(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest taecguilove

cavchelsea said: Ha Ki said: Taecyeon attended The First Tourism Promotion Expansion Conference in Korea with the president of the Republic of South Korea 
1069915_10151620193683512_205434534_n.jp

1005743_10151620194088512_899024124_n.jp

source: 2PMAlways

Guest avrilcassiopeia

there's someone on twitter who delurking on us,, she like taecgui, but she don't like when someone said that " i will never watch taec drama, only support taecgui",, and she said that's why she hate shipper

Guest chu3x

Another 2 new photos :D

Credit: Baidu.com & @bladerunner

bf1d193fb80e7becf0892b682e2eb9389a506b80_zps401b6482.jpg

45e1c4039245d688270d9a2da5c27d1ed31b24cc_zps58914f0b.jpg

Somehow it reminds me of the ch.06 of my fanfic xD the balloons!!!

Guest yokalana

Another 2 new photos :D

Credit: Baidu.com & @bladerunner

bf1d193fb80e7becf0892b682e2eb9389a506b80_zps401b6482.jpg

45e1c4039245d688270d9a2da5c27d1ed31b24cc_zps58914f0b.jpg

Somehow it reminds me of the ch.06 of my fanfic xD the balloons!!!

Very looking forward to the upcoming chap of ur fanfic. Now that GWGM is over the fanfics are one of the medicine for me, and one of them is your fanfic.... ;)

Guest bluemoonlight

cavchelsea

said:

@bluemoonlight : OMO your pics... >.<  thaank youuu >:D< ..now i think Taec is 2nd in my bias list in 2PM after nichkhun, before all of these GWGM things and this thread he's just a so-so level for me....   

@ femeka: aigoo wooyoung is such a gwiyomi, he's the one who posted this on his twitter right?? now i'm laughing again b'coz of you 

=))

angelangie said:

miz-em

wrote:

»

angelangie said:<br />

<br />

miz-em said:<br />

<br />

avrilcassiopeia said:<br />

there's someone on twitter who delurking on us,, she like taecgui, but she don't like when someone said that " i will never watch taec drama, only support taecgui",, and she said that's why she hate shipper<br />

<br />

<br />

Hate is such a strong word.  I have said i won't watch Taec's drama. But well, its only empty words.  Said in a state of sadness over the fact that i've just witnessed a break-up, and i was at the time, like all of us, still feeling the pain of separation from our favorite couple.   If that someone doesn't like that the minority won't watch taec's drama, then she doesn't like it.   Everyone's decision is their own.

Safe to say, most of us will watch Taec's drama when it does air.   IF only to gaze upon his beautiful face all episode long.  Take me as an example. I may not support any other pairing as much as i support TaeGui, But that has never stopped me from watching my favorite guy act with someone other then his "perfect half".    

WE, TaecGui shippers, here in soompi, PRIDE ourselves for not only being HAPPY and RANDOM but also for being rational people.  I'm certain that what was mentioned earlier that has irked her "the twitter's" chains, was said when we were sad about the separation of the couple.  After-all didn't his previews come out as we were hitting the "break-up" episode... What a way to introduce Taec and his "new drama love life".<br />

@miz

-em

you have said it all....and said it very well.....we are the shippers....we are allow to whine and moan in seeing our dearest couple being couple up with another person.....lols....of course people are tends to be a little bit more lenient on girls finding another partner but well ....they tends to be unforgiving when it come to the guys.....lols oh well i wont say i wont watch Taec drama but i probably drag my feet about it lols<br />

LOL... you will watch it

@angie

unnie.. because i'm watching it...hahahhaa......

;)

We shall drag our feet together and place a smile on our faces whilst watching all the lovey scenes.  We are going to act like we love his 'sweet' moments with his 'onscreen drama love'.  And for our prize for putting ourselves in such situations, he is going to GIFT us with his beautifully God made body.   THAT IS WHAT I"M LOOKING FORWARD TOO..<br />

<br />

Anyone else care to join us??? hehehe<br />

Just my opinion:

I am speaking for myself when i say that it was in a "jokingly" manner when I said I won't watch Taec in his new drama~ it's just to give emphasis that "if it was me, I'd rather have him pair up with G of course" so no offense meant there~ we have said it before and we'll say it again.. WE SUPPORT TAECGUI INDIVIDUALLY (and even more if they're together) ;)

Besides...that's precisely the role of shippers - to whine and be delusional and crazy about their couple (AND WE ARE SO DOING A GOOD JOB, GUYS!! =)) ) so yeah, you may not like our couple as much as we do but I hope there's no hate... We wouldn't be Taecgui shippers if we don't act like that~~~

Btw, please tell-me-why-why-why is that hater still here =)) we know the tweet was not related to G but we still want it to be that way because we are michoso and you can't do anything about it.. You can't destroy our happy place so yeah~~ go somewhere else and place your opinion there because obviously, this is not the place for you!

*sending my love to my michoso family-let's have fun!!! Now where is that Ribena again??* #gambei

Guest kwan33

wanna watch drama variety showing to see his expression smile..anything that will give us a lead to G.  also to study his face for any difference he interact wih lead lady..and Gui gui aa;;(Taec whining mode).  

Guest Jenny Johnson

........Getting abit tense over here huh.... BE HAPPY PEOPLE BE HAPPY!1 2 3 JUMP! 1 2 3 JUMP! 1 2 3 JUMP!10JEOM MEJEOM 10 JEOM!hqdefault.jpg

@appleblossom03 join us.. Michoso family shall always gambei!! Welcome to join ribena parteeeey~~~ anytime!;)

Btw, since we are about to finally watch "the other half" of our ship on a new drama~ which probably has a lot of pata pata scenes and other sweet stuff... I've decided to prepare myself by watching the ff.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ20NAL_i7k&feature=related

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=eQBo1zTkV-o

It's only fair right? =)) =)) oooh, and if i may say.. T better step up his pata pata skills because G kinda looks good in her scenes~~~

Still, for me IT WOULD BE BEST IF THEY DO PATA PATA WITH EACH OTHER [-O< :P

Archived