(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest ShermaineL

angelangie said: @packmule3 unnie how i wish i can stop but no i cant as if i stop i go starving lols....so i have to keep working.....another half year at most at this rate 7 by 7 unless the sky decided to take pity on me and open up and drop me a 20k to answer my prayers lols.....  Ah Yo !! Angie, Why are you praying  and asking 20K from above......He already give you  more than 20K because  everyday He always see and  bless you from abovejust that you never Count Your  blessing .... ... so start to  today  and count now OK...    

angelangie said: JenJ said: Actually.....Taec kept saying their couple colours were bright and colourful. Not to the romantic side. In my opinion....TaecGui was actually far more romantic than the other couple.To me romance don't just comes from events itself.The way they give in to each other and comprimising, the thoughts of taking care of each other feelings, the ways they accept each other and not wanting to change each other. The marriage proposal was the main romantic event, playing their song, reading out a letter of his thoughts of this relationship and kneeling down on 1 knee and propose, to me for a man to kneel down and propose was very touching. A wedding of only 2 of them with no other guest just because GuiGui wants it that way was also romantic, just the 2 of them(ignoring the production team 8-|Waking up to accompany GuiGui for breakfast( I believe is more than the one we watched if not she would not have said it she will not force him to wake up for breakfast anymore).The thoughts of not rejecting her every naughty pranks and games.The way he hold her hands, close to his body, leaning close to her. wishing to know what she thought of him.The thoughts of doing everything for her just by holding her, putting on the headphones(she has hands to put it on but he would put it on everytime), cleaning her wet shoes without asking and more that we did not get to see!The thoughts of remembering their moments together and esp the final event.To me, its all the thoughts that really matters.

Guest cchris5

I know this is kinda late but thanks everyone for that wonderful party! The food was spectacular....I think I put on 5 kgs just by looking at them pictures. The music was nice, the beach...the fireworks...but most of all, it was the company of you all that made it a memorable party! Glad to see that everyone is back to "reality". Well, almost...lol!

That video of 2pm parodying 'the moon that embraces the sun" is downright hilarious...I laughed out loud till my sides ached. It is good to be able to laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Guest silvershoes

I want to be very, very rational and I am a very rational person ..... the more time I watch them together, the more their genuineness is felt !! Does anyone else feel this way too ? It's surreal ! Am I in a dream? "A thing of beauty is a joy forever". Beauty in their togetherness , beauty in how they bond with each other , beauty in their communication (body lang, a glance , skinship..) , EYE CONTACT , they are BEAUTIFUL ... Bless them forever ! :x :)>-

angelangie said:lets me see .... oh well let just start off with this where Gui Gui make the promise that next times if she wanted something she will said one and Taec will get it for her with the promise 'When the times is right, when the price is right'i wonder when will the times right price right? :D guys **smh** jjandori :P

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang

said:

angelangie

said: @packmule3 unnie how i wish i can stop but no i cant as if i stop i go starving lols....so i have to keep working.....another half year at most at this rate 7 by 7 unless the sky decided to take pity on me and open up and drop me a 20k to answer my prayers lols.....  [size=4]Ah Yo !! Angie, Why are you praying  and asking 20K from above......[/size][size=4]He already give you  more than 20K because  everyday He always see and  bless you [/size][size=4]from above[/size][size=4]just that you never Count Your  blessing .... ... so start to  today  and count now OK...    [/size]

Guest LoveStrangled

Guyssss have there been any twitter connection s between them lately? I feel like its been years I want something to happen ;-;...

feeling nostalgic.....this just brings you back to the moment. it's been 200 days.....here's to forever...

Lyrics:I’ve waited my whole life to feel this blessed,
Now I’m comparing the dream to the way it is.
And everybody’s looking their very best,
Remembering times when they were just like this…
My imagination never felt so clear, and I
So now I know this is for real…

Your eyes divide me,
And your ways control my every mood,
And your face distracts my confidence in standing,
And I can’t move, so I sing.
Doo da doo da doo

Now I can’t believe I’m here with you
Living some fantasy romance 
And everybody’s saying you’ve got to take a chance
But something’s wrong
I feel so still
Then it cuts right through me
When you say you will…

Your eyes divide me
And your ways control my every mood 
Your face distracts my confidence in standing
And I can’t move, No I can’t move so I sing
Doo da doo da doo.

chu3x said:

It's funny that everytime i check every posts, first it was all about food..now it's all about the sexy dances

@chu3x 

i thought you be use to it by now....you know how we all are....hehehhe we go crazy bout one thing at the times....but hell we go crazy about it together :P:D =)) cause come on we are 'Micheosso familes and WE love it' :x :x :x

Hahaha i know..though i havent been really active,i'm still part of micheosso family ♡♡♡ my second home. It's funny and at the same time amazing how can we get attached in this forum, it's the first thing i check every morning and also the last ♡♡ before i go to sleep..

even if i dont post a lot i always check each posts and giggle by myself while reading the hilarious replies :))

i love being part of this crazy family ♡♡♡

Super mega virtual hug to all >:D< mianhe my post got a bit emotional :P

packmule3 said:

angelangie said:lets me see .... oh well let just start off with this where Gui Gui make the promise that next times if she wanted something she will said one and Taec will get it for her with the promise 'When the times is right, when the price is right'i wonder when will the times right price right? :D guys **smh** jjandori 

Archived