(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cavchelsea

@taecguilove : Yeaaaaahhh..We should!! i don't care whether its drama, CF, MV, tourism promotion, or stage performance on their duet song...anything is GWENCHANA~ just make taecgui work together again :D their relationships may grow better,maybe Taecgui will receive more love in Korea (like khuntoria) n it will make us shippers HAPPY

@bluemoonlight : hahaha that's one the reasons why i decided to watch TaecGui, because in the presscon she said she liked nichkhun, same like me :D
i liked 2pm as a whole group but not so into each member (except Nichkhun ofcourse :P ),i love their songs, interested in their dramas n some of their activities. But after GWGM my feelings toward them grow deeper as i see their interactions on interviews and varshows, they really have a great brotherhood despite few bad things happened in the past. Now i'm starting to love the members as individuals too :)

@angelangie n @miz-em unnies i always love :x your words hahahaha :))

@bibidep : WOW unnie... well said indeed... =D>

let me  join the GANBEIIII too <:-P yeeeyyy party party :D

Guest femeka

Cheers, Ladies! everyone (in case a man is lurking here and that man is Taec B-) )

鬼澤夫婦下車了 我知道很多朋友跟我們一樣很想抒發自己的心情, 卻苦無管道, 所以我們提供了一個管道讓大家歪歪用  只要是打自內心喜歡鬼澤, 要叫Oppa跪算盤也是可以的!!!  歡迎大家申請喲 但是最主要還是要來鬼鬼的FB給大家加油打氣喲!!!!! Taecgui couple♥ 限真愛飯,三演仔萬歲 https://www.facebook.com/groups/594897003865752/596517890370330/?comment_id=596802630341856&notif_t=like Mia Liang 提供的可愛的挖耳照!Cr: fan posted on Guigui's fb

Guest taecguilove

angelangie said: taecguilove said: How i wish i was there during teacgui wedding photoshoot...i will be laughing at their antics and awwwing at their shyness, cuteness, awkwardness...i'm crazy in love...in BOTH of them.. Please help me! 8->

I think Taec just needs a slight push to go for it with Gui Gui! :D

...and look it's my Wooyoungie giving him that extra nudge! :))

cr: as tagged

Whoa! That was strong - really!!! A very strong push - strong enough for him to reach Taiwan for sure =)) =))

Guest tangmo92

I just want to share with you guys how I spend my wednesday without our Taecgui new episode...I am re watching guigui's drama and watching the "Barefoot Friend" hoping they will slightly teasing him about guigui, but no hope...Hikshikshiks...
Let's be happy...As always....
Anyway, to reduced our boredom, I think we can watch guigui's HSH and 2PM show..To learn more about this couple as individual..HAhahaaha

bluemoonlight said:

I think Taec just needs a slight push to go for it with Gui Gui! :D

...and look it's my Wooyoungie giving him that extra nudge! :))

cr: as tagged

sOH LOVE THAT PUSH!!!! :x now if you can put Gui Gui there it will be EXCELLENT :D =))

hahahahaha...agree agree..this is what Taec really needs now...we all TaecGui shippers will push from behind the WooYong too...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

angelangie said:

yukiyama

wrote:

»

angelangie said:<br />

Gui Gui updates her Weibo<br />

躲在誰懷裡?<br />

Transalations: Hiding in whose embraces?<br />

Credit: Gui Gui Weibo

:)69012dbdjw1e6q59yphvsj20hs0hsdg0_zps00bd763b.jpg

<br />

Delusional mode on... In retaliation to Taec's twitter conversation with Yerin, Gui Gui posted this... Taec, she's watching you, and it's tit for tat!<br />

Ok... Delusion power off... (like real)... it's like the energizer bunny... goes on n on n on n on... <br />

Ribena ganbei!!

:p

Guest tangmo92

Anyway some thought come to my mind..This is really a fantasy...I remembered Khun is at XiaMen right now..Guigui was appointed as kinda an ambassador of XiaMen tourism because of her drama "38 degree fever love" was filmed mainly in there.They even have a video cut of that drama as the tourism promotion and using guigui's drama OST which sang by guigui as background song..They even have some kind of soju with guigui and the male lead for the packaging poster.Imagine, Khun finished filming and planning to going back to Korea, and buy souvenir from the airport.He buys the soju with guigui's poster for Taec...
OMG, I am imagining things way too much...

yokalana said:

Have you guys ever see this pic?

What/who exactly is Mina looking at? Her gaze seems like "I want to be by your side or I should be the one by your side" isn't it? hahaha.... very good momento captured in this pic...

Anyway, no hard feelings for hongmina shippers, as I also like her ;)

http://tieba.baidu.com/photo/p?kw=%CE%E2%D3%B3%BD%E0&tid=2238235793#!/pid3085c6fdfc039245381b337d8694a4c27c1e25e6/pn1

Archived