Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said: Gui Gui updates her FB 32mins ago

:)

seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。
Translations: Lalala...filming for commercials today.
credit: Gui Gui Weibo69012dbdjw1e7mcrlfu7aj20hs0hsdh9_zps1538

Guest charliew

sshevolkth said:

angelangie

seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said:

Who are you? - new Stills 
credit: as tagged736be202gw1e7mfsbhr7nj21e00xck1t_zps9301

OH NO!!! YOUR WIFE LOOKING????!!!!! YES YES FASTER CONFIRM THAT YOU MY COLLEAGUES PALIIIII!!!!

736be202gw1e7mfspqqdjj21e00xcgwf_zps7695

HEY WHERE YOU GOING???? COME BACK HERE ROFL =))

736be202gw1e7mfsnvlr5j21e00xcqc6_zps9377

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FINISH ALL THESE BEER ALONE???!!!

Notes: JUST MY DELUSIONAL MINDS .... BLAME IT ON @BLUE

:P:D

=))

Guest Jenny Johnson

lamey said:

charliew

wrote:

»

angelangie said:

hard working Taec review his scripts

credit: as tagged

he lost some weight?

charliew

said:

angelangie

said:

charliew

said:

angelangie

said: hard working Taec review his scripts

he lost some weight? i think anyone at this stage is bound to lost weight so did gui gui too.....cause they both are working hards and they are missing each other ;)
where can i read this "Love foot prints'? im re-copying every single link here :)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/516873/my-little-princess-drama-guigui-nichkhun-romance-taecyeon-victoria

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507346/50-shades-of-taecgui-2pm-guigui-nichkhun-taecyeon-emma-victoriafx-taecgui
(Proceed only if you think you are mature enough to handle this :) )
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490008/love-footprints-2pm-guigui-romance-taecyeon-taecgui

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/500402/the-difference-between-then-and-now-aaronyan-guigui-jessica-wgm-teacyeon-taecgui-wgmglobal

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/458451/pretend-love-can-turn-real-2pm-nichkhun-taecyeon-taecgui-emmawu

Guest sshevolkth

charliew

said:

sshevolkth

said:

angelangie

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

tada finally the ball roll into the chopping up the chicken ROFL......ok honestly ....when i see that scene....i laugh and laugh and laugh....and the next thing is i fall down from my chair.......
honestly who saw a chicken????? then USE SCISSOR TO CUT IT????!!!! @@" 
i guess the answer is obvious....Gui Gui lols..... hahaha sorry....i still cant help it....even though me too not good in the kitchen but i knew there no way you chop up the chicken the way she did it lols.......
though i wouldnt fault her for flinching when Taec took over...coz i did the same....it just like a normal reaction to the sounds itself and not the actions.....
credit: tumblr.com & owner as taggedEpisodec067_zps52a4b574.gifEpisodec068_zpse0ba0f20.gifEpisodec069_zps2cbb99ba.gif
Episodec070_zpsc4bf51a2.gifEpisodec071_zps4d074865.gifEpisodec072_zpsde1c1e00.gif

Guest chu3x

angelangie said:

charliew said:

angelangie said:

hard working Taec review his scripts :)

he lost some weight?

i think anyone at this stage is bound to lost weight so did gui gui too.....cause they both are working hards

and they are missing each other ;)

where can i read this "Love foot prints'?

Love footprints is the one that i wrote waaaa =)) :-O thanks for asking about it ♥♥

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

@angelangie @JenJ @chinly Lin

i dont know...that's why i said im puzzled.. it's not that i dont believe..it just sounds a bit unreal

Okay okay i've experienced before that an american director read my ff about the continuation of his film but in this situation they are not native english speakers..dunno maybe i sound a bit skeptical,but i dont also want to have false hopes or thoughts right? Im realistic

@chu3x 

oh well lets it roll....so unless she comes back we get back to her.....but she did says not to ask so lets not asked ROFL ... =))

though it really hard right? it like he open up a puzzle box right in front of us and expect us not to be curious of the final results lols :)

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it :)

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!;)

at first, reading her comment, i thought she just meant that wgm taecgui (a fanclub i think) reads love footprints but then, why was she being so mysterious and all? What's with the don't ask questions/details?? Haha oh well..

My delulu mind says that @chu3x just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah :-p #michoso

Im a bit skeptical though about the truth of it =)) taec is also too busy to read such a poor fanfic from a michoso taecgui shipper =)) okay okay im being negative. I just dont want to feel burdened lol

Guest chu3x

hard working Taec review his scripts :)

dont believe your eyes. believe your heart.. (delulu heart)

taec isnt reviewing his script. he read @chu3x fanfic. hahaha..

should we add him to our hawt ff message dear? :x

Please no =)) hahaha i would feel E.M.B.A.R.A.S.S.E.D!!! =))

somehow seeing how taec did it.....gui gui thought that she too can do it.....
unfortunately for her....it didnt seems to be that case.....lols....and Taec who stood besides her....was a lil worried....and it really is sweet of him....
and he was wincing....my guess will be he is wincing for the chicken at being mutilated by Gui Gui lols... =)) hahhaa....nah actually he is worried for her hands....without a words he just step in and took over once again....
and and and girls....take note.....he just put his hands over where gui gui hands is holding the chicken down so that it will not move when the knife chop down :) 
credit: tumblr.com & creator as tagged.Episodec075_zps238fd76c.gifEpisodec076_zpsb12c684a.gif
Episodec073_zps3421358c.gifEpisodec074_zps210c4905.gif

chu3x

wrote:

