Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

GuiGui pics collage from D+AF shoes.   Have I posted this before?  Oh well ....

10156103_1471432546422351_29716677847690
Post # 10

11th post..

This is a repost, but I'm excited for our new thread, so I'm going to post it anyway.. kekeke.. My favorite TaecGui photos & moments..

ibi7HhFY7TzsnR.gif

ibcn3w1kTk9x51.gif

isu5zrdQnEDlx.gif

ibnkilicqrJv.gif">

12th post. Same here, @gil noona.
My favorite OKCat post ...because it confirmed everything we had suspected, PLUS he couldn't back away from this one
1463056_751281621553544_263296635_n.jpg

And like @bladerunner, this was my favorite because it was a witty and sarcastic, in-your-face, I'm-laughing-at-you-so-hard comment. 
Screen-Shot-2013-11-13-at-84405-PM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-11-13at85354PM.png
ScreenShot2013-11-13at85001PM.png

visit our family blog to relive that famous troll: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/11/guigui-trolls-okcat-cries-reactions.html
And this is my favorite family portrait, not simply because it shows my sexy back but because it was done with such a pure heart. Awww...thanks @bleached. 

0w20.jpg

#14th post.
I have missed the celebrations but i'm still here.Been travelling so didnt have time and fast internet to do Okcat & BEF tale,but i managed to change my profile pic.lolNevertheless,
HAPPY 2000th Pages!!
Cant believe we are here already.Love and miss u guys so much.This is the best ship ever..so daebak!Cant wait for the next journey with all of u.Thanks to TaecGui i found this bunch of wonderful people.
#TaecGuifighting

This is one of (many) favorite TaecGui's socmed which gives me the confidence that they are real!  1549550_1431085170457089_294841424_n.jpg
Post# 15

WELL....I too m pretty excited for the new thread so here is my contribution..... a few photos put together by taecgui fans....
iget.jpg
c49c.jpg
credit - to the owner

Ok last one no more posting ... @angelangie please ............10344776_420988898016337_737120926745432
Post# 19

Hmmmm....So I been place here to post as last lols....and I'm here to give a wrap up speech? 
=)) have I ever told you guys that I hate SPEECH???? **glaring at someone and you should know who you are :) **
It had never ever crosses my mind for once what I will get myself into when I start watching GWGM S1, and once I did I was hook, and then this thread was form back in April 2013, in lieu of our love for TaecGui, I think like all of us here, we can't live without it then every day we are here, spamming and talking while some spam over at the GWGM YouTube channel, fans all over the world went crazy and we are no lesser than any of them....but it was here that we have all bonded together :)
I had mentioned in the Thanksgiving post that I found my second family here and yes it is here that I'd found all of you new or old, we have come from every knot of the world and got connected together. For through all of you I had learn something and found something too and I hope it all the same for you guys. To me it wasnt only TaecGui that holding us together but it the companionship from all of you that had been holding this thread together
Somehow TaecGui had managed to bridge all of us together, be it young or old we ride it all together thru the thick and the thin. Yes we have moments of our ship and our belief being questions and doubts but we had always managed to ride it through and stay strong in what we had always believe.
like it was mention to us by Shermaine unnie, when a door is close another is open, and to us while this thread is to be close and file into archive we are going to move into a new thread but it not a new beginning it the continuation of what we have here so guys....lets us move into the new house and let us be what we have and remember the old is where it will always be :)
Here is the song for all of us :)Emil Chou - FriendsCr: uploader

PART 2
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023267/official-taecyeon-gui-gui-global-couple-thread-taecgui-yeonjie-part-2-t-g?new=1