Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

GuiGui at Press Conference in Shenzhen with an article.
6ebdc0a1gw1ee5dwxtisxj20fa0akgmv.jpg 6ebdc0a1gw1ee5dx16451j20f20be0ts.jpg

For those who can read Chinese ....

6ebdc0a1gw1ee5dwwvpjhj20g10kj46s.jpg

Guest cutecatandchick

Hi everyone :) I decided to delurk because i wanna say Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Taec and his wifey . i wish there will be 2nd, 3rd, 50th.. thanks for bring a happy lovely awesome feeling to every Taecgui's Shipper in the world :) Hm, i dont know how to post it, but this morning, okcat official twitter post the sun pic :) anyone can help to post that pic? :) Edit : this is the link for the pic http://twitter.com/OKCATofficial/status/441379309005963264/photo/1

OkCat Twitter on Thu, Mar 6 at 9.06amCaption : OKCAT MORNING-! 오늘도 날씨가 추운데, 감기안걸리게 조심하시라냥♡
BiAYJImCYAAvetp.jpg

Guest b8l8

BiAYJImCYAAvetp.jpg
here comes the sun, little darling…there you go! it's the real deal. atta boy!
wait, is that the same street lamp he posted earlier? that must be just by his house then.

helloooo
random: working with a new supervisor today... his text message ring tone? "excuse me boss, you have a text message" 
ohhh the memories flooded.
:) K bye!

Guest labbit

She posted this in fb yesterday..'Can I wear like this today?'Her statement in fb and weibo was different.Is she asking approval from someone lol...We do know by now that she wore cat shoes and the way she pose was focusing on the shoes.

Screenshot_2014-03-06-09-30-45-1.png

@

b8l8

said:

GuiGui Weibo on Thu, Mar 6 at 8.20am
Caption 

:  

Good morning image

Last nite Okcat tweeted a 'light' pic and today GG, a sun emoticon! 
here comes the sun, little darling…there you go! it's the real deal. atta boy!

wait, is that the same street lamp he posted earlier? that must be just by his house then.

So today is the D-Day :) Their Anniversary :)
where they finally says their vows in their very own ways :)
cr: as tagged
episodei008_zps843862fb.gif
episodei012_zps280d97e5.gif
episodei013_zps9ea0e887.gif
episodei010_zps679bdd0f.gif
episodei009_zps8a71c030.gif

Guest b8l8

it was a very emotional moment for both of them, so heartfelt, so real!i posted the bigger sized gifs in the blog:taecgui blogyou can see in the first gif, after taec asks for her left hand, he blinks and takes a deep breath before continuing.

a gif gift from the user in weibo for Gui Gui :) so cute lols and honestly we have alot of ppl stalking Gui Gui too lols with a good camera it seems lols
cr: as tagged & SFC-Wendybaby (Weibo.com)ac6ee0bcjw1ee5cc1zof5g205006o7wh_zps26c4

Guest bibidep

Oh mo na what is going on here??? Last night he posted the candle light but the big Unnie was not approved and today he post the real SUN and his wife post the fake SUN too hahaha.......@Lmangla do you still wonder if he lurked in this thread or not??? I told you he did for real hahaha :bz These two lovebirds really know how to tease the fans.....I don't know how long my heart can handle all the moments up and down given from them, I hope the year that Taec has to go to the Army come faster so my heart can rest for awhile hahaha.

Lmangla said: picture spam!

cr: b8l8

thought #1: on seeing GuiGui
thought #2: if someone who didn't know this show saw this pic, would they know that it wasn't real? that it was only a virtual marriage? does he not look like an actual groom?
11361932103_d351893212_o.png

@lmangla his face light up to be exact....he was waiting patiently but then he turn and saw Gui Gui walking towards him.....his face light up .... his face break into a grin and honestly even i break into a grin when i saw him and not even gui gui yet at that moment lols.....
i think they light up each other :)

Lmangla said: Taecgui shippers:

if Taec can't do it... no worries, we will grab the sun and candlelight ourselves and give it to him!!

