back says "I love only one" or "I love only you" or "But not you" :))  @pluie625 -- I actually thought it said "I ate every one...".. I had dinner already and so don't know why I saw that on the shirt....@Lmangla OHEMGEE can't stop laughing at the "I ate everyone" :))   Taec won't like that...no no no =)) ...ok I'll stop =))

GUI GUI’S NEWEST MOVIE

According to Baidu, Gui Gui will act in the 2014 epic drama film ”The Crossing” by Hong Kong Director John Woo. The movie will portray the 1949 sinking of the Chinese steamship named Tai Ping Lun, an event often nicknamed as “the Chinese ‘Titanic’”. The film features huge stars such as Huang Xiao Ming, Zhang Zi Yi, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Song Hye-kyo, Tong Da Wei, and Masami Nagasawa. Gui Gui will act as Zhang Li Qiao. 

Packmule3  said :  Look: if they were both on a metaphorical sinking Titanic, she’d know that he’d do everything to GET her on THAT last lifeboat. But once she’s on that lifeboat, she wouldn’t wallow in self-pity or hysterics. She’d be tending to the sick, the elderly, and the children on that boat with her; she’d be making them happy even if her tiny little heart would be breaking into pieces.@packmule3   Do you have a Word of Knowledge?   :-/  =))

Hi guys, It's been a while.  Just dropping by for a quick one. :)  I'm a little freaking out here.  Is something wrong with Soompi? I can the posts, but i can't see who's posting. Thanks in advance!

angelangie said: Thao Huynh said: Hi guys, It's been a while.  Just dropping by for a quick one. :)  I'm a little freaking out here.  Is something wrong with Soompi? I can the posts, but i can't see who's posting. Thanks in advance!