Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest chu3x

@129alphabet i can't edit my post from before. Pardon me it was Jessica who opened the door for Taec, i inverted the scene :))but still how can he easily go inside right? .___. I like that you specify each places as well like "Paradise Hotel, The bar,the cemetery...etc" looks like a drama ^___^ though I was shocked...Yoona died O.O somehow it gave me goosebumps hahaone more thing..I hate Jess in your fic =)) 
write more!!!!

Guest charliew

@jaebin @bubble-af 
Ladies, remember this part when Kwanghae came and they told him that they got married in Jeju.I am curious since i dont speak chinese nor korean, what did Kwanghae asked?? 
uqz3.png5auu.png

btw: I dont see Nickhun Victoria but seems Nickhun is a very nice person.

Guest chu3x

can't take it anymore :)) i'm so sleepy  I-) can't even continue writing because my eyes are closingI will post the update in few hours, i need to sleep first I-)
goodnight girls & boys!!

charliew said: @jaebin @bubble-af 
Ladies, remember this part when Kwanghae came and they told him that they got married in Jeju.I am curious since i dont speak chinese nor korean, what did Kwanghae asked?? 
uqz3.png5auu.png

Lmangla said: after a bit of a break, watching TaecGui again...

re-watching ep 10: stuff I noticed this time around
== whenever Taec reads the mission cards, he sounds like he is playing Monopoly or something and reading out instructions for one of those type of games...
== when WooYoung says, "wife?" You can hear Taec grinning (They cut Taec out of the shot...stupid! so we can't do analyze here..but love the way wooyoung says "wifey?".)
== Taec pushing GuiGui when she thought Nickhun was on the phone... ( @drft -- our resident guy expert.. what do you think?)
== Taec: you want me to call a girl?  (what kind of question is that? drft, what do you say?) GuiGui is pretty cool though after a bit of startled pause.
== Taec says he forgot about the kiss scene.. (really??)
== when he calls Suzy, first his hands are by his side. then he says he is having a house party, he leans back and he puts his hand back resting on the sofa cushion. when suzy asks what is going on, he says he got married recently and this time, moves his arm behind Gui Gui's back.
== when he calls GO, his arms are again behind on the sofa for about half the conversation but it is kind of looks uncomfortable since he is not resting his back on the sofa and is leaning forward.. this body language is interesting... anyone care to figure it out?
== the school girl fans teasing Taec is pretty funny. I think that girl purposely said, "unnie, you deserve better" and then later said, "you make a good couple." his reactions were pretty funny. he just wanted to leave asap.
== looking at GuiGui surprised "really" when he said he will buy the worm pillow, she probably thought it was something like in the shoe store where they just look and say which one they like.. right after she gives a kiss with the worm pillow, he looks at her and she has a "what?" expression and he has this look like he is expecting more and she gives another worm pillow kiss... what was he expecting her to do?
== she calls out "sulong" when she sees Go but he just says "GO" and leaves it at that.. (what a sweetheart.)
== GO: I would marry for this kind of happiness and for this kind of house (is he making a pitch to the PD to cast him in the next edition?)
== GO: she looks like a mom. (why is GO so surprised at the way she is beating her eggs. Its not like she is making something complicated like carving a fruit. Yet, you would think she is doing something amazing like carving a shape into a fruit with his "she looks like a mom" comment.. hmmm, I don't get it. @drft -- do you?)
== GuiGui said she felt like she wasn't helping and she wished didn't do anything. (she really was feeling quite low, poor girl.)
== Go: You come to my house when I get married. (is he courting PD? will he be in the next edition?)
== GO: They changed the way they react to each other. and both of them looked really bright. I think they got more comfortable to each other. Emma has a better complexion. I think Taec opened his heart. He is trying to get closer to her. People say you never know how a couple ends up and I felt thats very true while meeting them. (his last sentence is really profound but he looks like a such a chilled out laid back guy that it seems bit of a surprise to hear him say that)
== in the preview, Woo young actually asks if she has morning sickness... (did they edit it out in the actual episode that aired.. how sad! I want to clobber them)

BTS:
== Taec actually seems a bit upset that she got something for his manager and nothing for him
== GO and GuiGui actually do a bit of stretching and he is able to stretch unlike Taec which has her cracking up in laughter
== GO's message to the two of them: I hope you two will be happy for a long time. I am always by your side. Fighting. (awww, he is a fan just like us. :) )

Thoughts: she is really quiet in this episode and most of it, she is busy looking at the photos. instead of her being the comedian, it seems like he is actually trying to make her laugh. he does a kwanghee face, he swallows helium from the balloon and does a version of his "i'll be back" song in helium voice. he takes charge and does most of the entertaining with GO while she sort of hangs around. It is interesting that Taec's friends are mostly quite low key and chilled out characters. Birds of a feather flock together? GO is such a chilled out guy that they look all quite comfortable chilling. I actually watched the other couple scenes and what struck me was that we didn't really have a fight/argument scene with TaecGui and I thought,"why?" so, Taec is actually quite a sweety and does not get upset too easily. Even when she broke his Gundam, he didn't go all bazooka on her. GuiGui is also quite chilled and low key and lets him have his way when he needs to and laughs off the awkward times..so there are no genuine fights. just fun teasing. what do you all think? was it because they were in the early stages of a getting to know you relationship? why do you think they never fought?

