(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

Happy Crazy Couple & Shippers Unite! :D
Here are some screencaps of the upcoming episode! Skinships galore! :\">(Sorry it's blurry, but it went by really fast, so it was hard to scap)dc7c0e27-2ebd-4435-85a1-816684d04fd8.jpg
Look at Taec's face!... :))  He really is a scaredy "Ok"cat!...haha
adbe3dbd-7b04-4311-aaf9-4809374924dd.jpg
Beyond cute! Add "Aegyo Couple" to the list of nicknames...hehe. I wanna steal their memory card...they must have like tons and tons of pics/selcas! ;)
8f0b542a-1f76-4042-85a2-e98967a3f5d0.jpg

Guest anggreni Ang

kwan33

wrote:

»

List of things I am scared of:  1.  Big animals - sheep included 2.  Balloon popping3.  Rollers coaster ride...weeeeee 

:))

4.  Scandal ???5.  Korean fangirls 6.    GUYS FEEL FREE TO ADD ok?? 

=))>:):ar!8-}

totally agree with u.....  becoz they're human. just like us.

Guest yokalana

Happy Crazy Couple & Shippers Unite! :D

Here are some screencaps of the upcoming episode! Skinships galore! :\">(Sorry it's blurry, but it went by really fast, so it was hard to scap)

Look at Taec's face!... :))  He really is a scaredy "Ok"cat!...haha

Beyond cute! Add "Aegyo Couple" to the list of nicknames...hehe. I wanna steal their memory card...they must have like tons and tons of pics/selcas! ;)

Dont you just want to kiss Gui2 when she looks sooo adorably cute like that? But my favourite is still the cotton candy kiss pic hehehehe

Guest kyliemai911

kyliemai911 said:

akasia wrote: »

bluemoonrising said:

Lmangla said:

@mikoshine -- thanks! I wish Taec was as vocal as her even if it is an innocent comment like "I had a great time on the show".. sometimes, a man needs to step up and say it, you know?

Me too....I wish Taec would say something for WGMG too but he hasn't, not at all from beginning to now, almost the end already. As though it's not allowed to. Why? This show is so popular internationally but so hush-hush in Korea...strange. Instead his focus is more on his new drama...it's abit disappointing. Guigui is also filming other drama but she has been very active in her FB and Weibo delighting us with her comments and her pictures of WGMG 

Fishy right..if he really scared of scandal then arent his partners in film and drama all pretty ladies? why so hush hush with WGM but so hyped up with his drama..and if he's not allowed to make comments/promo,why did he participate in the first place? 

did u watch Mnet scandal of Taec? He always tries his best to protect the girl in date or married program with him

actually korean's feedback to gui gui is not really well...as I saw in some comment...Its sad but its the only way he can protect Guigui from netizens

sometime can be over protect is too much, he should be little by little give a injection r booster 4 the crazy fans so they can get use 2 it the ideas they r together, because if they r together soon r later will come out ! That's only my points don't hate me please!

well its okay ^^ everyone has their own thinking..i just show what i know ^^ cuz im nearly korea ^^

mianhae cuz i couldnt explained it clear for u to understand!! my english skill is not really good ^~^

anyway just enjoy the show

Guest ariokey

sshevolkth said:

ariokey

wrote:

»

sshevolkth said:<br />

<br />

<br />

angelangie wrote: »<br />

ariokey said:<br />

<br />

<br />

:3 Finally I have decided to register an ID for Soompi just for TaecGui. I am a really big fan of GuiGui and I am so glad that she is in WGM   <br />

<br />

<br />

I always find Taecyeon not so amusing in other variety shows (I don't really like him anyway)  but recently all his reactions to GuiGui's playfulness and actions are all so funny. All his smiles and reactions now seems more genuine  <br />

<br />

<br />

I am looking forward to his participation on other variety show and hoping that he will portray the same genuine reactions and silliness when he was with GuiGui  *prays hard*<br />

<br />

<br />

P/S: I AM VERY DISTURBED WITH ONE OF THE SCENE IN WGMG. It was when GuiGui and Taecyeon went to the traditional market to buy food for the housewarming and met some of Taecyeon's fans. The girl told Taecyeon that HE DESERVES A BETTER GIRL IN KOREAN, IN FRONT OF GUIGUI. <br />