»

129alphabet

wrote:

»

chu3x

wrote:

»

angelangie

wrote:

»

chu3x said:

@angelangie

@JenJ

@chinly

Lin

i dont know...that's why i said im puzzled.. it's not that i dont believe..it just sounds a bit unreal

Okay okay i've experienced before that an american director read my ff about the continuation of his film but in this situation they are not native english speakers..dunno maybe i sound a bit skeptical,but i dont also want to have false hopes or thoughts right? Im realistic

@chu3x

oh well lets it roll....so unless she comes back we get back to her.....but she did says not to ask so lets not asked ROFL ...

=))

though it really hard right? it like he open up a puzzle box right in front of us and expect us not to be curious of the final results lols

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!

;)

at first, reading her comment, i thought she just meant that wgm taecgui (a fanclub i think) reads love footprints but then, why was she being so mysterious and all? What's with the don't ask questions/details?? Haha oh well..

My delulu mind says that

@chu3x

just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah

:-p

#michoso

Im a bit skeptical though about the truth of it

=))

taec is also too busy to read such a poor fanfic from a michoso taecgui shipper

=))

okay okay im being negative. I just dont want to feel burdened lol

my best bet is asking you to forget it lols.....just write as you write that all.....:) it a fiction anyway :)

Guest chu3x

And the puzzling story continues...

so i answered the comment of the girl who said that someone in WGM read my poor ff

My answer/questions: "chuu3x [A] on Aug 14, 2013 13:36:38 says: Wait...what do you mean that you received a mail from WGM sending regards to my fic? Do you mean someone from WGM is reading it? How? Why? For real? O.o"

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey :)~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

My reaction over the whole matter:

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? :)) just kidding!!

chu3x said: And the puzzling story continues...
so i answered the comment of the girl who said that someone in WGM read my poor ff

My answer/questions: "chuu3x [A] on Aug 14, 2013 13:36:38 says: Wait...what do you mean that you received a mail from WGM sending regards to my fic? Do you mean someone from WGM is reading it? How? Why? For real? O.o"

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey :)~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me.
hey think on the bright sides....maybe there are many michoosoo fans out there in the WGM too ROFL besides us ROFL

Guest chu3x

chu3x wrote: »

129alphabet wrote: »

chu3x wrote: »

angelangie wrote: »

chu3x said:

@angelangie @JenJ @chinly Lin

@chu3x 

oh well lets it roll....so unless she comes back we get back to her.....but she did says not to ask so lets not asked ROFL ...

though it really hard right? it like he open up a puzzle box right in front of us and expect us not to be curious of the final results lols

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!

My delulu mind says that @chu3x just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah #michoso

Im a bit skeptical though about the truth of it taec is also too busy to read such a poor fanfic from a michoso taecgui shipper okay okay im being negative. I just dont want to feel burdened lol

my best bet is asking you to forget it lols.....just write as you write that all.....:) it a fiction anyway :)

Oh no it wont stop me from writing :)) and ah i once said that im doing a taecgui drama fanvid right? Im in the progress to do it ♡♡♡ such a busy Michoso taecgui shipper =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said: And the puzzling story continues...

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? :)) just kidding!!

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey ~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me.

hey think on the bright sides....maybe there are many michoosoo fans out there in the WGM too ROFL besides us ROFL

You're right...thanks unni ♡♥♥♡ your words cheered me up!!

Guest chu3x

chu3x said:

Her answer: "xJenniferLoh on Aug 14, 2013 14:51:06 says aboutchapter 13: YES !!! Very thrilled right !!! So, continue with your fanfiction journey ~ Yes, "LIKE the story and send regards to author !!! "

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? just kidding!!

...............................or........this jennifer loh send your fanfic link through WGM FB msg(without your permission) and they read it and reply her. She said don't ask as she's afraid you might get angry over the matter she send the link of ur fanfic to them without ur permission??? Just random guessing...hahahahaha

I didnt ever thought about that!!! That might be an option too o.O that she sent it without telling me about it.

somehow it really reminds me of the episode that happened before, a girl sent it to the american director the link where i posted the continuation of his movie,writing a ff of it and this director read it..

STOP CHU3x!!! Hahaha maybe she's just trolling me??? =))

Guest Jenny Johnson

chu3x said:

JenJ

wrote:

»

chu3x said:

.......... *speechless* dunno what else to say, it still looks unreal for me, do i need to be detective conan female version to solve the case? just kidding!!

...............................or........this jennifer loh send your fanfic link through WGM FB msg(without your permission) and they read it and reply her. She said don't ask as she's afraid you might get angry over the matter she send the link of ur fanfic to them without ur permission??? Just random guessing...hahahahaha