Guest cutecatandchick

Okcat twitter post a new pic with korean caption. Then okcat fb post the same pic with english caption "sooo cold now! Have a good lunch! Meow!" Now waiting for guigui update ;;) *omo.. I think im wanquan micheoso* ;))

cutecatandchick said: Okcat twitter post a new pic with korean caption. Then okcat fb post the same pic with english caption "sooo cold now! Have a good lunch! Meow!" Now waiting for guigui update ;;) *omo.. I think im wanquan micheoso* ;))

@

cutecatandchick

said: Hi everyone

:)

I decided to delurk because i wanna say Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to Taec and his wifey . i wish there will be 2nd, 3rd, 50th.. thanks for bring a happy lovely awesome feeling to every Taecgui's Shipper in the world

Hm, i dont know how to post it, but this morning, okcat official twitter post the sun pic

anyone can help to post that pic?

Edit : this is the link for the pic http://twitter.com/OKCATofficial/status/441379309005963264/photo/1

Let me get this straight.
at 9:06 AM (KST), Taecyeon via OKCat Twitter posted this: Caption: OKCAT MORNING-! 오늘도 날씨가 추운데, 감기안걸리게 조심하시라냥♡  
Translation: OKCAT MORNING-! The weather today again is cold, careful not to catch a cold nyang ♡ 6Bz3bKs.jpg

Notice the heart at the end of the text, and the picture of the sun. But I don't think it's the same lamppost as before, @b8l8, and this couldn't be near his house, because he's in Osaka right now for the concert.  :)  Unless he took a photograph a week ago and just uploaded it today...that's always a possibility with this media-savvy generation. 
Then 13 minutes later,
at 9:19 AM (KST), Guigui followed suit with a post on her FB. In English, she wrote: Good morning!!
Then, she quickly transferred over to her Weibo because at minute later, at 9:20 AM (KST), she also posted (in English, right?) 
Good morning ee818a.png
If you ask me, I think they’re both recreating their wedding day. 
You see, the first thing that they ALWAYS do when they see each other is to greet one another “good morning.” Brightly with a smile. And they always ascertain if the other person had slept well the previous night. It’s been their habit.  That was what we saw at the airport last year, when they cheerfully wished each other good morning, even though they only had a total of 3 hours sleep between the two of them. And that was what they did again the next day before they ate breakfast.  So, I'd assume that they would start their one year anniversary with a good morning to each other, too.  Moreover, it bodes well for them that today is a sunny day just like it was a perfect day last year, too.  That's why they're cheerful.  They've survived a year and here they are again, blessed with a sunny day once more. 
Therefore, I've to decline and say no, ladies.  As much as I’m flattered that you think the sun had something to do with my request of sun and candlelight, their early posts really have nothing to do with it.  This is THEIR DAY.  I wouldn’t dream of intruding upon them, or imposing my demands and my “will” on our happy couple, during what should be their special day to celebrate and remember each other.  I would feel like a gatecrasher.  
Besides, why on earth would Taecyeon-ssi bother to prove that he's a lurker here, TODAY OF ALL DAYS, when he has other -- more important --  things to take care of, like Guigui?  lol.  Guigui is the essential one today, and she should be his focus and priority today, not us, his netizens, and not them, his fangirls, and definitely not me. kekeke.  

bouquet78 said:

bouquet78

said: Taec,

tomorrow is your wedding anniversary.

Once and for all, let us hear you, loud and clear - 'Show' is just 'Show' and 'AuQuan' is just 'AuQuan'.I AM NOT WORRIED! :x

packmule3 said: .......................

Besides, why on earth would Taecyeon-ssi bother to prove that he's a lurker here, TODAY OF ALL DAYS, when he has other -- more important --  things to take care of, like Guigui?  lol.  Guigui is the essential one today, and she should be his focus and priority today, not us, his netizens, and not them, his fangirls, and definitely not me. kekeke.  

@Packmule3 said:
Besides, why on earth would Taecyeon-ssi bother to prove that he's a lurker here, TODAY OF ALL DAYS, when he has other -- more important -- things to take care of, like Guigui? lol. Guigui is the essential one today, and she should be his focus and priority today, not us, his netizens, and not them, his fangirls, and definitely not me. kekeke. 
You are one elegant woman you have a way with words ;)   But you did post the Poem... it is about Love... It maybe just as simple as wishing for a sunny day for their anniversary, yet, what's the harm if he is giving a silent shout-out ?? ;;)