<br />

<br />

I don't know why but I am really unhappy with that fan since I watched the episode (which was a few weeks ago) but I am glad that Taecyeon turned away from the fan after she said that. That's the best he could do anyway <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@ariokey

<br />

<br />

<br />

yes because actually the other girl told guigui she deserve better and the one you heard was shouted out by another girl who ran off after shouting that....<br />

<br />

<br />

the first girl told guigui that she deserve someone better than Taec lols <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

It was so horrible that they even showed that GWGM even showed that part. So here are my gripes about the show:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

1) Poor editing!!!! It is so obvious that they show things out of sequence.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

2) Horrible grammar on A LOT of the captions....(valley ball?.....ummm, it's volleyball and soooo many other mistakes.

<br />

<br />

<br />

3) Just 15 shows?!?!? And usually dramas that do well or need more episodes to finish the story well will extend with a few more episodes. Since they wrapped up filming, they should have thought about the success of the show and have back up episodes...never before seen footage or something. 20 episodes would have been better! Hahahaha! Or do a special, perhaps? When I watched "Dream High," they had a concert special and talked about scenes from the past, etc. "Boys Over Flowers" was the same (though granted, they had to stop shooting, coz the lead girl couldn't film after being in a car accident). Bottom line....15 episodes are not enough!!!! ROFL<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

How I hope that they will only be airing Taecgui for the whole 15 episodes 

:(

while HongMina will have another full 15 episodes

:(

at least I will have more TaecGui to watch *sigh* 

Guest ariokey

angelangie said:

mikoshine

said:

Lmangla

said:

bladerunner

said:

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2433248633

Highlight:

One fan left message to GG about how oppa is brainwashed about "one shot" even now he is still doing it in the concert. GG replied it. --

what did she say?

One fan left message to GG about how oppa and her should be together, GG replied it. --

what did she say?

One fan said something like : How can we live without TeacGui?Gui Gui replied: You will live and we will live in your heart. ---

Awww, such a sweetie

ok, leave me alone....I wanna cry now.

Guest ariokey

ozzy said: @anotherdelusional...Mnet scandal same like wgm but they paired an idol with common ppl...
Guys please respect this forum...we dont want any war here....this is happy shipper, dont put any negative comments.Please delete if you think it will trigger something not good.
Gwanchana Whether it is Taec or Guigui who promoted WGM coz both have their reason and we cant judge them...

So back to "happy times" (guigui mode on)

yokalana said:

bluemoonlight wrote: »

Happy Crazy Couple & Shippers Unite!

Here are some screencaps of the upcoming episode! Skinships galore! (Sorry it's blurry, but it went by really fast, so it was hard to scap)

Look at Taec's face!...  He really is a scaredy "Ok"cat!...haha

Beyond cute! Add "Aegyo Couple" to the list of nicknames...hehe. I wanna steal their memory card...they must have like tons and tons of pics/selcas!

Dont you just want to kiss Gui2 when she looks sooo adorably cute like that? But my favourite is still the cotton candy kiss pic hehehehe

I wanna kiss them both :)

I love the cotton candy kiss pic too, but I uploaded it before so I excluded it...but I'll add it again :D  We can never have too much sweetness, right?? :x

The caption is perfect "The couple's time alone with each other" ;)

Oh com'on!!! REMOVE THAT COTTON CANDY AND KISS!!! =)) =)) =))

Guest anggreni Ang

ohhhh... very sad..  became an actor/artist...  lose haft of their life.... (lyrict call my name " i don't care about the fame). true story i guest...

Guest yokalana

yokalana said:

bluemoonlight wrote: »

Happy Crazy Couple & Shippers Unite!

Here are some screencaps of the upcoming episode! Skinships galore! (Sorry it's blurry, but it went by really fast, so it was hard to scap)

Look at Taec's face!...  He really is a scaredy "Ok"cat!...haha

Beyond cute! Add "Aegyo Couple" to the list of nicknames...hehe. I wanna steal their memory card...they must have like tons and tons of pics/selcas!

