Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Recommended Posts

i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across :) :x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder :D
cr: as tagged & weibo.com1897906_712966298753621_1311743173_n_zps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

angelangie said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across :) :x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder :D
cr: as tagged & weibo.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BiruAngel said:

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said:

angelangie

said: Gui Gui had just updated her FB cover page

:)

 5th March 2014 - 7.29pm (+8 GST) 

OH!! That's perfect! May I borrow GG's pic to post something about our friend, @pluie625? Thanks! @packmule3 unnie of course you may anything i posted you girls can take :) anything of mine is ours and ours will stay ours :D@angelangie  Oh I thought she can't access FB in China.  Is she back in Taiwan?  Is the pic from her new ad? @BiruAngel 
no she is still in China, yes she will not be able to access FB in China but if her ipad or EQ are tunnel through a VPN then she will be able to do it....as the VPN will route her to another connections or IP and thus it will allowed her to tunnel out of China networks which is how she will be able to access FB then :) .....and that ad i believe is another poster from Peppers as if u remember they posted a similar styles of poster as their banner not long ago.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across

:)

:x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie said: Gui Gui had just updated her FB cover page :) 
5th March 2014 - 7.29pm (+8 GST)Photo of girl sitting a midst floor littered with flower buds...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mwa haaa haaaaaa   FanArt ...
cr: Waley Zhang

@biruangel, is this a 'get ready' for tomorrow special day?...I think this will be perfect if GG's recent pic is used... :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmangla said: angelangie said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across :) :x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder :D
cr: as tagged & weibo.com
agree @angelangie; she looks pretty, like a young woman, in this drama whereas in slacker food diary, the styling made her look like this frumpy girl/woman/child mutation..


@lmangla i thought she looks like the cleaner ahjummas in the Food Slacker Diaries where in Chinese we call this types of crazy girl 'shi san dian (十三点)' = direct translations is 13th point hahahahah :D =)) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear Taecgui forum posters and lurkers,
We've all come to view this thread as our little niche in cyberspace, and to regard one another here as our family.  Would you all please remember to say a prayer and send good thoughts to one of our family members who will be undergoing surgery today? 
She's our friend @pluie625, and my virtual twin sister. She last posted here about three months ago, but she's been with us in spirit all this time.  Hopefully, this medical procedure will return her to good health so she can rejoin us here at soompi, and more importantly, complete her own little brood the soonest. 
To Rose P. -- Get well soon! We'll wait for you here. 1780768_10153933760345038_710783692_n.jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across

:)

:x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder

:D

cr: as tagged & weibo.com

totally agree with you. I'd believe that Taec has seen every sides of GG BTS and that's why Taec finds it extremely difficult to forget GG (he just got attracted! and fall for her soooooo deeply, there's no return!). GG, i really really really like your hairstyle...so sweet and girly...gosh, love it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across

:)

:x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lok2ming said: BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across

:)

:x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder

:D
agree @angelangie; she looks pretty, like a young woman, in this drama whereas in slacker food diary, the styling made her look like this frumpy girl/woman/child mutation..
@lmangla  I know right.  I was mad at the stylist for making a beautiful girl into a frumpy girl woman.   :-O Haven't came across this word 'frumpy' for ages. I think the last I read this word was in a Famous Five mystery book ... that's how long ago it was ...

Yes!! In my opinion...The atmosphere around her has been changed....

I dunno whether it is related to the styling of the film....but compared with the slacker food diary...

She is still innocent, cute and pretty. But added some different feeling...e.g. become more and more girlish/ sweet-tempered / and yes...like a young woman...

:x :x And I have to say, I love her sooooooooo much :\"> oooo we all do lols........it honestly even making girls goes all :x :x :x on her ..... she is really someone that really make u wanna fawn over her :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

labbit

said:

Lmangla

said:

 
question of the day: does it seem like these days GuiGui is frequently dressed with a bow in her hair, that sticks out almost like cat ears?
rational: some stylist thought she was cute and suits her...
delusional: is this like a shout out to a certain cat? like "meow, am filming far but thinking of you...."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: Dear Taecgui forum posters and lurkers,
We've all come to view this thread as our little niche in cyberspace, and to regard one another here as our family.  Would you all please remember to say a prayer and send good thoughts to one of our family members who will be undergoing surgery today? 
She's our friend @pluie625, and my virtual twin sister. She last posted here about three months ago, but she's been with us in spirit all this time.  Hopefully, this medical procedure will return her to good health so she can rejoin us here at soompi, and more importantly, complete her own little brood the soonest. 
To Rose P. -- Get well soon! We'll wait for you here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

packmule3 said: angelangie said: BiruAngel said:


@BiruAngel 
no she is still in China, yes she will not be able to access FB in China but if her ipad or EQ are tunnel through a VPN then she will be able to do it....as the VPN will route her to another connections or IP and thus it will allowed her to tunnel out of China networks which is how she will be able to access FB then :) .....and that ad i believe is another poster from Peppers as if u remember they posted a similar styles of poster as their banner not long ago.....

You lost me as soon as you mentioned the word EQ, @angelangie...  You know me, the techno-Neanderthal. 
EQ? What's EQ? Emotional Quotient? Efficiency Quotient? Environmental Qualification?  mwahahaha.  
But don't worry. I don't need to know the details as long as she has access her FB occasionally, that's fine with me. And the weibo people are kind enough to post info on her FB, right? so there's still some transfer of information going on.   opsssssssssssss.............. lols
@packmule3 EQ = equipment lols......thought everyone knew about it....sometimes i fall into this jargon that i totally forgotten that not all understand or use the terms before :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way ladies, did weibo or baidu people ever find out when the variety show Battle of the Sexes was taped? 
I'd like to know the story about that ring on her ring finger. Guigui often goes ringless, so I want to know why she went with a ring as a fashion accessory that time. Does she only take it out and wear it on special occasions like their 200th and 300th anniversaries?  She was also wearing a ring on her left hand (not the ring finger though) when she took a picture of herself in the elevator Valentine's Day.  Should we watch out for an appearance of the ring anytime soon? The anniversary of her wedding at Jejudo is tomorrow.  
And @yokalana and @bouquet78, what's up with that black bracelet thing again? What's the brandname again? 
tumblr_mz94xjuhv41sbjhuzo4_1280.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...