(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gingermianbao

I got a shock when I revisited the Mwave polling page. We were still leading last night! Khuntoria fans are really quite a force huh? (Hahaha Khuntoria fans, I know some of you are probably lurking around.. don't worry, we friendly friendly one) 
If Kwanghee's a Taecgui fan... He'd be like this:
OHMYGODDDD~ *Explodes* (in Kwanghee's tone, of course) kwanghee-omg-o.gif

and then go
WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?? This superstar orders you guys to vote harder! kwnaghee-what-happened-o.gif

Just some comedic relief for whoever else is out there voting hard for Taecgui. 
Strength counts alot in any form of competition. But stamina is equally important. Hang on tight guys! :)

ok, I've just watched the preview for Who Are You ? just to cheer some of of u who's not happy with the preview  , worry not .. the heroine , So Yi Hyun already has a steady boyfriend who she's in relationship with for more than 6 years ... so yerp . although they seem so intimate in that preview , it was all for the drama . not the real life ...huhuhuh .. it just goes to show that Taec's acting seemed to has improved from before .. huhuhu .. ok , now I guess I need to go and dream for Taecgui to have such skinship together too .... whatever it is , it's just a drama ... don't be sad kay ... 

Guest guiguin

mcleen said: ok, I've just watched the preview for Who Are You ? just to cheer some of of u who's not happy with the preview  , worry not .. the heroine , So Yi Hyun already has a steady boyfriend who she's in relationship with for more than 6 years ... so yerp . although they seem so intimate in that preview , it was all for the drama . not the real life ...huhuhuh .. it just goes to show that Taec's acting seemed to has improved from before .. huhuhu .. ok , now I guess I need to go and dream for Taecgui to have such skinship together too .... whatever it is , it's just a drama ... don't be sad kay ... 

Guest chu3x

I'm re-watching all of TaecGui's episodes ;)
Such a lovely couple! I really highly hope that they will date for real!

BGVEko0CYAE-_DG.jpg:large

mcleen said: ok, I've just watched the preview for Who Are You ? just to cheer some of of u who's not happy with the preview  , worry not .. the heroine , So Yi Hyun already has a steady boyfriend who she's in relationship with for more than 6 years ... so yerp . although they seem so intimate in that preview , it was all for the drama . not the real life ...huhuhuh .. it just goes to show that Taec's acting seemed to has improved from before .. huhuhu .. ok , now I guess I need to go and dream for Taecgui to have such skinship together too .... whatever it is , it's just a drama ... don't be sad kay ... 

Guest phanta

Away for a few days,so many pages to catch up! But I love reading all the post about taecgui. (: Ep13 is good with all the skinship. So comfortable with each other! And happy times! Fellow shippers, lets keep voting....fight this together!

Archived