I wanna kiss them both :)

I love the cotton candy kiss pic too, but I uploaded it before so I excluded it...but I'll add it again :D  We can never have too much sweetness, right?? :x

The caption is perfect "The couple's time alone with each other" ;)

Love itttt love theeemm!!!!!

Guest lauramcfarlane

kyliemai911 said:

lauramcfarlane

wrote:

»

kyliemai911 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

akasia wrote: »<br />

bluemoonrising said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Lmangla said:<br />

<br />

<br />

@mikoshine

-- thanks! I wish Taec was as vocal as her even if it is an innocent comment like "I had a great time on the show".. sometimes, a man needs to step up and say it, you know? <br />

<br />

<br />

Me too....I wish Taec would say something for WGMG too but he hasn't, not at all from beginning to now, almost the end already. As though it's not allowed to. Why? This show is so popular internationally but so hush-hush in Korea...strange. Instead his focus is more on his new drama...it's abit disappointing. Guigui is also filming other drama but she has been very active in her FB and Weibo delighting us with her comments and her pictures of WGMG  <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Fishy right..if he really scared of scandal then arent his partners in film and drama all pretty ladies? why so hush hush with WGM but so hyped up with his drama..and if he's not allowed to make comments/promo,why did he participate in the first place? <br />

<br />

did u watch Mnet scandal of Taec? He always tries his best to protect the girl in date or married program with him<br />

<br />

actually korean's feedback to gui gui is not really well...as I saw in some comment...Its sad but its the only way he can protect Guigui from netizens<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

sometime can be over protect is too much, he should be little by little give a injection r booster 4 the crazy fans so they can get use 2 it the ideas they r together, because if they r together soon r later will come out ! That's only my points don't hate me please!

@angelangie' date='...haha just finished watching this movie in ASTRO 308 (female prime minister)...Did u manage to watch it?. But, to me, GuiGui was much much prettier in GWGM...[/quote']

was it any good? i just want to watch gui gui..hehe

bouquet78 said:

@angelangie,...haha just finished watching this movie in ASTRO 308 (female prime minister)...Did u manage to watch it?. But, to me, GuiGui was much much prettier in GWGM...

@bouquet78

heheheh can i say i only watch gui gui part??? cause i hate all those palace stories honestly it basically all about the rush for power and money and how they even went to the extend of killing each other >

u know what, I watch this movie also just because of GuiGui...hehehehehe.......

Guest AiMeiNeko

*back flips into forum*
Guuuuuuuuuys! I finished! I FINALLY finished *tears of happiness*
The MV I worked so hard on! So please enjoy TaecGui's story :)

I couldn't help but end it the way I did. They are the crazy couple after all haha

Making this MV actually made me really sad because I don't want them to end WAAAAAAAAAAH *cries in corner*

Guest gingermianbao

陆贞传奇 (The Legend of Lu Zhen) was okay... It starts out well and interesting, but starts to get draggy towards the middle. It's slightly over 50 episodes long!!! Sometimes you will want to roll your eyes at how stupid the female protagonist is even though she is suppose to be damn bright with palace politics. Frankly, I only managed to finish the series because  of 
#1 Guigui#2 The suave male protagonist (LOL) 
Guigui plays the role of the sidekick cum little sister of the female protagonist. Guigui's character is called Dan Niang, who BUBBLY, loves to EAT, doesnt crave for power or ranking, she just wants to stay status quo as a palace maid and help out within her own abilities. She gives comedic relief to the show along with a eunuch friend, both usually appear in friendly banter to give contrast to the tension of the main plot. There will be scenes when Guigui actually outsmarts their enemies, but she doesnt appear in every episode, so warning to that! 
Anyways... this is cute. It's as if amongst a crowd of ladies, the gentleman only has eyes for that one particular girl. And when their eyes meet, itt's suddenly just the both of them in the shot. Imagine all the other girls in the image disappearing. 
tumblr_mpcg1uYD4f1roanxyo1_400.gif

Credits to Gooland from Tumblr.

Archived