(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

bluemoonrising said: Today is a special day for our ganbei couple 'cos it is their 200th days anniversary!! Taecgui shippers over at Baidu have counted the calendar and anticipated the arrival of this day as it marked the 200th daysince they met each other on Feb 4. 200days_zps6887738d.jpg

@angelangie,

Yes, I'm back home somewhere in the East Coast of the good ol' USA. Thanks for asking. Before leaving the flooded streets of Manila last Tuesday, I warned my husband on the phone, that if ever I was interviewed on CNN as one of those silly foreigners being carried to the airport on the shoulders of a poor Filipino man because of chest-deep waters, I was going to do my famous girlish hairflip, then hold up the V-sign with my fingers and say, “It’s more ‘FUN’ in the Philipines.” [That’s the country’s touristic slogan, so I might as well do some promotions.] To be honest, though, I had thought of shouting, "Taecgui, fighting!" but I didn't want to be accused of inciting any revolutionary ideas in foreign soil. 

Re. my brother. He and I looked like twins when we were children but somehow, as we grew older, my coloring became washed-out and his only became brighter. One time, when we were at Disney, my other brothers ganged up on him because he looked like a miniature version of one of the princes on the Disney parade. He threw a punch and somebody punched back, then they were all rolling and punching on the grass while the whole parade float was passing in front of my family. Soooo, you think you saw Taec being embarrassed at Everland? Yeah. My poor parents were 100x more embarrassed.... And my brother started sporting a buzz cut shortly after that. 

Lastly, as for him watching GWGM? No. 

Aside from the fact that he doesn't really have a lot of free time [unlike yours truly, lol], I don’t want to give him heads-up. I think the charm of girls like Guigui works best when the guy doesn’t know what to expect so he’s caught off-guard. lol. My brother’s in the medical field; he’s trained to study cancerous cells and find a cure to neutralize them. If he sees a girl like Guigui, who’s an antithesis of his previous boring girlfriends, he might just do an evasive tactic and run off OR do lab tests and find a cure for her. It's best that he doesn't get any warning before Love's D-Day happens. lol. Anyway, that's the end of this conversation -- I won't talk about him again in this forum. Ever. 

To all single ladies here on the forum: sometimes, the best strategy is to “shock and awe” the guy. Shock and awe is a military principle that advocates the use of overwhelming power on your target, so it becomes scared or subdued into thinking that the whole war is already lost, even before a single battle has started in earnest. So, if you’re a girl, you display on full-blast your charm, wit, your humor, or whatever your asset may be, so you startle your guy into giving up his resistance against you. Like our Guigui. She adopted this strategy with Taec. She paralyzed him, then dominated him, with her cuteness and “oppa” overload. Shock and awe, my comrades! Shock and awe.

@akasia, @lmofan, @lamey

I hope you stay dry there in Malaysia!  Was that the same Philippine storm? 

@lmangla and @b8l8,

Awesome! I read your press report and your MV. Can you believe that you’re both venturing into new fields because of Taecgui?!!  Am lovin’ it! 

@sshevolkth, @mikoshine, @chu3x, and b818,

Hey! I learned how to say some things in Filipino, too, during my short stay there.

1. Meg cano tow? [how much is this?] But the seller has to respond in English.

2. Sun an cow she? [where’s the hired car?] My Filipino guide told me to pay attention to the pointed lips for directions. I don’t get that. 

3. Masa rap. Sela mat. [This tastes good. Thank you.]

Gotta go and get my forty winks. 