@chu3x keke.. i thought so too, that maybe the readers would think something's going on with jess and taec because of that paradise hotel thing hahahaha!;)) but you know, i just threw characters and location names at random..

Jessica just fit the bad girl character because of the ice princess thing~ and about the location being very detailed... Actually it was really hard for me to narrate a story for 2 couples haha! I get confused easily haha so i made that location thing label so it could help a bit...also i kind of regretted making vic study in china or emma getting married in thailand =)) because i made too many locations hahhahahahah i can't keep up with myself hahhahaha but i'm still glad i get to narrate it clearly~ lol

I am not sure why but when watching we got married' date=' Taec seemed like a man but while watching who are you, he seems so young like a kid.. I wonder if it is the hair that is making him look younger...[/quote']

agree with you..

lamey said:

charliew wrote: »

angelangie said:

hard working Taec review his scripts

credit: as tagged

he lost some weight?

omo, I think he loose weight too before I saw your post!

Look at this pic, he looked so thin! but the nose bridge and his bare chest. OMO~ DROOLS!!

Lastly, I felt kinda sad because he lost most of his muscles on his body :( Sort of missing the RIP TAECYEON ERA

:((:(( :((

I prefer him like this now...look more approachable! look cuter too! haahaha Damn! I was drawing him just now LOL I'M MICHEOSO! 

hahaha...me too...."more approachable and look cuter" and more charming....like GuiGui said,"look so young!".... :-) :-) :-)

amylove said:

JaeBin

wrote:

»

As I was re-watching EP11 with my earphones on, I caught something I didn't hear before.  

When TaecGui and 2PM members went up to the room, Junho asked if they used the room many times.  While Taec was translating, Guigui said "yes."  Junho added "with him" then pointed at Taec for a short second.  Guigui kinda looked at Junho and Nichkhun asked if she slept in the room before. ...at this point I think Guigui was thinking if Nichkhun was asking about her and Taec together.  But Taec's expression was so.... suspicious...in a way....LOL.  ......and I also loved Wooyoung being in his own world too... so cute.

Here is the screencaps with captions!  Enjoy!

TaecGui_bedroom1.jpg
TaecGui_bedroom2.jpg

Guest leechalee

after a bit of a break, watching TaecGui again...

re-watching ep 10: stuff I noticed this time around

== whenever Taec reads the mission cards, he sounds like he is playing Monopoly or something and reading out instructions for one of those type of games...

== when WooYoung says, "wife?" You can hear Taec grinning (They cut Taec out of the shot...stupid! so we can't do analyze here..but love the way wooyoung says "wifey?".)

== Taec pushing GuiGui when she thought Nickhun was on the phone... ( @drft -- our resident guy expert.. what do you think?)

== Taec: you want me to call a girl?  (what kind of question is that? drft, what do you say?) GuiGui is pretty cool though after a bit of startled pause.

== Taec says he forgot about the kiss scene.. (really??)

== when he calls Suzy, first his hands are by his side. then he says he is having a house party, he leans back and he puts his hand back resting on the sofa cushion. when suzy asks what is going on, he says he got married recently and this time, moves his arm behind Gui Gui's back.

== when he calls GO, his arms are again behind on the sofa for about half the conversation but it is kind of looks uncomfortable since he is not resting his back on the sofa and is leaning forward.. this body language is interesting... anyone care to figure it out?

== the school girl fans teasing Taec is pretty funny. I think that girl purposely said, "unnie, you deserve better" and then later said, "you make a good couple." his reactions were pretty funny. he just wanted to leave asap.

== looking at GuiGui surprised "really" when he said he will buy the worm pillow, she probably thought it was something like in the shoe store where they just look and say which one they like.. right after she gives a kiss with the worm pillow, he looks at her and she has a "what?" expression and he has this look like he is expecting more and she gives another worm pillow kiss... what was he expecting her to do?

== she calls out "sulong" when she sees Go but he just says "GO" and leaves it at that.. (what a sweetheart.)

== GO: I would marry for this kind of happiness and for this kind of house (is he making a pitch to the PD to cast him in the next edition?)

