(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest cannakat

Ever-Smile-587017.jpg
EVER SMILE
Because on this ship, you can always find something that makes you laugh out loud or smile like a dork.

Happy Sailing!

And for those happy michoso moments
giphy.gif

Guest bibidep

Congratulation for the Ship Day!!!! The date for the ship day so close to the date that the first episode of GWGM season 1 on aired last year. The ship still sail fast and strong. Hopefully next year will have the breaking news from TaecGui. So sad to hear a bout the people on fly #370, RIP.

Guest sophora

Lmangla said here "just post a pic of ship/boat/pirate or anything nautical related and a note about what you like about this thread and this group here."HAPPY SHIP DAY EVERYONE!!!
ship-unusual-bigfon-1766602.jpgcr:www.wallsave.com/wallpapers/1920x1200/ship/1766602/ship-unusual-bigfon-1766602.jpg
note/what I like about this ship:  I like that we can all be micheoso together, have fun together, don't take ourselves too seriously here.  How we all have different "culture, language and  background" but that is no barrier when our hearts are open and our ears are ready to listen, just like uri couple  :x    Once again (I must sound like a broken record, but hey, it's ship day lol), I am so thankful that I found this forum and all of you  :)  Happy sailing everyone!  May we continue to see and discover the fun & happy side of life!    :))    >:Dp.s. I hope the ship in above photo is big enough for all shippers and their dates... :)

Just wanted to say a prayer for all on board MH370 too...may you be free from all suffering...may you be at peace...

article-2578020-1C2A885C00000578-392_634cr:i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/11/article-2578020-1C2A885C00000578-392_634x423.jpg&as tagged

Archived