(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chu3x said: Unfortunately i cant include recent pics of him in my video ^^' im using his video parts so he has the Ji hoo style since hyun joong didnt do many dramas yet ^^' the one that he did playful kiss, his character there is too cold,it wont fit on the fanvid drama that im doing. I cant just include clips from various tv shows because he is not acting in those ^^' im also one of his fans since 2008 so im a bit sad for not being able to include more recent works that he did

@mikoshine i will start posting it soon keke getting excited as well!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

Guest Iulia Stefania

bluemoonlight said: Regarding Taec not tweeting/promoting GWGM...just a bit of a comparison, Jinwoon of 2AM who's currently on WGM doesn't tweet/promote WGM either...I know it's a little bit different as it's broadcasted on the regular MBC channel & they're "married" for much longer, but the concept is still very much the same.

Also, as far as I know Jinwoon also doesn't mention WGM unless he's asked.

A large part of the reason that Taec & Jinwoon don't promote it is it could be because of anti-fans or obsessed fans...these fans could cyber attack them or their partners on the show and even worse, literally harm them or their partners. I believe they are protecting their "wives" and themselves by not tweeting or actively promoting it.

Like others have also said, "Who Are You?" and his other dramas are him portraying a character as an actor. In GWGM, he wasn't portraying a character, he was himself, Ok Taecyeon. I believe he wants to further his career as an actor, so it's natural to promote and want to gather as much support as possible for his acting.

As for Taec and Gui Gui whether they are still in contact with one another...I believe they are. Since they are both so busy though...maybe they just text each other every now and then, but I think that's still a good start... :D

Chux3 was talking about new fanfic right? I remembered once i had this dream of me and taec. *sorry guigui!!*

Me and taec in my car outside a mall at parking zone, i was the driver that gonnadrop him off at another mall since Taec is gonna meet up with someone *assuming is Guigui*. Then, suddenly the mall exploded! There is a terrorist attack going on the mall, multiple bombing. I dont know what's going on to my mind and i ran into the mall after the explosion, looking for someone. D:

Then, Taec ran into the mall looking for Guigui. LOL

After that.. Couldnt remember LOL. Dont ask me why i had such dream! Probably a night before i was depressed over seperation of Taecgui and studying about terrorism for exam. LOL

Guest charliew

angelangie said: honestly....of all the sentences kwanghee can pick....he pick 'You're my chocolate' ROFL 
hahhaa i guess 2pm vs Fahrenheit is never ending lols
first it was Nickhun vs Calvin Chen for Victoria lols and oh yes Cal did kiss Vic in the drama too :D
2nd it is Taecyeon vs Arron Yan for Gui Gui and yes Arron kissed gui gui too lols
never ending rivalry hahaha :D
cr: tumblr.com & creator as taggedEpisodee159_zpsd28dc96d.gif

Guest labbit

Hello everyone!!I am new shipper and hope I am welcome here :x

I had finally completed all 600 over pages after 2 weeks of non stop reading everyday when I have the time.

You people rocks and keep my sanity n love for taecgui in check!! I had never ship for any stars or couple but taecgui just drew me into this big ship...oh my god!I had been rewatching the bts n epi everyday n never get sick..why why why am so poisoned..argghhss haaa

I will be sharing what I felt n think about them n hope I will not sound too bored since most of you had start talking about them since weeks ago.

@jaebin n @angelangie i love all your writeups n gifs n pics n also many of you who had contributed to make this forum a lively one!

Guest labbit

Do you all know in one of guigui n aaron fan created mv there is one scene of guigui received a paper message that said 你是我的巧克力. Maybe kwanghee watched that before heee...

AHHH!!! from "who are you" ep.8 oppa finally kiss the girl :( (sad face because its not gui gui)

Oh...havent got the chance to catch up with the latest episode of WRU. But looking at these clips.....er.....no no no, dont misunderstand. I am not "anti" here....it's work for our prince charming and he needs to show his professionalism...just...*sigh*...... X_X

Guest charliew

labbit said: Do you all know in one of guigui n aaron fan created mv there is one scene of guigui received a paper message that said 你是我的巧克力. Maybe kwanghee watched that before heee...

Guest gil_noona

b8l8 said: finally, I'm done!!! I'm a newbie when it comes to photo/video editing. I really don't know how to make mvs but I've been inspired to try. As much as I wanted to include video clips in the mv, I really don't know how, so I'm starting with a simple slideshow. Simple but moving. I tried to keep the images as clean as possible, showing less captions and just let the pictures and the music tell the story. Hope you'll enjoy my gift!!! I wanted to wait till Friday but I just couldn't!!!

Archived