(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Don't know whether you guys have seen these pics.

I believe this is made by hottest from Korea and they are really cute and fun!

Just share~~ (Cr. as tagged)

Be honest, I don't know the meaning of the korean in the pic actually~~~~

:)

)

Thanks for sharing. This is cute and funny. I think okcat is stopping three eyed alien from "taking" away mr ceo..i can only read from the 2nd picture "shiro...andwe.." and 3rd picture "ka ji ma oppa.." :D

@

lok2ming

said:

Don't know whether you guys have seen these pics.

I believe this is made by hottest from Korea and they are really cute and fun!

Just share~~ (Cr. as tagged)

Be honest, I don't know the meaning of the korean in the pic actually~~~~:)

See below... I translated it for you all to see :)

Okay, these are pics from our little girl SPARKY who's skulking around in the twilight zone.  Are you being a drama queen now, @spicystrawberry? kekeke. You know how I feel about drama queens now... PEW! PEW! PEW!
But thanks for your contribution to Guigui's virtual wardrobe. 
Nice scarf. These have armholes so she can wear this when it gets chillier at night. 
2013-female-spring-font-b-sweater-b-font

Jewelry. I like the moon and the stars pendant. 
3_star_and_moon_necklace_black_and_rose_

And a nice leather belt. A nice leather belt should be part of any chic woman's wardrobe, especially if she has a nice waistline like Guigui's. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJs3ix3uzYIVrt_2m3bT7

Thank you, @spicystrawberry! 

Guest labbit

Below is a good place to have fried chicken with beer for the gang and we can talked about Taecgui whole night haaa.. ca7ab849031230027168ef834c88dd20.jpg Then below is a nice place for Taecgui for dating...Angel in Us has very nice dessert and cakes and School Food is nice and cozy and the ramen is really soooo yummy!! b187d63e44d0238185c852b044710cb0.jpg

Archived