== GO: she looks like a mom. (why is GO so surprised at the way she is beating her eggs. Its not like she is making something complicated like carving a fruit. Yet, you would think she is doing something amazing like carving a shape into a fruit with his "she looks like a mom" comment.. hmmm, I don't get it. @drft -- do you?)

== GuiGui said she felt like she wasn't helping and she wished didn't do anything. (she really was feeling quite low, poor girl.)

== Go: You come to my house when I get married. (is he courting PD? will he be in the next edition?)

== GO: They changed the way they react to each other. and both of them looked really bright. I think they got more comfortable to each other. Emma has a better complexion. I think Taec opened his heart. He is trying to get closer to her. People say you never know how a couple ends up and I felt thats very true while meeting them. (his last sentence is really profound but he looks like a such a chilled out laid back guy that it seems bit of a surprise to hear him say that)

== in the preview, Woo young actually asks if she has morning sickness... (did they edit it out in the actual episode that aired.. how sad! I want to clobber them)

BTS:

== Taec actually seems a bit upset that she got something for his manager and nothing for him

== GO and GuiGui actually do a bit of stretching and he is able to stretch unlike Taec which has her cracking up in laughter

== GO's message to the two of them: I hope you two will be happy for a long time. I am always by your side. Fighting. (awww, he is a fan just like us. :) )

Thoughts: she is really quiet in this episode and most of it, she is busy looking

at the photos. instead of her being the comedian, it seems like he is

actually trying to make her laugh. he does a kwanghee face, he swallows

helium from the balloon and does a version of his "i'll be back" song in

helium voice. he takes charge and does most of the entertaining with GO while she sort of hangs around. It is interesting that Taec's friends are mostly quite low key and chilled out characters. Birds of a feather flock together? GO is such a chilled out guy that they look all quite comfortable chilling. I actually watched the other couple scenes and what struck me was that we didn't really have a fight/argument scene with TaecGui and I thought,"why?" so, Taec is actually quite a sweety and does not get upset too easily. Even when she broke his Gundam, he didn't go all bazooka on her. GuiGui is also quite chilled and low key and lets him have his way when he needs to and laughs off the awkward times..so there are no genuine fights. just fun teasing. what do you all think? was it because they were in the early stages of a getting to know you relationship? why do you think they never fought?

You know in regards to the Guigui giving Taec a kiss via the worm.. the pause after the first bobo... delulu mind aside.. he really actually did look like he was looking for Guigui to bobo him. Seriously. Wait, I cant help but laugh thinking about it but no seriously he looked like he was expecting a bobo but she was too shy maybe.. *ok delulu mode on* he was probably like "what? No bobo? Lets tell the world the world about us already im sick of hiding it" and Guigui's "huh?" reaction was more " no not now... im still too shy.." =)) =)) *ok.. delulu mode off*

Hmm the BTS eng subbed video I watched said she gave it to the manager but it was for Taec.. (dailymotion time2sub... ** miahne dont know how to post anything other than emoticons lol**)

Oh and I looked for that morning sickness part everywhere too coz I remember watching the preview! Ahh theyre so jjandori they should show us more BTS or do like a deleted scenes special.. MBC JANDORI! *Guigui tone* :)) :))

Lastly if GO and Seulong ever did WGM I would totally support them! They seem so sweet and adorable!

Guest Jenny Johnson

amylove said:

JaeBin wrote: »

As I was re-watching EP11 with my earphones on, I caught something I didn't hear before.  

When TaecGui and 2PM members went up to the room, Junho asked if they used the room many times.  While Taec was translating, Guigui said "yes."  Junho added "with him" then pointed at Taec for a short second.  Guigui kinda looked at Junho and Nichkhun asked if she slept in the room before. ...at this point I think Guigui was thinking if Nichkhun was asking about her and Taec together.  But Taec's expression was so.... suspicious...in a way....LOL.  ......and I also loved Wooyoung being in his own world too... so cute.

LOL @ Wooyoung's captions!

@amylove  Haha...yeah I thought Wooyoung was hilarious when I made the screencaps, so I added those captions of him.  Just adorable.  

2PM boys are sure curious about Guigui.  See them already asking some questions...just like hinting there's something more between the two......in a way.  They were paying really close attention to whatever Guigui does.  Just like examining a girl for their friend/brother....

