(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I have some random thoughts I want to share with everyone.

I am from the US and obviously English is my first language. I am very impressed with how well everyone from other countries is able to communicate using English. In America, most people don't know or understand any other language. When we travel to foreign countries, no matter where we go, we  expect people there to speak English for us or know enough to communicate with us ( and sometimes we think if we shout what we are saying, it will somehow be easier to understand, lol). I am trying to learn a few languages and it is very hard. Particularly trying to learn Korean and I keep trying to translate every letter in Korean to English but that doesn't work. So I appreciate the efforts of all the posters. We aren't here for a spelling contest, so don't worry about your language skill level- emotions seem to transcend language differences.

I have been trying to figure out why I am so interested in this show and in this couple. They are obviously very fun to watch and GuiGui genuinely makes me laugh out loud some times- just like she does for Taec.  As the final episode comes close, I am feeling sadness because I have read some about GuiGui's background and many of the hardships she has gone through. She feels like my little sister and I want to protect her from getting hurt.

Also, reality shows have been very popular in the US for a long time- and many of them have similar couple relationships. I have given up on the US shows because every time when you start to root for a couple, they end up being fake or taking advantage of each other or just doing things to try and get famous. So I like WGM because the people are already famous and don't need to do the show to become celebrities. But watching GuiGui and Taec feels different- any woman that can make a man laugh as much as GuiGui can with Taec is special to that man and has to be appreciated. No actor in the world can fake the gestures GuiGui has shown to Taec- it has become more obvious as the season goes on that she is liking him more and more.

I do know that they both did this show for their careers. But I am sure they did not expect to have the type of interaction that they do. Even many of Taecs' friends that have done similar shows can recognize that his interaction with GuiGui is different than what they experienced and what they have seen from him.

Much of Taecs' adult life has been decided by his management company and what the expectations are from his fans. He says he can't hold hands in public and he can't hug someone he is dating- why? You can't always choose career and business over family. He keeps saying having a family is important to him but if he keeps making choices based on his career and his fans, he will end up very unhappy.

They have both had dating experiences with other celebrities, so I don't expect them to make some big splash or announcement if they do end up dating. I just hope they don't pass up an opportunity because they are too worried about what their fans, or the magazines, or their managers will think.  I don't want a season 2 because then it will mean they are doing it for their careers and I think the fans will lose interest. I don't want to see some big fake marriage proposal because that will seem like a TV ending and I don't believe they are at a place where they would really get engaged. The happiest ending for me is if they agree that they want to stay in touch and learn more about each other- and every once in a while we can hear about them meeting up somewhere or spending some time together.

Life is too short and before you know it you are looking back and asking yourself why you didn't choose differently. This may sound kind of sad, but I actually mean it to be very positive and I am writing this to remind myself as much as share it with everyone else.

Guest Jenny Johnson

969897_10200096217122585_2000088406_n.jp945697_10200096217162586_1082273602_n.jp1069261_10200096217202587_91324012_n.jpg988239_10200096217802602_964031527_n.jpg942681_10200096217842603_46672155_n.jpgI'm not sure anyone of you seen this BTS before...but i think that's when things started to change without him realising?

Guest Okgui

jcruz said:

I have some random thoughts I want to share with everyone.

I am from the US and obviously English is my first language. I am very impressed with how well everyone from other countries is able to communicate using English. In America, most people don't know or understand any other language. When we travel to foreign countries, no matter where we go, we  expect people there to speak English for us or know enough to communicate with us ( and sometimes we think if we shout what we are saying, it will somehow be easier to understand, lol). I am trying to learn a few languages and it is very hard. Particularly trying to learn Korean and I keep trying to translate every letter in Korean to English but that doesn't work. So I appreciate the efforts of all the posters. We aren't here for a spelling contest, so don't worry about your language skill level- emotions seem to transcend language differences.

I have been trying to figure out why I am so interested in this show and in this couple. They are obviously very fun to watch and GuiGui genuinely makes me laugh out loud some times- just like she does for Taec.  As the final episode comes close, I am feeling sadness because I have read some about GuiGui's background and many of the hardships she has gone through. She feels like my little sister and I want to protect her from getting hurt.

Also, reality shows have been very popular in the US for a long time- and many of them have similar couple relationships. I have given up on the US shows because every time when you start to root for a couple, they end up being fake or taking advantage of each other or just doing things to try and get famous. So I like WGM because the people are already famous and don't need to do the show to become celebrities. But watching GuiGui and Taec feels different- any woman that can make a man laugh as much as GuiGui can with Taec is special to that man and has to be appreciated. No actor in the world can fake the gestures GuiGui has shown to Taec- it has become more obvious as the season goes on that she is liking him more and more.

I do know that they both did this show for their careers. But I am sure they did not expect to have the type of interaction that they do. Even many of Taecs' friends that have done similar shows can recognize that his interaction with GuiGui is different than what they experienced and what they have seen from him.

Much of Taecs' adult life has been decided by his management company and what the expectations are from his fans. He says he can't hold hands in public and he can't hug someone he is dating- why? You can't always choose career and business over family. He keeps saying having a family is important to him but if he keeps making choices based on his career and his fans, he will end up very unhappy.

They have both had dating experiences with other celebrities, so I don't expect them to make some big splash or announcement if they do end up dating. I just hope they don't pass up an opportunity because they are too worried about what their fans, or the magazines, or their managers will think.  I don't want a season 2 because then it will mean they are doing it for their careers and I think the fans will lose interest. I don't want to see some big fake marriage proposal because that will seem like a TV ending and I don't believe they are at a place where they would really get engaged. The happiest ending for me is if they agree that they want to stay in touch and learn more about each other- and every once in a while we can hear about them meeting up somewhere or spending some time together.

