(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I'm sorry, this just came out of nowhere in my mind.. But Kim Jae Wook is just the hottest ghost eveeer~

Haven't commented on WAY ep7&8 but all feels when KJW cried~ :((

Ok. My post is totally off topic! :))

btw, Gun Woo and Si-On kiss is ok for me... didn't bother me at all ---> says the one who needed to update a FF with a TaecGui kiss scene to feel even. Hahahaha =P

I'm sorry, this just came out of nowhere in my mind.. But Kim Jae Wook is just the hottest ghost eveeer~

btw, Gun Woo and Si-On kiss is ok for me... didn't bother me at all ---> says the one who needed to update a FF with a TaecGui kiss scene to feel even. Hahahaha =P

exactly...didnt bother me at all..pfttt..they just acting,man.(tho i spent all night looking for gg kiss scene just to feel better and to get even..haha..saw hers in summer fever and i calmed down a bit...thank god there's a youtube). hahaha

and and btw..i love ur ff kiss scene..hihi. excited!

Guest Jenny Johnson

Off topic: yea I like too~ older than me too. I can call him oppa~ lol I can feel his sorrow when he teared...for taec....he just weeped...ah....TAEC FIGHTING! :D

angelangie said: JenJ said:

129alphabet

wrote:

»

Haven't commented on WAY ep7

:((

Ok. My post is totally off topic!

:))

I don't remember if anyone posted this link, but it is GuiGui after the show ended. She talks about Taec and possibilities. What do you think she wanted to say?http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_yhVwYtKKM

Guest bibidep

Look at the TaecGui episode 1 at youtube version, it almost hit 1 million viewers.  One of the comment posted in there I don't know girl or boy but I like it and it very true. 

Park Lala:

Based on ur logic, I figure out why Taecyeon doesn't want to employ this program to make big money---->Because "he is smart.", he definitely knows----> true love can't be sold !!! ^^

Guest bibidep

charliew said: bibidep said: charliew said: They need to make a BIGGER sign so he does not need to cringed his eyes..lol.. if 2pm will come to the states eventho i am not 2pm fan i might come with the BIGGEST BRIGHT NEON COLORS just for the sake of Taecgui!

Guest bibidep

Do you all remember the picture that one of our shipper posted in here about Taec went shopping with his lead lady SEH in his current drama Who Are You??  I can't find it in here don't remember what page.  Taec suggest to her (SEH) two shirts and both look very similar to GuiGui's design and color shirts that she wore in episode 2 when she enter the house with Taec and the blue/green jacket color I think GuiGui wore in episode 14 when she and Taec in the house with the break up message.  I think those two shirts must have something special that make Taec remember them when he saw the similar shirts that GuiGui had on.

With the instant pop up from what GuiGui wore before in Taec's head really fit some of the lyrics in the song that he posted in his Twitter last week.  Here are the lyrics that I copy from one of the shipper posted on page 644.

Baby I'm in love with you
You stay in my mind, your waist line

I can't bring my mind together
I'm falling in love with U~ U~
What should I do, what should I do?

Very easy Taec, go to her house propose and marry her hahah.

angelangie said:

bluemoonlight said:

@angelangie Just wondering, but I think you mentioned you ordered the TW version of the OST on yesasia, right? I searched the site, but I couldn't find it, only the comic book

Also, will you be receiving it soon?

Please share when you do... Kamsa hamnida!

yes i did put in for the pre-order....they had stop the pre-order no longer taking in any more order.....

and of course i will share when i got it....till not there no news when they are shipping out....but of course hopefully it on 30th aug :)

try this link and see....i think they start taking order again...tentatively they will ship out on 30th Aug

http://www.yesasia.com/global/1033737753-0-0-0-en/info.html

@chinly Lin @bouquet78

YesAsia had drop me a mail and says that....the product will release into Taiwan Market on 23rd Aug but will only be available on their website on 30th Aug.

so maybe Chinly can share with us first :)

@angelangie, thanks for the update. Meaning....the delivery shall be after 30/8 then...Well, I shall wait, no problem. At least they didnt say "cancel order" due to no stock/no release of cd..haha...:)

@chinly lin, wait for your good news......:)

Hi, sorry that I can't do much to contribute in this forum. By the way, I have managed to update the second chapter already. Here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/527566/2/what-is-love-2pm-guigui-taecyeon-taecgui-gwgm

Another of my favorite bts from TaecGui's Jeju Island honeymoon was the scene where Guigui helped Taec to put on their couple sweater!  Just like a real couple, Guigui adjusted the sweater for her husband and Taec really enjoyed it, although his wife teased him that he is heavy, lol!
TaecGui_sweater1.jpg
TaecGui_sweater2.jpg
TaecGui_sweater3.jpg

Taec even copied his wife and put his hands inside the pockets! Such a cute/adorable couple there!It was one of the sweet moment the production had to edit out from the original broadcast.  Really?  'sigh'   I'm just glad that they at least put it on the bts, otherwise I can't imagine what I would do to them....haha.

Guest bronteflower

TaecGui couple's vid on Youtube gonna reach 1 million views soon ...... 

64436_1408868569333301_813675029_n.jpg

1148808_1408868782666613_1136329269_n.jp

I share WahWah Lee's  feeling about "it's hard to imagine them without each other" .... so it's really weird to watch Taec kissin another girl in WAY ...

Guest bronteflower

Taec was on a reality show (Mnet Scandal) years ago, where he went out with a fan for a week.  Some Korean fans didn't like that even though that girl was a Korean too.  So it's not a surprise if they don't like GuiGui either .... they just don't like their idol having anyone special, Period!  Just look at those fans reaction starting from 2.00 

Guest Iulia Stefania

angelangie

said:

u know all of them are pretty bad....they were so happy when they caught gui gui being a lil uncertain on how to answer KwangHee suddenly turn around questions of when is her last kiss......
all of them....SeuLeong pointing out lols and was smiling about it as if caught something good, G.O. was only laughing while Kwanghee was openly laughing about it for sure lols and Taec was excited lols
credit: tumblr.com & creator as tagged
Episodef001_zps07d92418.gif

angelangie said: JaeBin said: Lmangla said: angelangie said: Credit: WGM 2PM Taecyeon and Gui Gui - WGM Global Yeonjie Couple
[NEWS] ‘Who Are You’ So E-Hyun and TaecYeon kissed for 2 hours!

[OSEN=Lim Young-jin] tvN Mon&Tues drama ‘Who Are You’ So E-Hyun and TaecYeon shoot one kiss scene for 2 hours.

On 20th in the previous episode of ‘Who Are You’ featured a kissing scene between Yang Shi-On(So E-Hyun) and Cha Gun-Woo(TaecYeon). This is the scene where Gun-Woo reveals his feelings to Shi-On for the first time.

It was a short kiss scene but they had to film for 2 hours. They were like brothers and sisters in the shooting scene. It was harder for them to hold their laughs. After making 5 or 6 NG they finally got an OK sign.

I don't know if anyone posted this interview brfore,
it's GuiGui's latest interview from "Future",
Q9-Q11 about Taec and WGMG
Can someone translate this to English? because my English suck ^:)^  ^:)^

iLoBs25.jpg

KaGMsVX.jpg

1ELuGvt.jpg

VFjdmd8.jpg

6H54MMC.jpg

Source: Future (online magazine)

Archived