(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest attica

Morning everyone!

Its not raining here in Singapore but i am so sexcited for tomorrow's episode i just need to rant.

We all know, the final episode is near and im much sadden by the fact that there is no monday, wednesday and friday to look forward to anymore. but like TY always say 'its okay' because it made a deep impact on all of us.

Firstly, i would like to rant that me and my bff is practically head over heels with this couple, its all we talk about when we meet and we keep repeating the same facts all over again. rofl.

And so in conclusion, i would like to just share my two cents worth. I just love the glares TY and GG has towards each other. Their eyes, sparkle and if that is not love i seriously dk what is.

I just hope that in reality, they are, the least contacting each other because it would be nice to know that they are dating but the least i want them to admit is 'yes, we do text or call to ask each other's well being'

so smexybabies, let us not ponder over the end but think of happy, happy times. *fighting*

Guest Thet del Rosario

Funny last night I was reading all the post about the gloomy weather all over Asia... It's been horribly hot here in California the last 3 weeks and everything is sunny except for my mood hehe which has been gloomy lately

Guest Jenny Johnson

Morning everyone!

Its not raining here in Singapore but i am so sexcited for tomorrow's episode i just need to rant.

We all know, the final episode is near and im much sadden by the fact that there is no monday, wednesday and friday to look forward to anymore. but like TY always say 'its okay' because it made a deep impact on all of us.

Firstly, i would like to rant that me and my bff is practically head over heels with this couple, its all we talk about when we meet and we keep repeating the same facts all over again. rofl.

And so in conclusion, i would like to just share my two cents worth. I just love the glares TY and GG has towards each other. Their eyes, sparkle and if that is not love i seriously dk what is.

I just hope that in reality, they are, the least contacting each other because it would be nice to know that they are dating but the least i want them to admit is 'yes, we do text or call to ask each other's well being'

so smexybabies, let us not ponder over the end but think of happy, happy times. *fighting*

Yeah, super sunny in Singapore right now. The sky is so clear n bright. Glad that today's weather is great otherwise I'll be so depressed.

Seriously after I read your post, I realize their gaze for each other is the "I really like you" gaze.

I've seen their acting before n I compare their gaze in their previous dramas(even TY lastest teaser for who are you) with this, it's totally different.

If this is a drama, they are going win lots of award.

IT'S WAY TO REAL!

I actually hope that because of their popularity right now(together) either country to consider them to act in a drama, because I'm sure the viewership gonna be rocket high but of course with great plot and storyline.

The title of the drama will be "10 jeom manjeome 10 jeom"

LOL

You know what i have korean friend..ive asked her if she can hear guigui saranghe,but she told me that she heard gurigo means sorry and i love you..but i dont care, i believe that he sings for guigui only....
By the way i gave her a photo (taecyeon hugging guigui)she said "omg".And i told her that she must watch this couple.but she said she likes "nichkun"..lol i remember guigui..

Guest ShermaineL

Yup , Singapore Haze has gone too.   PSI now  is back to normal, clear sky  Horray.  .  @-)

Let play some guessing game and LOL. 

If you are being hit by one of the  following item , which one have the most impact? 

1.  Coconut,  2)  Durian    3)  Volleyball. 

HA  HA ...  What the answer ;))

Think of happy thing , happy times ..ok

Guest Thet del Rosario

Hot here all week in california But lo and behold after only a few hours of sleep I woke up to an overcast downright gloomy day... The skies mud really be crying..all our sadness pouring down from the heavens

Guest attica

Yup , Singapore Haze has gone too.   PSI now  is back to normal, clear sky  Horray.  .  @-)

If you are being hit by one of the  following item , which one have the most impact? 

The answer will be my head will have the most impact. haha.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

volleyball

because its reminds me of taecgui valleyball :((

shermainelng said:

Thank you  ladies, Alyssa, EM and Angie, helping me to Edit and post  my country landmark: The Merlion  pictures.  Many Thanks. For others  don't  let  your time slip away if TaceGui couple have given you a great impact in your heart  to live  and stay happy let  show them with a simple gesture by returning them the lovethat we have for them to  live and stay happy too.  Fighting  Fighting everyone. :x >:/

You're Welcome Sharmaine... :) i enjoyed the challenge..:)

Anything for TaecGui. All credit to @mz-em's editing prowess. :) :) :)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

can i ask,, there's someone said on twitter that taec uploaded the shoes from guigui,,

but i don't see it on his twitter

is that true?

Guest bluemoonlight

It's been raining...no, crying all week here in Korea... :(( :((

We need Gui Gui back to brighten it again! :D

Gui Gui...COME BACK! We miss you...but a special someone with the initials TY...(hehe) misses you the most! ;)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

avrilcassiopeia said:

can i ask,, there's someone said on twitter that taec uploaded the shoes from guigui,,

but i don't see it on his twitter

is that true?

Sad to say nope..

thanks for clarified :)

Archived