Seeing the way they talked about her during those interviews showed how much they liked her.  I love how Nichkhun said "Have a nice love life!" while making the heart sign..and Wooyoung also made the heart too but I think Nichkhun was looking maybe at Taec when he said that......Wooyoung_Nichkhun_heart.jpg

...I think I'm too into the couple... lol

Khun's eye level is lower so I don't think he's look at Taec when he's taller than Khun! Haaha

JenJ said: 1187209_10200260890799324_476342848_n.jp
They were so close~ I bet Taec was smelling GuiGui's hair and thinking.....hmmmm guigui smell really nice~I think there's 1 or 2 secs Taec lips actually slightly touched guigui face...okok KISS GuiGui LOL

JenJ said:

JaeBin

wrote:

»

amylove said:

JaeBin wrote: »

LOL @ Wooyoung's captions!

@amylove

Haha...yeah I thought Wooyoung was hilarious when I made the screencaps, so I added those captions of him.  Just adorable.  

2PM boys are sure curious about Guigui.  See them already asking some questions...just like hinting there's something more between the two......in a way.  They were paying really close attention to whatever Guigui does.  Just like examining a girl for their friend/brother....

Seeing the way they talked about her during those interviews showed how much they liked her.  I love how Nichkhun said "Have a nice love life!" while making the heart sign..and Wooyoung also made the heart too but I think Nichkhun was looking maybe at Taec when he said that......

Wooyoung_Nichkhun_heart.jpg

...I think I'm too into the couple... lol

Guest lamey

lamey said:

angelangie said:

he lost some weight?

Look at this pic, he looked so thin! but the nose bridge and his bare chest. OMO~ DROOLS!!

Lastly, I felt kinda sad because he lost most of his muscles on his body :( Sort of missing the RIP TAECYEON ERA.

I prefer him like this now...look more approachable! look cuter too! haahaha Damn! I was drawing him just now LOL I'M MICHEOSO! 

Yeah he does look cuter and younger now, maybe i prefer muscular guys thats why haha! Most important is... He does look qquite good with fringe especially in Who are you. <3

Guest lamey

lamey said:

angelangie said:

he lost some weight?

Lastly, I felt kinda sad because he lost most of his muscles on his body :( Sort of missing the RIP TAECYEON ERA.

Yeah he does look cuter and younger now, maybe i prefer muscular guys thats why haha! Most important is... He does look qquite good with fringe especially in Who are you. <3

So while watching ep.11 BTS, I found this funny. I highlight in grey. Taec, khun, & junho talking about something. Look at guigui and wooyoung being in their own world doing stretching lol. I feel that guigui & wooyoung can become best friends since both of them are bright & fun .

08627453-EDFC-43D8-81E0-B8727181A2C2-581-00000060214BF718_zps8fba952c.jpg

JaeBin said: JenJ said: 1187209_10200260890799324_476342848_n.jp
They were so close~ I bet Taec was smelling GuiGui's hair and thinking.....hmmmm guigui smell really nice~I think there's 1 or 2 secs Taec lips actually slightly touched guigui face...okok KISS GuiGui LOL @JenJ  I have to agree with you.  There is no way that his lips didn's slightly touched Guigui's face.  She's even all smiling.  She must of felt something.
I think the same goes with the scene when Taec and Guigui are trying to bite the Jujube (red dates).  I suspect that their lips might have slightly touched.  I just hate that the camera doesn't focus too much... TaecGui_bitingjujube.jpg

....and watching the Chinese subbed BTS...the photographer asked Guigui to kiss Taec's cheek when he carried her on his back wearing Korean hanbok.... WHERE IS THE PICTURE? Did Guigui kiss Taec? TaecGui_hanbok.jpg

lols they dont need the kiss....they are already kissing ROFL :D just happen to not show it to us....there are too many near moments in between them too not to actually touch ROFL....there goes my delu minds again :D

minwooluv78 said: charliew said: @jaebin @bubble-af 
uqz3.png5auu.png

Hi! Just finished watching WGMGE and I find them both quiet awkward. But after going thru' what you guys had posted in the thread. ( read the last 20 pages) and those cut scenes that I missed out. Really feel there is something between them. But during the press conference, Taec is being really cool and not much interaction. Frankly, I really hope both can date in real life. By the way, I am impressed that Taec can speak so many languages. Think he is learning Chinese now, maybe he is real hardworking or he is a genius in languages. But a long distance relationship is hard to survive. Moreover, both are so busy and young. Hope fate can bring them both together again. I think after the photo shoot both get real comfortable with each other. My own imagination, maybe that is where when Taec fell in love with GuiGui.

Guest yokalana

chu3x said: 129alphabet said:

chu3x

wrote:

»

And the puzzling story continues...

so i answered the comment of the girl who said that someone in WGM read my poor ff

My answer/questions: "chuu3x [A] on Aug 14, 2013 13:36:38 says: Wait...what do you mean that you received a mail from WGM sending regards to my fic? Do you mean someone from WGM is reading it? How? Why? For real? O.o"

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey

:)

~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

My reaction over the whole matter:

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case?

:))

just kidding!!