(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

cannakat

said:

Q6: what do you think happened to the gifts? the alien pyjamas, the aliens for shoes, the plants.....

They brought it back with them. It's funny to think that each of them have a drawer at their house full of Taecgui items like alien pj and toys and superhero aprons lol

The plants on the other hand have probably been recycled, it's just one of the props.

Q7: why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning?

Boring answer: Following the house rules (my brain is power off)

leechalee said:

cannakat

said:

Q6: what do you think happened to the gifts? the alien pyjamas, the aliens for shoes, the plants.....

They brought it back with them. It's funny to think that each of them have a drawer at their house full of Taecgui items like alien pj and toys and superhero aprons lol

The plants on the other hand have probably been recycled, it's just one of the props.

Q7: why did she tell him that he had a sexy back in the morning?

Boring answer: Following the house rules (my brain is power off)

angelangie said: chinlylin said: angelangie said: Gui Gui update her Facebook
31st March 2014 - 11.13am (+8 GST)
難得香港行碰到了下黑雨下冰雹...我真的太幸運了原本沒戲的我,突然有戲了...現在又突然沒戲...我只能哈哈哈帶過。
translations: Going to Hong Kong on one of the trips encounter the black rain hail storms...I'm honestly very lucky, I wasnt being playful, but then suddenly was feeling it...now it gone again...i can only go through it with HA HA HA.

angelangie said: One of the cast update her Facebook :) 
cr: as tagged & Weibo.com & “鬼”精灵【鬼鬼吴映洁】马来西亚粉丝后援会 (Facebook)
@郑罗茜: 15个小时大战90场戏~26页纸。史无前例!必须给林导、给我们的#一男三女合租记##深圳合租记#团队点赞!大家辛苦啦!我的合租室友们!话痨御姐白晶晶已经打鸡血啦!继续fighting![威武][威武][威武]
Translations: @Zhèng Luō Qiàn; 15 hours of battling 90 scenes ~ 26 sheets. Extraordinarily! Must honestly give Lin Director, ours 'ShenZhen RoomMates' cast some praises! Everyone is working hards! Our RoomMates cast! Huo Lau Yu Jie Bai Jing Jing already hitting max already! Continue Fighting! All the best!
PsT: @ChinlyLin Unnie i'm not too sure what does the best expression to fit 鸡血 let me know is what i said is wrong ROFL :D =)) i know what i meants but i dont know what the right words to fit it....lols

Guest lok2ming

Really tired today.My leg is not my leg (gui gui' tone) 
I cannot upload photos as I m using IPad only.And sorry to disappointing you that...I did not meet taec in real person, but only with his advertisement.  :)) I will upload them later anyway. =))

My birdwatching friend told me that fans from Baidu said GG hugging LMH news was being reported by korean media (http://m.tvreport.co.kr/view.php?m1=1&idx=484107). Guess someone is not able to sleep tight tonight... :D Help...korean speaker is needed for translation of this article... :)

bouquet78 said: My birdwatching friend told me that fans from Baidu said GG hugging LMH news was being reported by korean media (http://m.tvreport.co.kr/view.php?m1=1&idx=484107). Guess someone is not able to sleep tight tonight... :D Help...korean speaker is needed for translation of this article... :)

Hope it's something positive and funny like the article reported here in Taiwan...

I think the content should be more or less the same.Now, the exciting part is to see that someone's reaction....hahaha...reminds me of the crying okcat. :D

Oh no  [-X calling me 老師 is a little bit too much.  I'm a little bit better but not that much better! :D  Neither Mandarin or English is my first language  :P

So, what's your first language?.Maybe we speak the same language...oops! what am I saying?.We are, right? or else, how can we love TG so much?... :D

bouquet78 said: My birdwatching friend told me that fans from Baidu said GG hugging LMH news was being reported by korean media (http://m.tvreport.co.kr/view.php?m1=1&idx=484107). Guess someone is not able to sleep tight tonight... :D Help...korean speaker is needed for translation of this article... :)

Archived