P.S. Who was it who wrote here in the forums that the Coke mini-fridge in Taecgui’s living room was $300?  If you’re a college student dorming here in the US, that mini-fridge is a bargain, because a typical RENTAL fee for a dorm mini-fridge with freezer in colleges is about $250 for a year. Plus, you don’t get to keep it at the end of the schoolyear. Hint: now you know what to beg for from your parents, if you ace your SATs. lol.

angelangie said: one of u mention before that taec is protective when his friends is over.....and honestly like u girls i agreed....
this is a casual photo they were taking right after the camera stop rolling....but taec still kept gui gui away from his team mates and also he is draping his arms over her as if she belong to him :)
b297dcfc-7981-4078-a083-a29fd1fb16da_zps

Guest bronteflower

angelangie said: one of u mention before that taec is protective when his friends is over.....and honestly like u girls i agreed....
this is a casual photo they were taking right after the camera stop rolling....but taec still kept gui gui away from his team mates and also he is draping his arms over her as if she belong to him :)
b297dcfc-7981-4078-a083-a29fd1fb16da_zps

Guest charliew

angelangie said: Jennifer Lum said: angelangie said: so they lose on the 2nd questions
'do you imagine kiss or skinship with the other party?'
taec said no and gui gui said yes....actually do you think take really answer no? lols look at how he linger and he kiss full on gui gui hands....kill me also i dont believe that....remember what he said? 'I'm a 26 years old healthy man!'
yea right you do NOT want skinship
cr: tumblr.com & creator as tagggedEpisodef010_zps97c22e3b.gifEpisodef017_zpscb45dfd8.gif

hi all, im an old taecgui lurker during the GWGM days hahathis is the only active guigui related thread i could find so i thought i'd try my luck hereis there anyone who could translate this video?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_jC4tZeo8guigui is so funny and playful haha im sure you guys would enjoy the video as well :)

Guest charliew

bluemoonrising said: Today is a special day for our ganbei couple 'cos it is their 200th days anniversary!! Taecgui shippers over at Baidu have counted the calendar and anticipated the arrival of this day as it marked the 200th daysince they met each other on Feb 4. 200days_zps6887738d.jpg

today mark their 200th days of anniversary.....below is how i felt for the very first days of their meeting is also something that changes most of us here....for me too :)

as each take a step to the shoes cafe.....have they ever thought what to happen....the anticipations of their very first meeting....a fairy tales like matching making session is to happen....have they every thought of anything else that about to happen other than doing their parts in the shows?

strolling down, Taec bite down on his nervousness and push on :) he is a man who have tons of thought running thru his brain all the times....i bet all my fortunate he didnt know what is in store for him when he is pair up with Gui Gui....PD-nim who interview Gui Gui might had an inkling about the girls....after all he meet the girl and hand pick her for Taec :)

for gui gui....each steps she tooks.....she is wondering....how will her virtual husband react to her? as much as Taec changes towards Gui Gui.....Gui Gui changes towards Taec too.....she is also full of anticipations....her BRI said as much....how will Taec accept her....will he be okie with her....will their language barrier be one of the hardest hurdle to jump thru? will she be able to overcome it and not muck it up?

she is a girl who smiles all the times but in actual facts those smiles is her camouflage for her to cover up....

and no less....for the first times they laid their eyes on each other for real after all the anticipations and waiting :) it left not only an impact in between uri couple but also on us the viewers :) and on it rolls us thru and together we ride thru their storms with uri couple that left us anticipating for more and more :)

Imagine if they were given 200 days for GWGM, I am pretty sure that their story will be ending up differently....

Guest charliew

akasia said: angelangie said:actually there is a lapse of times where it wasnt sure where she was.....as the pictures she took was when she was in Hong Kong airport i believe that the Hong Kong Airport....and did you know that one of the fans even when digging at the flight ticketing times tables and they compare the notes on that lols....
and they firmly believe that Gui Gui was in Japan for about half or one days....as she shown a pictures with the words 'Miss You' of a small female child drawing which was said to belong to Japan lols....and the fans who went digging firmly put her feet down that she was in JAPAN lols....
and i say we laid it to rest and not say another words ROFL :D

