Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

mikoshine said: i'm joining in with the cat pics... xkl眨眼

this looks like "the yellow radish incident" xkl哈哈哈  GG = shocked     TY = LOL-ing  笑哈哈

another pictures on Gui Gui with Au Quan :)  which is uploaded by 
繼黑糖瑪奇朵,八年後,當初那個瘋子小女孩又出現了,鬼鬼!她現在不會像以前一樣NG一百多次了,大概50次就ok了,真是進步神速!合租記Go!Translations: 8 years ago during Brown Sugar Macchiato, the crazy little girls is here again, Ghost! She has improve alot! She will not NG 100 over times just roughly 50 times which is definitely a good improvement! Go Room Mate!

cr:敖犬 (Facebook)1795545_266762893500632_1297237582_n.jpg

Guest sophora

BiruAngel said:

sophora

said:

Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: 'mei dai' as a slang phrase means you are 'beautiful')  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  
( @BiruAngel  , @chinlylin  and anyone who knows Chinese, if you could please kindly check my translation, that would be great.  Thank you :)  )

Seems like he is a fan of the Alien/Earth Girl drama too  :))  Hope he will protect uri Guigui and make the role a good one for her, and take out/reduce scenes that might ruffle a certain someone's feathers...wait, he's a cat...let me rephrase, ruffle someone's fur :)

Guest labbit

bibidep said: New OKCat cartoon set posted on March 5, 2014 at 10:34am Korea time.   The first picture had a red polka dot bow...GuiGui had the yellow one how come OkCat aka Taec created red color...You have another girl GuiGui voice hahaha.   :-t  A lot of stars appeared on the windows and the last picture look like a ghost sneak in to see what is OKCat doing.

Lmangla said: question of the day: does it seem like these days GuiGui is frequently dressed with a bow in her hair, that sticks out almost like cat ears?
rational: some stylist thought she was cute and suits her...
delusional: is this like a shout out to a certain cat? like "meow, am filming far but thinking of you...."

Guest sophora

Lmangla

said:

"micheseo march. happy!"

option 1:

caption: "I am waiting.. when do we meet again?"

P.S ~ this will be my last micheseo madness post. winking at @angelangie! but if you haven't posted yet, feel free to do so.
have been supremely entertained by everyone's micheseo madness posts and new display pictures. interesting that uri couple attracts fans who also love games and have a great sense of humour. are other ships as entertaining? don't know since this is my first ship and am unlikely to have another. so micheseo family hug!

bibidep said: New OKCat cartoon set posted on March 5, 2014 at 10:34am Korea time.   The first picture had a red polka dot bow...GuiGui had the yellow one how come OkCat aka Taec created red color...You have another girl GuiGui voice hahaha.   :-t  A lot of stars appeared on the windows and the last picture look like a ghost sneak in to see what is OKCat doing.

sophora said: angelangie said: @lok2ming & @sophora
hey hey....sorry if my welcome are too late :) been busy with stuff and no i did notice you two coming in and out :) sorry if i didnt extend the welcome to you girls :) hope it not to late :)
glad to see some new faces around all the times :) hope u two will enjoying spazzing with us here :) @angelangie Thank you captain angelangie for your warm welcome :)    I sure do enjoy spazzing with everyone, am having so much fun being micheoso on this ship!
I am so micheoso that I am now on weibo and just set up a photobucket account so that I can bird watch there too... (found out how to do this thanks to @chocolateicecreamcupcake and @rose999http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26950958/#Comment_26950958)
Share some photos of Guigui and Show at the presscon:
cr: as tagged (weibo.com)

:) hehehe.........you welcome and welcome.....but you do have to stop calling me captain lols......i prefer angelangie will do :)  we honestly dont differiante rank here much as long as we are all one big happy michesso family :)

@sophora said,
 Now I know how @korchick  feels...some terms, there are just no direct translation really... @korchick  @minwooluv78  and all the translators: Thank you !!   
@BiruAngel said,But I understand the spoken language, although my Mandarin is really elementary .... [嘻嘻] So if the writings are in an image, I won't be able to copy them over to google translate. :\"> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To @sophora "Your're welcome" :) And, @BiruAngel, it sounds like you do what I do ;)) I use 'google translate' to read/sound out the words for me. I can read/write some, very "elementary" since I only had started First Grade in Korea, before leaving... it was definitely ELEMENTARYSince being here on the forum, I think the 'practice' is helping me understand more :) 

minwooluv78 said: bibidep said: New OKCat cartoon set posted on March 5, 2014 at 10:34am Korea time.   The first picture had a red polka dot bow...GuiGui had the yellow one how come OkCat aka Taec created red color...You have another girl GuiGui voice hahaha.   :-t  A lot of stars appeared on the windows and the last picture look like a ghost sneak in to see what is OKCat doing.

something is up lols.......looks!!!!!!!!! :D someone is going to be on the phone for a long times calming someone :D
@mikoshine dont be jealous dearie :P

cr: as tagged & weibo.com696bdaa4jw1ee52jn37ntj20sg0lcjte_zps9355

Gui Gui had just updated her FB cover page :) 
5th March 2014 - 7.29pm (+8 GST)1780768_10153933760345038_710783692_n.jp

packmule3 said: angelangie said: Gui Gui had just updated her FB cover page :) 
5th March 2014 - 7.29pm (+8 GST)
OH!! That's perfect! May I borrow GG's pic to post something about our friend, @pluie625? Thanks! @packmule3 unnie of course you may anything i posted you girls can take :) anything of mine is ours and ours will stay ours :D

angelangie said: something is up lols.......looks!!!!!!!!! :D someone is going to be on the phone for a long times calming someone :D
cr: as tagged & weibo.com

Guest lok2ming

angelangie said: something is up lols.......looks!!!!!!!!! :D someone is going to be on the phone for a long times calming someone :D
@mikoshine dont be jealous dearie :P

cr: as tagged & weibo.com