Life is too short and before you know it you are looking back and asking yourself why you didn't choose differently. This may sound kind of sad, but I actually mean it to be very positive and I am writing this to remind myself as much as share it with everyone else.

Guest bluemoonlight

Don't cry everyone...they finally kissed! :-*
re0p.jpg
cr: baidu
Amazing PS by a fan...looks like a movie/drama poster! Love it!
"Saranghae" starring Taecyeon & GuiGui! 
If only it would be true...*dreaming* & *wishing*

Guest Cuppy Wong

This is from Baidu Taecgui Couple Bar,  After the shooting, pay attention on Taec's silver shoes!!! 

happytg520 said:

taecguifan said:

kwan33 said:

Oh my heartaches seeing this...i want to cry...huhuhu..

@taecguifanMe too~ let's cry together  :(( :(( :((

OMG... this is a REAL hug...not a friendly petting hug anymore...wish...come...true...... i'm so touched  :((

Oh...gosh......count me in...I want to cry too.....

Guest lauramcfarlane

taecguifan said: lauramcfarlane said: bibidep said: tamah said:

If anyone is curious about Taec’s left arm scar, here is a link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x108spt_eng-sub-130515-mbc-s-radio-star-2pm-special-part-2-5_people?search_algo=2  I believe the show was taped day after Wooyoung’s birthday (wasn’t W’s B-day same day as GWGM farewell dinner?). Enjoy.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Could not sleep last night ( as like many other nights these past weeks lol) and was thinking about finding done videos if wooyong's bday bash but then I realized that I will probably just be saddened if I see taec partying like crazy haha so I decided to just try to sleep in the hopes that in my dreams gui gui was invited to the party ( warning !!!super delusional mode on)am she walked in with taec(squeeeeelllll) as all the girls looked at th with raised eyebrows at that

Lol... Gui Gui's favourite movie genre is horror. Is Taec acting in that new drama so she can watch? Hahaha *delusion mode*

I'm a scaredy cat like Taec, so I don't think I'll be watching his new drama.. lol

Guest Thet del Rosario

Could not sleep last night ( as like many other nights these past weeks lol) and was thinking about finding done videos if wooyong's bday bash but then I realized that I will probably just be saddened if I see taec partying like crazy haha so I decided to just try to sleep in the hopes that in my dreams gui gui was invited to the party ( warning !!!super delusional mode on)am she walked in with taec(squeeeeelllll) as all the girls looked at them with raised eyebrows at that

Guest Thet del Rosario

Could not sleep last night ( as like many other nights these past weeks lol) and was thinking about finding done videos if wooyong's bday bash but then I realized that I will probably just be saddened if I see taec partying like crazy haha so I decided to just try to sleep in the hopes that in my dreams gui gui was invited to the party ( warning !!!super delusional mode on)am she walked in with taec(squeeeeelllll) as all the girls looked at them with raised eyebrows at that

@NicoleMae, et al. Thank you. I was always here with my mojito but my username had escaped my memory. lol. How pathetic of an image is that…an alcoholic amnesiac wandering lost in virtual reality.  Sartre must be laughing at my existentialist hell.  >.<

@yddelight. Snark? Are you calling me snarky?

lol. I must be losing my skills, then. Friends would accuse me of severely underperforming if all that rolls out of my caustic tongue is snark. I’m a proud card-carrying curmudgeon with a wicked sense of humor. But don’t worry, I think I’ll like you. I keep on saying this: I don’t mind if people have different opinions, if you don’t understand Taec or if you ship him like the H.M.S. Pinafore (an opera also known as the Lass that Loved a Sailor). 

You see, in ancient times, the Forum, like this virtual one @soompi, existed so people with differing beliefs could discuss them and find a consistency or common thread and a resolution. That’s why it’s called Socratic “dialogue” not monologue. Person A comes up with a thesis, B parries with an antithesis, then C makes a synthesis, which then becomes a thesis accepted by all until D saunters along with another antithesis. Thus, it begins anew. There’s give and take.

That’s why I detest -- more than poison lilyk -- the deadbeat opinion-makers, those people that dump their crappy ideas and leave. They post a comment and then say huffily, “I’m entitled to my opinion.”  Pffft.  First of all, nobody’s denying his/her right to post an opinion (and that includes YOU, the beloved lurkers from the other camp). Secondly, claiming an entitlement or right to an opinion is irrelevant to the validity of the opinion. It’s a red herring.  

Person X says: “I believe the earth is square. And I’m entitled to my opinion, so there!”  There are two statements being made there and one is true (your claim to entitlement) and the other one is false (unless you’re like me, an alcoholic amnesiac wandering lost in cyberspace. Then everything’s just hellish). One’s right to an opinion isn’t a right to inaccuracy, error or stupidity.  It isn’t a defense when he/she is losing an argument or being too lazy to think.

So that’s why I think I’ll like you and I like lilyk an iota. In a scale of 1 to 10, I probably like her 0.00341.  She’s tiresome but the fact that she keeps coming back means there’s still hope yet for her to change. She’s not a deadbeat. And the more she defends her case, the more she’ll paint herself in a corner. I don’t wish her dead of course, but we ARE figuratively giving her enough rope to hang herself.

Cin-cin.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Archived