Guest xybershock

6a50079fgw1e7vzm4qys5j20700hamxp.jpg

I think this is Guigui next year (2014) movie project. @angelangie is the 2nd name Song HyeKyo's chinese name??? If so, hopefully it will be aired in Korea and Guigui will be there to do some promotion as well (hopefully). There are many big artists in this movie, first is Takeshi Kaneshiro (1st name), Zhang ZiYi, Huang XiaoMing and if I'm not wrong then Song HyeKyo. Wow...very good opportunity for Guigui to really up her name and skill. Congrats to Guigui
:x :x :x

Guest Midge Razak

@packmule3 it was kinda dry in the office. Boring team meeting :| but i did peek at thus forum in between...gehehehe

Guest yokalana

charliew said:

akasia said:

angelangie said:actually there is a lapse of times where it wasnt sure where she was.....as the pictures she took was when she was in Hong Kong airport i believe that the Hong Kong Airport....and did you know that one of the fans even when digging at the flight ticketing times tables and they compare the notes on that lols....

and they firmly believe that Gui Gui was in Japan for about half or one days....as she shown a pictures with the words 'Miss You' of a small female child drawing which was said to belong to Japan lols....and the fans who went digging firmly put her feet down that she was in JAPAN lols....

and i say we laid it to rest and not say another words ROFL :D

i still remember the moments so clearly..i was looking high and low for Narita airport toilet photos,and googling for other airport toilets as well..i never thought i would do that...ever..in my whole life...but i did it..and that very day,my other half called me crazy and surprisingly i just shove it off and managed to smile back at him. :Dand yes,the MISS YOU drawing indeed in Tokyo.i remember that very clearly too cos the image stucked in my google search favourite for the whole crazy week. =))

U still have her MISS You pic? Can you post it again pleaseeeee

@charliew

this is the pictures that she posted that make all the ppl wondering and also cause an uproar too ROFL :D =))

And when fans asked whether she was missing her oppa, she only answered with two grin face emoticons (if im not mistaken)!!! Fishy fishy right?!

Guest yokalana

@xybershock

this article was posted around 9th Jul so no definite yet.....and even though wiki did mention Gui Gui name there is no definite announcement and this is suppose to be a 2 parts movies like Red Cliff, honestly even though it not because she will be staring together with all these big shot movie stars....this is a John Woo movies....one of the most prominent and reown directors....even for a small part i think we are all to be rejoice...as her hard works is finally bearing fruits :)

cr: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-woo-s-chinese-titanic-581962

“The Crossing,” the director’s first project in four years, tells the story of a momentous voyage in the South China Sea and is being likened to the James Cameron global hit.John Woo’s return to directing after a four-year hiatus with The Crossing is now underway in Beijing, the production companies behind the project announced in a statement.

The big-budget project is being dubbed the “Chinese Titanic” by local Chinese media and stars a bevy of local A-listers, including Zhang Ziyi, Huang Xiaomingand Tong Dawei, along with South Korea’s Song Hye-kyo, Japan’s Masami Nagasawa and Taiwan’s Takeshi Kaneshiro.

The film will be released in two parts -- much like Woo’s last project, historical epic Red Cliff (2008) and Red Cliff II (2009) -- and tells the story of three couples aboard a ship in the South China Sea fleeing China for Taiwan during the 1949 revolution. The screenplay is written by Wang Huiling, best known for co-writing Ang Lee’s Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and adapting Lust Caution.Originally titled 1949 and planned since 2009, the project was reportedly delayed due to challenges in getting the script approved because of political sensitivities in China surrounding any portrayal of the revolutionary era.The two-part film is budgeted at $40 million and is jointly backed by Beijing Galloping Horse, China Film Group and Zhejiang Huace Film & TV, with Woo and Terence Chang’s Lion Rock Productions banner attached.  Woo already has his next film in the works: the long-planned World War II drama Flying Tigers, which is expected to go into production in 2014.

I really do hope she get the opportunity to join the casts in this movie.... Based on the names of thr director and casts, it is going a huge movie, what a huge and great opportunity for her and she deserves it after all hard works all this time..... Let's wish Gui2 the best for her to be part of this movie!!!, :)

Archived