(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest appleblossom03

OMG! Khuntoria : 64%, Taecgui: 34.8% . But it's OK. Other couple has not more than 1%. I still love taecgui couple. Once I watch it, I'm always smile and laugh. One of my cousin talked to me, Teac is very kind and perfect match with GG. So I asked her, how about PD pair to Mina with Taec? She said that It will be boring. First all of Ep, I watched repeat and repeat again. My mum said I'm always heard 'Oppa, Together' only and what kind of drama you watch? she asked. I explain and she also watch it. She said that GG is so cute and very care about teac. Becuase of her, he changed that my mum said..
;))

Guest ineedlove

imageimageimage
ok..i saw taec's new drama preview
hmm...surely his acting improved compared from previous drama...i think
BUT...his smile...can't u see...its more sweeter and sincere when he was with gui gui that it make my heart flutter..compared in the preview..because he was acting out the character (totally agree with that) and for me  there is no "sincerity" and the 'spark' or 'attraction'..not there..totally
when you really like somebody you will feel embarrass..just look at gui gui, she's an actress and acted in many drama that required her to act romantic or kissing scene..but when in wgmg she's not acting..she is herself..that's when the shyness and sincerity comes in and we 'the PERVERT shippers' can FEEL and SEE 'it'.
so..just sit back and enjoy and cherish and imagining or daydreaming while it last.
so all taecgui shippers..lets pray HARD
and i'll say it once again NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD!!

:)>-

Guest deltjoa

Need to see bts ep.13 so badly, I want to see the part where both of them smacking that poor but look so delicious big balls of cookie. They both have 3 each but there's only 2 that they hit with the wooden hammer and also the part where Guigui bite his finger and say michoso to Taec. Omo there's only 2 more ep. I'm so gonna cry when this is all over. The polls is getting ridiculous Khuntoria is over a million already but that's ok if we don't win and get the second season for our Taecgui. There's still a lot of PD there in Korea that we could stalk their facebook, twitter or any other account that they have so our Taecgui could be in the same movie drama together and make them kiss a lotttttttt right guys :D

Guest yokalana

appleblossom03 said:

Ki Ha said:

GuiGui's FB

會笑也會痛。 ( laughing and hurting)

what happened to her? :(

I think, she's happy. I met with OPPA.  :-*

constant travelling and changing of climax can actually make your lips cracks....

fighting GUI GUI.... she had travel to Heng Dian 

yumitoots said:

hi. i am new in here. and i really like taecgui.. in regards with the poll, i have nothing against khuntoria but it seems that the number of votes are a little fishy. every second there's like 250+ votes added?

@yumitoots

welcome abroad to the crazy pervert  shipper paradise of TaecGui lols....

yes i know ...the polling is raking up votes like crazy lols lets just do what we can and honestly i dont mind Khuntoria win ...to me we had actually win....our CP had only air for a short duration of times but the love showered on them is no less even though we are not winning the poll but to us...they had become 1 in our eyes :)

What happened to her lips? Poor Gui2.... however she still has the most beautiful smile :D

Anyway did any of you notice that TY is one of the MC for the china-korea friendship concert, together with Yoona and i think also kyuhyun (suju). But there was a part that only TY hosted with yoona onku T_T

Is there any news from chinese FBI? DID ANY OF 2PM MEMBERS noticed the TaecGui banner? Keep voting guyssss.. together we can!!!!!!

Guest yokalana

Love love love love love…..

@angie unnie.... finally you came back with ur great observation and analysis!!!! Where have you been?

Im agreed with you that Taec was actually noticed that Gui2 was trying to escape from his back hug, but it's great how gentleman he is that he choose to try to ignore it and make it focused on the shoot target in order to make the atmosphere not awkward and make Gui2 more comfortable, becos Im sure that he also noticed that Gui2 was indeed very shy whenever he comes closer to her.......

Archived